3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 17.02.20 09:03 pm

The impression of the full version of the game v.2 (Need for Speed: Shift)

The title says it all, i.e. Express their opinions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 17.02.20

1. The graph - norm... better than in the GRID (with him they all compare Shift)
No, not true. Now on hearing Colin McRae DiRT 2

no Supra
pix.PlayGround.ru
already)

In the competition cars (where Nada choose two) COMPUTER ALWAYS stronger! Plus, he somehow manages to enter the 70-degree rotation under 120-150 KM/h! WELL, IT IS NONSENSE!
Do not argue, there is such a thing.

know HOW long TIME it will take?
Believe me, we know... But they are only 18!

About everything else: everyone has their own priorities. In the category of"neosymmetria Grid shift and the game of the highest class.

S
SBGAlbatros 17.02.20

+10)))

Respect... have Described EVERYTHING CLEARLY!

D
DiLouk 17.02.20

[DanSon]
Is this for me?

A
Archilles 17.02.20

Colin McRae: DiRT 2 for children, the thrill of riding no exactly like from the grid...

[DanSon]

Think with your head why the car is RWD? Including the brain!
I zastavit pleasure to explain in this game, all your perplexities noob.. EA kritiny, funny, who the hell are you to say such a thing?
Well, tell everyone who says AAA the machine is unmanaged, as in this game the bots turn it, and madness!
I'm the most powerful bot on the complexity of piloting a PRO without all of the helpers will beat it easily, and why? I play another game?

I repeat! DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IN THE GAME, IT'S NOT A PROBLEM OF THE GAME!
The difficulty about even almost identical to the parameters of the machine: Lamborgini galardo, Murcielago and Reventon, evident in rasnow managed, but even though the habits of polnoprivodnyj, but the difference is palpable even as..On the complexity of the lover nearly management not distinguished, experienced already there are differences, but the Pro is already a whole range of colors, but Pro is only for steering, a Pro ON the KEYBOARD is IMPOSSIBLE to drive in the realistic implemented power control, since clicking oboznachaet instant command! Example, pressing on the gas, the car breaks fully, but on the back drive the car full throttle when you turn it 100% skid...

i
iVAt 17.02.20

I read threads here on the forum SIPTU and got the impression that there are different concepts racing - for some it that, but for someone that it.
Noonan to clarify, what is the simulator?

Archilles In General I agree, but your car still slides a little bit stronger computer.
Yes, there is not any turn a Powerslide goes faster (as it was before is fantastic in all of the NSF accurate skid into a turn and he passed with a maximum speed%) than simple stuttering, lost grip, falling speed, etc. - which is very nice!)

I play with a Logitech G25 steering wheel, tried with the keyboard - do not compare.

S
SBGAlbatros 17.02.20

Colin McRae: DiRT 2 for children, the thrill of riding no exactly like from the grid...

[DanSon]

Think with your head why the car is RWD? Including the brain!
I zastavit pleasure to explain in this game, all your perplexities noob.. EA kritiny, funny, who the hell are you to say such a thing?
Well, tell everyone who says AAA the machine is unmanaged, as in this game the bots turn it, and madness!
I'm the most powerful bot on the complexity of piloting a PRO without all of the helpers will beat it easily, and why? I play another game?

I repeat! DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IN THE GAME, IT'S NOT A PROBLEM OF THE GAME!
The difficulty about even almost identical to the parameters of the machine: Lamborgini galardo, Murcielago and Reventon, evident in rasnow managed, but even though the habits of polnoprivodnyj, but the difference is palpable even as..On the complexity of the lover nearly management not distinguished, experienced already there are differences, but the Pro is already a whole range of colors, but Pro is only for steering, a Pro ON the KEYBOARD is IMPOSSIBLE to drive in the realistic implemented power control, since clicking oboznachaet instant command! Example, pressing on the gas, the car breaks fully, but on the back drive the car full throttle when you turn it 100% skid...

You know, che came here - PONTY to throw?? Throw in other place ,okay?

Dilok! YES - You))

A
Archilles 17.02.20

[DanSon]
EPTA you narravit writing nonsense. 8(

S
SBGAlbatros 17.02.20

Achilles!

So the NONSENSE and write!

Loco - you fully agree!

s
solidarion 17.02.20

Not folk, if you look objectively Colin McRae: DiRT 2 looks better Shifta .
Although I'm not a fan of neither one nor the other but played in one game and in another therefore, comparing the Shift does not cling as Colin McRae: DiRT 2 .In Shifte only the count will be better and all the more I there did not see anything of rail cars well, not fun for 1-2 days I had the same thing and the management of download the film a simple. And drift all fantastic in Shifte.

Arguing which one is children's, I will say that they are both children but the palm of the kid I would give Shiftу.

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 17.02.20

With rear wheel drive hard, it seems sometimes that the rubber is summer))

correction, 3.9 out of 5

S
SBGAlbatros 17.02.20

Even if summer RUBBER...))))

WHERE in REAL life have you seen that the car was CARRYING into a SKID on a DRY track??

no, well, if a thread a pretzel will cost you not childish - YES it is!

Well, if you look... well, the NONSENSE, of Elki-Palki)))

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 17.02.20

WHERE in REAL life have you seen that the car was CARRYING into a SKID on a DRY track??
Yes, life example - toyota marino ' 93 release, injection)), box; 1.8 v;true front-wheel drive; in a rather abrupt turn was 140 km/h on the pavement, traces of rubber, but the demolition was not)) with the resistance guys go too far with the creators. And those gonofone cars with special. rubber, settings, tuning, and a lot more then))

S
SBGAlbatros 17.02.20

clear)).....

S
ShaQ 17.02.20

By the way the patch 1.02 promised to fix it himself while the patch is not put, check out can't.

Now, with regards to comparison, shift, dirt, grid..can versus create? So all and NARS to compare.

I do not understand something, many say they say game for kids in fact it is, and what do you play? Grid, shift, dirt is all arcade, and not for ditey, I play them when I want to relax, for a different play in a completely different race.

L
Lexus099 17.02.20

NFS SHIFT was interesting, cool game. thank you for that. but NFS is flooded in a different direction. why?? I would call this game as something different then? we are all accustomed to NFS is like street racing, police outposts, etc. and we expect the NSF to do that, and this game is the last( in my opinion) was mostwanted. mostwanted this is where NFS......

S
ShaQ 17.02.20

we are all accustomed to NFS is like street racing, police outposts, etc.

And you what NFS started playing?

D
DiLouk 17.02.20

we are all accustomed to NFS is like street racing, police outposts, etc.

And you what NFS started playing?

I think Carpet)

S
ShaQ 17.02.20

I think Ander, at best 2 hp

D
Deach Moroz 17.02.20

Graphics are of course beautiful. But approaching to realnosti they tipped stick. To set the car under every race sapesse.
Go on a simple level, and not because he can't drive, and because the play buttons in the game sharpened under the steering wheel is quite hard even on the easy level. Of course the first level of the race may seem like a sandbox second you can drive. But when you preglashayu to get behind the wheel of cars of the third level. It is called Velocm that hell. The band aid neuspiel to watch. That feeling that you ate too much LSD and you get to see the colorful stains. Only manage to push my buttons, otherwise instantly find yourself in a ditch. This fucking reelectionist climbs just then, when you least expect it. The machine starts to throw out such pranks that we have to deal not only with racers, but with a private car. Then absolute blue vrug it starts to drive. When you try to overtake or to turn simply takes in a ditch that stupid AI bots, I would not say. Among themselves they are not much fighting, but they do not, the computer won't mind, he plays a 10th of takaki, and you alone. But against you play all 10. Then podrezat, then otkravenny pushes off the track, and then just smear on the wall or zapisyvayut parovozikom. A computer then it is necessary that the finish came any of his dozens. In other matters, willing to battle all predusmotren online games.
But despite all the cons (in other matters in which NFSе not?) the game has pluses. Where you give rasclaat in the trash legendary Aston Martin ДБ9.

g
ggg bobr 17.02.20

((((((((( Downloaded the current due to the fact that new, and razocherovalsya (((((((((( GRID and DIRT 2 is more like it!!!!