3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 23.09.19 11:01 am

How to start the game (Diablo 2)

Install patch need version
In order to play on our server, needs to play Diablo II or Diablo II Lord of Destruction version 1.13 d. The game version is easiest to see in the main menu, on the picture it is circled in red.
PlayGround.ru

If the version is older, then you need to update to the selected version (see above).
During the installation of the patch, the game needs to be turned off.
Note: do not confuse the type of patch. It needs to match the type of your game (Lord of Destruction or classic).

Patch for the classic version of Diablo II

Official patch Diablo II 1.13 d, which can be downloaded at this link.
Patch for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (How to differentiate between the classic version from Lord of Destruction)

Official patch Diablo II Lord of Destruction 1.13 d, which can be downloaded at this link.
If the official patch for some reason not assigned, the updated version takes a little longer. Especially for the spoiled versions of the game (including if you have problems with fonts after Russian version) (and if you want to get the English language game) you first need to install this and this files, pointing them to the game folder. Then, in any case, it is necessary to unpack this archive into game folder, answering Yes to the question about replacing all files.
Also supported the game with an alternative patch that contains fixes for some bugs of the original client, as well as other improvements. Need to replace game files to the files from the archive, and then, if necessary, will occur automatically update when you connect to the server.

Specify the server for the game
When the game desired version is obtained, it is necessary to tell it where the server is.
This can be done in different ways, the easiest to install the key from the Registry: http://www.playground.ru/download/server/war3/gate.reg (the file should download and start to agree with the addition of information)

Configure firewall (firewall)
If the firewall is installed and is blocking unauthorized connections, then:
To firewall block the game connection to the server should be open connections to ports: 6112, 6113, 4000 for programs Diablo II.exe and Game.exe from the folder of the game.

Create account and character
After 1.13 patch installed and registered the server, you can run the game. From the main menu, press [BATTLE.NET]. Under it should be written Playground (if not, then you need to click on the note and choose Playground from the list and then just click on Battle.Net).
PlayGround.ru
Then you will be prompted to enter your account password and several buttons. To create an account you should click the lower button - CREATE NEW ACCOUNT, accept the agreement by clicking, AGREE. To enter invented the name of your new account and two times the password, click OK and OK again in the window that appears. If after that appears Account already exists, it means that this account already was created by someone and must come up with another name more original. If all goes well, then you will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your account. From this you can opt-out by clicking DON'T REGISTER (another possibility to attribute mail to the account will not be), or to enter twice the e-mail address and click REGISTER. The creation account ends.

The next thing you need to do is create a character. Characters from a single game to play on the server are not suitable. One account can have up to 16 characters. This is done with the CREATE NEW CHARACTER button at the bottom left. After clicking, a screen will appear to select a new character.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Need to choose a character class for the picture, write the name of the character (need to come up with this, which is not yet occupied - two characters with the same name can be). You can also choose the game mode for this character ticks, which are located beneath the field name.
Ladder should be always enabled (it is enabled by default and remove the checkbox from there is not necessary).
Hardcore - if this is enabled, the generated character is a mortal, not recommended for beginners. This option may not be if the game never passed.
Expansion - select the game mode of the two possible, most players leave this enabled, choosing a Diablo II LOD, and if off, it will be a character from the standard Diablo II.

After character creation: ENTER my CHAT log in game chat, create game, JOIN - to join with someone (it will be shown the list of created games). If a game is created with a password, in the list it will not be shown.
160 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 23.09.19

you yourself wrote that stopped working after installing Chita

H
HanSolo. 23.09.19

irkax you're not whisking talking about D2M is the loader allows you to run multiple copies of D2

Z
ZakarumFoot 23.09.19

Lauder label indicates the correct path?

H
HanSolo. 23.09.19

If there was a way not true of D2 would not start, Yes the path is correct

Z
ZakarumFoot 23.09.19

Right now firk'll come by aler and the same thing to say.

a
andreywiki 23.09.19

Hi all, please tell me where to download the game itself, which is to throw a patch?

g
g_n 23.09.19

To purchase the game can, for example, here.
The proliferation of pirated copies we do not deal with.

U
Uncle Fred 23.09.19

To start easy, but then how to stop... I want to Play, as much as breaks, tough! :C
It is time for a personal life has to do science there and work; to have a wife, a mother, children, dog, cottage, as all the people. I fireball custom and FHR-fkry calculate...tell me, doctor, is it curable?

R
RainInTheNight 23.09.19

bакенбарd
No, not treated. Playing himself )

C
CoD PyLuT 23.09.19

what I nepoymu as battle no connect, what sort of data should be entered? played all the time offline and that's wanted online play and what to enter I Hz

S
Str8 of tha Compton 23.09.19

CoD PyLuT
Reg file download rubtsovskiy and run it, and then start the game.

C
CoD PyLuT 23.09.19

Str8 of tha Compton
what reg file? I rubella and rocked the game

i
irknet 23.09.19

To understand the first post of this topic does not work?

R
RainInTheNight 23.09.19

OMG

C
CoD PyLuT 23.09.19

so, I wanted servers batlnet to play

Z
ZakarumFoot 23.09.19

Yyy

k
kaweccy 23.09.19

The point is, after entering the log/password and imakane connection writes that there is no such account. but the ACC is and the password is correct. version eng, 1.13 d. Please tell me how to resolve this issue.

f
firkax 23.09.19

Well, I guess the server knows you have this account or not, once wrote that no means really no.

You can be an account with a typo introduced or something, then you already know better.

T
Torum. 23.09.19

kaweccy
The inscription about 90 days on that server always mean that you have incorrectly entered the account. For the life of me.

A
Agata_Kristi 23.09.19

instead of the playground is rubatlle, is this normal?