3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VikentiyR 17.02.20 09:04 pm

Endings (Fallout 3)

I proshol game on the computer and saw 4 ending.
(Pollute/do not pollute the water+let the woman go alone)

Where is the promised 200? Who else ran on that?
225 Comments
Sort by:
a
andari 17.02.20

and no other endings()

N
Nermi 17.02.20

there are 5...have to go be stupid without entering the code! then supposedly all exploded...

N
Nermi 17.02.20

+ in I in the end talked tipo he followed the ideals of his father blah-blah-blah (in reputation stood very good perhaps if there is another reputation, and the ending will be a little different)

L
Lerichi 17.02.20

campaign we all have the same ending
it's a shame

V
VikentiyR 17.02.20

Sucks but((
I really wanted to go to buy a license that would have another go and somehow boring((

And I have implemented most of the quests? may be possible through additional quests to change history?

s
sunz57 17.02.20

With the ending Bethesda screwed up. The game just ends abruptly, and it was the end. On off. the forum has a bunch of malcontents.
At the end we have two options - either to die himself or not himself. If you die - it is clear why the game ends. But if we skip forward a girl, why does the game end? Because there are so many unexplored territories and nevypolnenie quests. It would be better to at least allow players to explore the world after finishing the main storyline, as it was in the previous parts.
An hour before the end we are joined by a mutant with radiation protection. It would be logical to let him do it. But no, you can't! The height of idiocy.
And yet, why not let enclavada turn the station and then decide that with them to do next? All their would have been alive, and the goal is reached.
I also don't understand why we don't get along with the enclave, he, too, for a better world(their computer is not in the bill, but it can be tempting to break)?
But overall the game is good, if you forget about the last part, and not to pay attention to a stupid end.

S
SkippeR- 17.02.20

I agree with sunz57.
The ending really soured my opinion of the game. Especially the fact that it is impossible to continue the game.

V
VikentiyR 17.02.20

Passed someone the game as very evil? maybe something will change)

G
GeorgeFeb 17.02.20

And he wrote many endings((( over 100 in the freaks!!!

s
sunz57 17.02.20

Still, I think the third fallout destined for a long life.
Bethesda, as usual, done a lot of additions.
A misunderstanding with the end of the game will probably be removed the official patch, and if there is no mod.

N
Nermi 17.02.20

Rather, mod)

G
GomerSimpson777 17.02.20

Goshan707
Over 200 endings.
I was thinking ,and can play elsewhere to finish?

D
Darkus1986 17.02.20

Theoretically, in any. :))) Run up against the superior forces of the enemy, you get killed as a result: game over!

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 17.02.20

n-th ending) You will kill an ant
n-th+1 end) You will kill a drunk bum
n-th+2 ending) You will kill the drunken bum dressed

well vopschem, etc. all have known Bojan

c
cobratty 17.02.20

I guess unfinished endings of type there is something Toto ... there is something there.. type the megaton exploded the fuck, half the people became ghouls and can fight lyuley all the surrounding places. town so-and-so agreed to donate blood to the vampires and they protect them from all possible NACESTI and the village of so-and-so after the repair of an air purification system from the farts become more eco-friendly..

D
DarkPower 17.02.20

watched the videos of the endings, all described in this thread, but there is still a vary bad\good you were at the game Il you blew up megaton or not

w
whocares 17.02.20

damn, I'm the game is not over, and opened the topic for some reason))) I'll play and pretend that nothing can be seen

s
sobaka fermera 17.02.20

the final, I think he lets us down. with me was a super mutant frog-I told him-ustanovochku turn up-well you without a difference, and he is the type I will not..and what's the difference-enclave water cleans or dad??-for what are ideals fought..in General, everything died..

D
Demogorgone 17.02.20

6-the first ending - if you tell the Enclave the correct code
you kill the screen saver goes on.

w
whocares 17.02.20

passed. something in the storyline is a bit short for such a highly detailed world... the ending was very good, but still GG sorry...