3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoenhaym svetlyy 17.02.20 11:07 pm

Places to research on the map (Frostpunk)

The first passage, found the dreadnought Americans and chain(so to speak) locations for a second search broken dreadnought and connected with these places.But did not explore them because of the storm.Subsequent passages of these locations does not fall out.Have wondered this question:if ,as I understand it,the location is scripted, what to explore, what choices to make, what actions to pursue , where to jump with a tambourine and who what else interesting can found?
PS:location to the South Tesegrad
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raggared 17.02.20

And you haven't changed the difficulty? It is possible that some locations could be lost due to a higher level of complexity. I just this was passed the second scenario on medium and hard difficulties, and in the second case, some places were not, which were in the first. But it's not exactly fair.

h
hoenhaym svetlyy 17.02.20

the first 2 times playing in the middle then 2 times on the complex, but only came up the first passage

F
Fallen space knight 17.02.20

That they should explore the idea, there is so exploring one Locke you open a few new ones such as the Americans open camp after exploring the city, which is not declared and the other, then the camp of the Americans, after the camp behind the wall and the chain will be released to the dreadnought, after tesegrad he should appear.

t
tchuzhy 17.02.20

The point of research appear randomly. If you need is lost (e.g. Telegram), then later the surviving or new prompt, or message of the lighthouse emerge.

Q
QuietlesS 17.02.20

Guys, tell me, what is happening in Telegrame? As I reached him, surfaced two options, to enter or explore the surrounding area.
Well, I for scouts afraid (the first scouts I have the bears eat) and the surrounding area have chosen, and it turned out that this option to pass and the second time to go to Telegram impossible.

g
gogisan653 17.02.20

QuietlesS
there will be a message that the group is missing and can be presumed dead - supposedly their fried those whose bodies were found at the entrance and you can establish a post to carry reactors

h
hoenhaym svetlyy 17.02.20

QuietlesS
and if you survive they will say that you are unable to shut down the machine. and, you'll be able to found a post to pull steam kernel

Q
QuietlesS 17.02.20

гогисан653
stables light
So my fears were not in vain...
But just the same, steam of nuclei I at the end and not enough, well, anyway, almost all survived.
Thanks for the replies!

M
MLShadow 17.02.20

stables bright wrote:
and if you survive they will say that you are unable to shut down the machine. and, you'll be able to found a post to pull steam kernel
Hmm, strange, I did not send them to the city and I was not given the opportunity to mine the core...