3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evdokimovm 17.02.20 11:08 pm

If I buy in Steam and the game will be released some sort of patch/update? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Actual title ->

If I buy the R6: Siege on Steam and the game will be released some sort of patch/update, I'll get it on steam? Or how is it supposed to look like?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberiym 17.02.20

Of course, if you have a license then all the free updates you receive immediately after their release.
Just after your library will be written - update is Required, no injection not even start the game.

e
evdokimovm 17.02.20

Tiberiym

Thank you. The question is simply to what the game's like, Canon you have to buy a uPlay. Or am I mistaken?

P
Propovednik Monolita 17.02.20

evdokimovm
where I want can buy no difference what yupley only need to run the game

D
Di1etant 17.02.20

evdokimovm
Never heard of Canon in terms of buying games. Yupley or Steam - take it there where it will be easier. In any case, even in the steam version need to install Yupley. The updates will be easy to come to the incentive, in this no problems.

K
Kosh13 17.02.20

Yupley perfectly synchronized with the stim. 700+ hours of willfully and no problems. Also a bonus in the form of cards you will receive.

S
Slava74oren 17.02.20

But Yupley 20% discount for the balls.

Z
Zakkon13 17.02.20

Yes, I like free weekend will + respectively, and the discount will be good. What is the Incentive that aplee.