3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 17.02.20 11:12 pm

Armor school wolf, Caer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why do that? The task to collect armor of the wolf school for 6th level, and the location of kaer Morhen you get already at least on the 15th, when the armor is not relevant at all.. Only if crafted superior..
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 17.02.20

Deliano

But in General-Yes. To do improved.

c
cheezette 17.02.20

Though, because this armor belong to the school of Wolf, and are themselves the best wegmachen set in the game

D
Deliano 17.02.20

cheezette
But you don't wear because... Well, if so, try only

D
Dimchik94 17.02.20

I agree with the author. don't understand it. maybe there is a mod that brings the collection of entry set with the kaer morhen somewhere in Velen? will be very grateful.

d
dimakozhanov 17.02.20

cheezette
wegmachen are the best set in the game
Guys, all help e sets are equally good, it all depends on the player's preference and playing style, you the best set of the Wolf for me Seth the Bear.

c
cheezette 17.02.20

dimakozhanov
The characteristics are clearly better. But let's not argue about that.

D
Devilgroup87 17.02.20

Dimchik94
Deliano
Is there a mod that adjusts the level of armor under the level of the player. Really the only level grosmeisters armor, while it still necessary to download.
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_avto_regulirovanie_urovnya_grossmesterskoj_broni-137068/

V
Vovanlavrov 17.02.20

Devilgroup87
grandmaster wolf armor does not require the previous set(armor of the master)

u
upumeg95 17.02.20

dimakozhanov
except for the vulture)

c
cheezette 17.02.20

Now would disliking for a subjective opinion

D
Devilgroup87 17.02.20

Vovanlavrov
Yeah. 5 for example the level of the player, I don't think that you can find and masters, and drawings, and it will be crafted. Through the game will have so and so to find everything we needed.

V
Vovanlavrov 17.02.20

Devilgroup87
well, it certainly is, Yes....dough and materials it is necessary many))

G
GREENdeWild 17.02.20

The issue with the trunk the initial set of school wolf patch 1.60, the same is not illuminated and there is no context menu, the corpse of apology is, but the trunk never tried.