3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ColonelJason 23.09.19 11:03 am

Impressions of the game (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

The game, of course, expected, but with considerable misgivings. Previous expected me classic isometric rpg- PoE ( and its many clones) was for me a huge disappointment, as was she, in my opinion, is not an RPG, but grafomanskie knizhenko game, with a bunch of stupid text, mournful gameplay, curve mechanics and stupid dialogues without meaning and consequences. Frankly, I thought that this game would be a hack of the series. But it seems that, fortunately, were not justified.
So, we have, at this time, in fact, a classic isometric RPG.
First, we have probably the best role-playing mechanics, Ad&d, in its humanized form (who do not know, Pathfinder is originally a tabletop role-playing system based on Ad&d, but somewhat simplified and intended to liberate players from unnecessary problems). And what is especially important system comprehensively reveals gameplay, but more on that later.
Secondly-the interface. I think it is possible without any pathos to argue that it is the best interface for the role-play of all that has ever been made.I'm serious. The impression that the creators of the 20 years he collected feedback about issues of interface Baldurs Gate, and thought about how to fix them. Here is all. Maximum ergonomics, maximum informativeness, maximum intuitiveness - you just think how would I do this?, and under the mouse there is a button. Plus, it perfectly describes the very mechanics of ( what PF is simplified ad&d, doesn't mean he is not huge, not versatile and not deep.). In the same Baldurs Gate of descriptiveness was not enough, and then even people not heard of the tabletop RPG will quickly enter the skill that gives how does this spell work, etc. (although I confess that I, with the knowledge of how nastolka, is it easier to understand all the subtleties).
About the gameplay. For completing the prologue, it was observed: variability, consequences of the decisions (surprise), the float with the team, the use of dialogue skills and characteristics that inserts books-games(very organic and simple, not as in PoE)- in short, everything that my taste should be in a real RPG.
In General, I recommend to everyone to learn about and purchase. And sincerely sympathize with the Bard's tale, which is not fortunate to go in at one time with this game, but still cost nearly twice as expensive, despite the fact that he is...
90 Comments
Sort by:
M
MLShadow 23.09.19

The game is not bad, but a lot of downloads... is that even legal? Location 1.5 screen clearly implying the inferiority of the engine or those who are not able to use it normally. And there's this stupid storm, as you can? It is 30% of the time, characters and so crawl like turtles, and then there she slows them down by half. And that's not to mention other small mistakes, the regime of the Kingdom is clearly screwed in order to stretch time and to justify some actions. Opportunities are extremely limited and cut off from the primary action of the squad, it is impossible to hire a wagon, that she would even on the roads traveled with the squad, nor horses to provide, we have to go on foot.

a
aist16 23.09.19

The game is normal, though very long lasting. You can play, if you know where to go and what to do, well, if like me, the second time, or reading the wrong passage. :-)
Because, clear tips, almost, no, on the contrary, the information is sure to mislead around, somewhere - the names of locations, names of characters are given such that are not on the map, and did not immediately realize where to go, where to look.
The first version of the game to 1.0.16 b I was only up to Chapter VII and Kingdom (for car development) Palo.
Version 1.1.0 j is already playable, - passed completely. However, the mobs to the final game, the developers made it awfully hard. When the war started with the Shining king, I was going to connect the trainer, but without him. All the fights during the liberation of the capital of the Kingdom, won mainly Gatal and Tristian helped from afar, mobs it, for some reason, almost never attacked. And I Gatal armed with a scythe, with a small damage (2-7), but that have a persistent spell Protection from death. Here she, slowly, and all of them were finished, I helped with the damage scrolls and summoning the monsters. :-) And in the last battle with the Shining king, well too long, I was out to lunch, leaving Gatal and Nerissa themselves to understand. Came to the conversation with the king, all they put. :-)
In the Bestiary there is no information how to beat different monsters, but, useful information, sometimes POPs up when downloading, if not missing.
A lot of potions, scrolls, wands, etc., necessary and unnecessary, but there is no possibility to take somewhere in one place what I need in order not to be rummaged, every time, all over the list. Not highlighted quest items, they can sell and throw away.
During the battle POPs up a lot of information, but no main - what is the health of the mob, which I am trying, unsuccessfully, to kill. The abundance of pop-UPS, unnecessary information overload iron PCs.
And it seemed to me that, in the final battle, mobs damage depending on the actual health of the attacked character, the more his health the more damage. Because to regain health after a battle, have to spend tens of scrolls Cure..., healing potions, actually, minuscule... And the return damage to the mobs, a Mistake that Reduced - annoying.
In other games RPG, the belt in one cell, you can put all the potions (of the same type), how many are in the inventory, and there's only one in the cell. It is not convenient.
You can play, but sometimes experience more irritation than fun, but that's when there were lots of bugs, better now

A
Alex Ptxlo 23.09.19

Who cares,if you compare this game(vyser) with games of this genre( that is, the legislators of the genre in our time) Pilars of eternity (1-2 pieces) or Divinity original sin(part 1-2) that like to say..in General vyser,as I wrote. And it's funny to read the Russian reviews for this game,all the praise say the revival of Rus of game design, and so on))) And most importantly,funny reviews to read when it is evident that the best thing in this game(and it is not enough believe me) did not otnyut Russian igrodelov,especially noticeable on text-based dialogue and plot) And they are waiting for the objection) yeah wait) I would have Written more but try it yourself and you will understand) I Have everything!

B
BIG_CrasheR 23.09.19

The first half of the game was passed to the euphoria similar to Neverwinter. The game is obscenely snug, though not pumped until the 20th. Interest the pass never left, the last third of the game. Shoby without spallerhof, ending bluntly merged
Spoiler(how could someone do that with a partner, which was circulated, with my gear and advanced weapons were provided, the money invested, had to roll the bottom of skorak apnatube other Persians because of this unpopular decision of developers. And the difficulty had to be lowered, stupidly crude bots are not exported rinks, energyusa lack of skills)overall, close domestic igroproma, though without zvukousilitel, which is strange. All oldschoolskill of Neverwinter, strictly to the passage, with nuances, as well as without them.
Oh yeah, loading levels, I even tankah so often altabella as here.

z
z8TiREX8z 23.09.19

Don't know who am I writing this like it's someone reading. First and foremost, the game should entertain the player, not wanting to go who don't be the tambourine, or at worst break the keyboard on my knee. But only my discretion reason not to do it, or the lack of extra money after the new year.I have so burning farts that are already thinking to buy a fire extinguisher, or at least buy yourself a fireproof chair.
It would have taken his keyboard, and snitched on the head with it who made in-game virtual dice, and the enemy is clearly the cheat is not childish. This files most often have what I see in this game, so the word MISS!!! Mistake on my part, and only occasionally misses the enemy.And the web,it is generally something with something if you don't have a spell of free movement, be prepared to wait for a real five minutes to one of your characters got out of there. Please note, this is almost the beginning of the game, and she was already so mind-boggling. Still remembered the case when I had the quest to kill spiders, given a special potion to throw it into a pack of spiders, and only six times was able to take them down, as the damage from this potion that took place in different ways.Or torch is needed to see normally in dark locations, since without it is very bad to see the picture, which is annoying. Can I do this much would have not fought, if not the totality of the facts above me. You do not think I have never a casual player, I game as sunflower seeds clicked, such as Dark Souls, Lords of the Fallen, The Surge,doom,Pillars of Eternity, ELEX. and so forth And have never even burned a bunch, but then that's so......

l
lordkaho 23.09.19

And I share another glitch. The mother of Octavia in Picaxe. Apparently it was forgotten to specify the specific body because it is different every time. The last time was a dwarf, but at least a woman. And now - a bearded naked man, great.

l
lordkaho 23.09.19

BIG_CrasheR
What's wrong with partners?

_
_SubZero_ 23.09.19

game looks good to play but I can't( manage to fight just as awful as piersh, you'd better make a game step by step as divinity .

B
BIG_CrasheR 23.09.19

lordkaho
Spoilering time was spent on them, but in the end, one scene thundered, others due to the fact that I'm supposedly wrong answers were chosen to survive. Example, the Goblin didn't have to do a hero)

l
lordkaho 23.09.19

BIG_CrasheR
And, Yes, I somehow managed in the first pass, losing only Catal. I can not understand whether it is possible to make so that Lindsay did not hide in the book?

B
BIG_CrasheR 23.09.19

lordkaho
Spoilerfree like her in any case minus the plot. Basically, in my passage all survive, except the Goblin. However Amiri goes, had to choose her first quest run)

l
lordkaho 23.09.19

BIG_CrasheR
I couldn't find the dialogue to say Gatal that she turns into a monster. So again died. But damn found another.

Spoilerly to give Arise the Turn, and then say well, 1000 grains, give them Eternal then the game immediately ends without mass krasilova on the streets.

l
lordkaho 23.09.19

But in the second passage. My opinion of the game - a lot of flaws and things done downright unpleasant. Let the points or what?

1. Running speed, these dwarfs with disabilities running around on the map with the speed of a wounded snail they enrage. Just because every map you will need to go through all that to find all zanykannye treasures and still you will not collect.
2. Overlapping each other of events in the Kingdom. Periodically it turns out that you used one of the 2 possible advisers for the solution of a single event, and then - Bang, and you arrives to the threat which can only solve it and the solution is about 10 days, and he is still 25 over the last plow.
3. 90% of the locations in the game are empty and dull. These are the 45 points where you have to kill 1-2 monsters to complete the quest with the Lich. He came, killed, gone. Boring.
4. A huge number of quests it is impossible to pass without the tips from the Internet. No, not because they are complex, because you fucking find where it is necessary to run. Here for example the portal in the first world? How am I supposed to understand that he's in the Castle of Blades?
5. Not found the pieces, if you God forbid have not found a book on the Radiant Restalia, then come back for it you will not be able to do the Golem quest too.
6. A multi-day journey on the map with the ever-hungry companions who all the time want to eat, it's annoying. Okay with a point in teleport.
7. The constant lack of the OS, Yes you can buy them, but then you run into the constant lack of stamina, and get 20 swords and shirts for 5 cents apiece for the 3rd time, it's powerful.
8. A FREAKING CUBE!
9. Stupidity of some quests. For example, Leach certainly would have to understand that the creature destroyed 45 of monsters gonna crush him under the nut.
10. Why does my city looks like trash everywhere and broken pavement, dirt and some boards?
11. In many conversations, the phrase requiring a performance test diplomacy or something a lot worse than the phrase without checking, for example when confronted with Pirates. In principle this is logical, it is necessary sometimes to think that you are, but alarming.

z
z8TiREX8z 23.09.19

Still annoys me fiercely, a temporary restriction on the development of their country.When this dumb developers realize the time limit is the most worthless thing ever in the gaming industry.

q
qnok 23.09.19

Maxim Drygin
Any voice - dear. Unprofitable and time consuming.

B
Beirut 23.09.19

qnok
20K bucks super professional voice acting is expensive??? for such projects, penny
the math taught in school??? here's a help mail.shit earned only for 3 months $270 million, the main drivers of sales: War Robots, Warface, Castle Hustle and Pathfinder: Kingmaker ( this is of course not only this game), but I agree if Owlcat Games asked, the mail is unlikely to be squeezed 20-30K bucks. https://corp.mail.ru/ru/press/releases/10352/
What the game then all is simple, what would be the pros wouldn't be in the game, the cons override all 200%, mainly technical and fundamentally not fixable.

d
dizz2010 23.09.19

unfortunately, version 1.20 on generally buggy(maybe just me?). Until then, technically, everything went fine. Yes, some bugs were. But now it crashes every 8-10 minutes. Very sorry! The game has gone. Pereprohodil different PC and party members, mercenaries! But now I do not know. Pirates, that is 1.16 skachivat!?

z
z8TiREX8z 23.09.19

Maxim Drygin
Because these type of Russian developers did not bet on the Russian market. But for some reason we shout, we are Russian, we own.

r
requiemmm 23.09.19

All is well, it is not go about the game. All these conversations, book, drive around the map on rails, it's all funny, but the gameplay itself...shit, if briefly. Miss-miss-prom - and then there was Crete from the enemy, download. But I have a potion of healing, I'll drink it! Cured 1 HP. One hitpoint! Oh, I latter focused on the archers, I'll run away - on the opposite edge locations of the evil bullet Ossetians him in the darkness caught up with(C)
Spiders in the first cave it's just a festival of CEVISAMA. One simply does not fall throw bottles or torches. Hilo no. Bottles instantly ended, clear the stump, they, too, throws and most often they are treated one or two hitpoints. Rest does not cure. That is, rested, as it were othila skill type paladin hands and broken went on...or received on the head of a pack of mobs and again loaded. In the belt of potions one by one, and they need to stick there hands - but the inventory is at any moment sabaoath, it takes nothing in this case, again loading...
Now, as a veteran NVN, infiniti, Sofa and Pillow, I declare - this piece of sysContact not worth the money. It and the torrent is not worth taking, frankly.
Oh, it's minuscule:) come on, that's just this product better from this will not be the money you protecting him no pay:)

a
alek001 23.09.19

veteran spiders ushatali.it offended.
don't listen to.play v1.2.5 d.passed first an ancient curse .
on comp is ancient WD.download vaasche not soar. no bug .