3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 17.02.20 11:17 pm

Why integrate an Empire and what does it mean? (Stellaris)

Declared war on the Empire, the conditions don't remember but in short they became vassals of mine and now have the opportunity to integrate. But 2 units of influence to spend constantly you do not want - maybe I should declare war on them again - and how to destroy them or to take all the planets in it (no genocide).? And why do integration? Without the genocide whether it is possible to seize all that they have and not spend influence points all the time? Thanks in advance.
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 17.02.20

integration - the path of peace.
won form a faction and are subversive, wretched, which reduces their productivity on the planets
integrated almost immediately happy and give more resources. But integration is a long process.
Actually this whole difference is to win quickly, but with consequences, or integrate for a long time, but without the bad effects

A
Alex97914 17.02.20

Remmo
ars-fc
In addition, the integration translates all units of the integrated Empire under your beginning!

R
Remmo 17.02.20

So cthrag-fc
To win me to release them and once again to declare war? And what to do after the Declaration of war cohda will destroy the fleet ? To land troops or bombing or colonization - in short how to make them race does not exist so that their territory was fully mine but without the costs of influence - it is not enough.

R
Remmo 17.02.20

And how do you do opponents you? Integrate? Effects will not enough (

a
ars-fc 17.02.20

Remmo
integrate small (1-3 Ktorov system with planets)
and kucnich only war to take for integrate for 40 years - unrealistically long
there is a third way - the Federation, but there are also nuances, ruled 5 years, then wait until other members of the Federation at the helm, even to declare war is not

and for your question - to conquer and genocide. differently from the conquered race not to get rid of, this is the shortest way

A
Amathae_BISU 17.02.20

A sense to make the genocide easier to calm them down in the fractions inhibiting the promotion and building all sorts of buildings type of monument, appointing governors, and so on. In the future, there are building a spaceport and will be able to build colonizers who have predisposition for other types of planets... like the Arctic, ocean, desert, etc... Colonize the planet and get 90%-100% happiness. Thereby increasing production efficiency thereby increasing the exhaust. So the genocide of the fever and gives -100 to respect cultures that it is unsupported and it is certainly the most...

R
Remmo 17.02.20

All thank you for the replies. There is another question - There is a possibility of integration - while they were gone my vassals I accepted the offer to create an Alliance with another Empire so I thought right now I release the vassals and normally they will win but then found that there is a mandatory peace Treaty - but it's okay, I'll suffer but I also saw that those who went vassals I also a member of the Alliance - will I be able to declare war on them, and if you can will there be consequences??

M
Mordok 17.02.20

If he captured not expect, then take their vassals: the strategic resources they don't get, but they pledge to fight on your side. In the end, give some 0~2 online and get fleet, not standing on their content and the ability to be repaired at any shipyard.
Conventional resources them I did not fall - its run into the ceiling pretty quickly, the need was felt only in the first game.
To integrate makes sense only small Empire, rich in resources. The rest do not justify the costs of a decade of influence, and unhappy people can exactly the same faction riveted, as in the conquest.

Remmo
those who went vassals I also belong in this Alliance
Vassals can't be in the Alliance, no way. To be there may be their overlord, and they - like appendage. The consequences of the war with a vassal - as usual: fighting with him, and with the overlord, and overlord Alliance. If your vassal, it will simply be excluded from the Alliance as soon as you tearing a relationship with him.

P. S. Most importantly, the planet vassals count toward the victory as their own.

R
Remmo 17.02.20

Guys all a huge thank you for the answers! In General, the issue is clear.
But there is such a question and after capturing their last planet when your they start asking for independence and further strengthen the impact - if their happiness to raise above 60 % then they will cease to claim this planet and try to bring me down stop?

r
romantik__ 17.02.20

I have this problem : declared war on the neighbor wanted to he was wasalam, he demolished all the stations and outposts have flattered his only planet and all it is not wasalam does not want to become and does not want to enter into the world . What to do ???

G
Ghoust_RUS 17.02.20

The question is, play for a mixed Empire agaltsov materialist. Question: is it possible to integrate the Empire with gelstat consciousness? If so, how or with what cheat?