3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lomarine 17.02.20 11:18 pm

The loss of the stuff in the settlement (Fallout 4)

I have nychka lane gallows. She was attacked (there are ~54 protection) + 6 settlers. Come - gone is all aluminum and bolts. What to do and where to look?
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gfcnjh3 17.02.20

Lomarine
To carry, they weight does not have, or rather have, but not very significant. And install portable recycler of junk that would nychka did not have to do.
Spoiler

B
BIGssdl 17.02.20

I have a lane closed tightly gallows - chains on the doors did not take off a few machine gun turrets and rocket
Lomarine wrote:
What to do and where to look?
new look
moreover, there are a number of places with aluminum a lot - even just a couple of shops there always empty aluminum cans
the place where the armor is not lost - the house in diamond city
supply lines between the settlements is also of great help didn't bother with moving the stuff to the benches - all built in settlements considered to be common (cumulative)

T
TownSparrow 17.02.20

Lomarine
And that's all, no more than your resources! Now re-assemble! And by the next attack you need to be better prepared. That's right, the person whose post is above mine, gives good advice!

V
Vor Piratych 17.02.20

And aluminum and the bolts are all sold. Go buy.Well, or assorted captured weapons and not be aware of problems.

M
Mag Otshelnik 17.02.20

Missing stuff!!

L
Lomarine 17.02.20

TownSparrow wrote:
And by the next attack you need to be better prepared
I have a few rackets + was the settlers. This rofl something like this, I broke the reactor which was already on the roof

D
Deyl 17.02.20

))))Metal fans have been. Passed it shorter.))))))))))

r
ripvango 17.02.20

There is a thought.... You have during the attack, something suffered? Well, probably Yes, right? For example turrets or generators... You have them repaired? Maybe this is all about? You were laying there the party of bolts and the party of aluminium, right? For example, after repair it is not the party of aluminium (bolt) but simply a separate unit of it.
If you yourself are not repaired, what can they then recovered from the rubbish which lies in your workshop... Can the aluminum and the bolts went on this self-repair?

V
Vitaly888 28.10.21

In general, I read somewhere that according to the logic of the game, if the mission to defend the settlement fails, the raiders steal trash from the workshop. The only way out of the situation is to build in the settlement, you can next to the workshop a box and dump trash there. And about once every 10 in-game days (at least) to bypass settlements and transfer trash from the workshop to the box. When I played in the workshops for the first time, only plastic and glass remained. The second time I started to clean the workshops. At the same time, I noticed that the settlers collect trash up to a certain amount, after which the contents of the workshop do not change.