3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
archi180 17.02.20 11:20 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Tom Clancy's The Division)

And here came the next masterpiece from Ubisoft , share impressions.
128 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 17.02.20

Typical game from yubisoft with its flaws and ahem, virtues

P
Podvipodvertov 17.02.20

Actually it came out? I mean a full release, or is it just OBT? Maybe somewhere a floor of year to wait until the project shake or better at it not waste time?
Like a long time ago this game got me interested when I first heard about it, but in all that time did not understand what this game is.
To me that's closer like online game like War Thunder for example, where there is a clear goal and understanding what to do and what to strive for. Tried to play GTA 5 online, but not hooked. All as is smeared, blurry, there is not a particular goal, stupidly run, shoot, earn money and buy cars, armor and home. I thought it was boring and aimless. The Division more what type of game is leaning? What's it like? Maybe some other games, like battle or that a thread still?

s
seva34 17.02.20

Yes, The Division is complete shit. Now I will describe the first impressions:
1.Start
2. Playing 15 minutes
3. Uplay server unavailable
4. Trying to reconnect without success
5. Write an angry response to the incentive

Summary: the Main disappointment of the year
P. s Given that the game so long ago watered all than Ubisoft can't even properly prepare for the start of the game... but what I mean, it's our favorite Yubisoft
PS.s I'll Try to get a refund.
PS.s.s do Not throw Slippers,I got excited,but for me the game is already dead before he could open up.

C
CryHunter 17.02.20

Yeah, Yubisoft much fucked up The Division, I have the first run of the game went more or less well, but after I went to the guardian awards for the costume that I had to give for pre-order, everything has changed dramatically, it is not as things I bought in aplee. I thought maybe a re-entry into the game will solve everything, but no, he don't decide, after reading the forum I realized that not only I have this problem. And now the server died, I sat in a queue to enter it.
(First impression)

Now Yubisoft fixed my bug with things. While the game is still not flying.

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 17.02.20

Ran with the guys from home base in Manhattan , everything is OK and normal flight the flight was not . Still happy with everything.

V
Vatafaker 17.02.20

My first impression was - Went into the dark area running around with some guys, kill mobs.
After another sweep pushed the emotion applause.
And then I hear in voice chat:
What this guy pop? LET IT SOAK

L
Lisstoman 17.02.20

Miserable even on the ultra for these scheduling demands. The lack of Russian language, but if you buy through steam do not exist, all languages except Russian, but when buying through uplay all the way around. The game miserable.

C
CiaphasCain 17.02.20

Quite fit the game, the problem with the servers Ubistva was current from 8.30 to 8.35, then I came always without a problem (PC).
Cons -
a) Impenetrable NPS in darkzone who make You vanshotom, prostrelivaya under the bottom of the machine.
b) Problems with obtaining buns of pre-order.
C) Long run NY -_-
d) Illogical plot. For example, during the evacuation of the evidence of the main accused - you the goodness allocate Vert You got lucky, usually the eye used to extract the infected items from the Dark Zone, but for these clues, we made an exception, but yeah, not a single soldier to help not sent. I want to kill is not the Cleaners or Battalion, and your colleagues in GSS.

From the pros:
- a quite good mission,if not pay attention to illogical their organization.
- Adequate people in the Dark Zone, which (NOTE) is not what felled you, but rather to help (5-6 times today treated when injured).
Spoilerdominican money is not given to the game
- Atmosferka good, any transmission on the radio, call recording, executed soldiers, etc.

S
SP-minus 17.02.20

played once bought will have to go to the end, but the game levels Max Payne 3 - just lost interest after half an hour of the game

B
Bard Lyutik 17.02.20

First impressions was absolutely ruined by problems with servers at the start of the game and black screens at startup but the server pretty quickly lifted and the problem with black screen solved. In the end, enough of 9 hours, the game is optimized not bad, but certainly not a masterpiece but a very good, firefight is delivered but sometimes the game is very difficult. Two shots and you're dead while the enemy and two clips in the head is not enough

s
sangen 17.02.20

The game is normal, the dark zone actually adrenaline. Was expecting the worst, but found nothing, and the fact that kill with 2 shots so it is a level 2-3 level more, there are more powerful guns.

N
Nemezis 17.02.20

And I do this stuff all liked. Vitally, e-may ))

A
Azinot 17.02.20

Played 12 hours, impressions are purely positive. The graphics are just gorgeous, that's exactly what I was expecting after the show at E3. The gameplay is also great, I go explore the city, running jobs, while they themselves choose to go in solo or in coop. But even if the city you prefer to walk alone and enjoy the atmosphere, no one bothers to plot job to select a team through the search for partners. And ideally to go in the city you run one, and after cooperiosis agents to perform something more complex. We are so one Russian guy somewhere in an hour vipulis on a mission, then still could to her master, then he added me to friends and after we already went with him to darkzone. In General, fans of Koop'a and MMO is recommended, moreover, that alternatives to this game, just no

V
ValentinK33rus 17.02.20

So, I spent a wonderful 13 hours of the marathon in the new game.

Looking ahead to say that at first going into a pvp zone (Dark zone) I saw that the zone takes from 1 to 14 LVL. Yeah! I thought, I'll go to pump 14 and goes to show everyone who's the father, but it was not there.

So. Grind, grind, grind. Endless grind! Fans of LineageII classic posvjashhaetsja!
You loved grinding mobs 24/7, without any justification, simply to apnut LVL?! THEN YOU HERE! All the job is a grind. At some point I just stopped listening to the story attempts to Go kill: the homeless, flamethrower, felon. In the hell do I need to think why am I doing this if all I do is repetition of one and the same? Little plus I liked to pass difficult levels alone, there is at least some challenge.
But I got among this endless Muti-colors gray snow under 14 level. And went in the pvp zone, with a new puhoi, red eyes and a liter of coffee. Came in and got to the session: Why the dinosaurs became extinct? Online 80, and in the dark zone - the silence, the emptiness, and only the mobs run.
Sput, Pyr - 8 holes - marathon was a success )))

i
iPSHiK 17.02.20

lags with the server's terribly annoying...especially last time... and then flew at the entrance says they say error, if you go the data will be lost... well it already is, okay, think... click OK, and PPC... -2 -3 Ranka pink clothes... where the hell the last three hours of the game!!!

i
iPSHiK 17.02.20

and samoe interesting that these three hours I passed all the side missions, which yesterday we were in time and I do not read... and now I'm going to pass again...in the third the mother of his times

R
Readlife 17.02.20

On first impressions, it is as I thought - game about anything. Shooter with unnecessary and meaningless pumping... Age MMO will turn your brain into even more liquid jelly - get, consumers. Even the new Battlefront better as a shooter. IMHO.

N
NIKL87 17.02.20

the game overall was pretty good, not the limit of perfection, certainly, but not a slag, about which so many speak, there are flaws, bugs, etc., but it's all correctable. My question is, gentlemen, who are faced with the problem of the microphone? put in a mode walkie-talkie, pressed the button...but nothing happened

M
Maxvel 17.02.20

Well, how to say, not really expecting the best, the server did not kick but the game itself crashes several times especially enraged, so is management. Who remembers the rainbow 6 Vegas he will understand me.
About weapons, well, sorry gun is the stuffing from the target and then almost the entire tape should be planted at the enemy. Here are the pies.
And this is my personal opinion!

S
Shock Burst 17.02.20

To me the game does not like... will Go on to play Elite Dangerous