3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
archi180 17.02.20 11:20 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Tom Clancy's The Division)

And here came the next masterpiece from Ubisoft , share impressions.
128 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasek Vasekk 17.02.20

The game is very atmospheric, I love it when I in the game is lonely, scary and every step you are waiting for death.
All these quests and stuff absolutely not important - I like to run in this cold city, collect the crates, investigate and craft trash.
PVE-Mission strictly comply with the alone - so complicated, so interesting.One mission it tells you in the group - boring.Quickly all issued, and fled.
In the Dark Area until the pop - LVL 10.

F
Faust_58 17.02.20

For me personally, this project is an analogue of Destiny (only on PC), and myself at the time, the booze was in these raids and was Packed with light abruptly. Therefore, discharge a few clips of mobs quite adequately and is not evident after Destiny. If to consider not in comparison with PLANO-exclusive, it is a pretty interesting project for pkshnikov that gets your audience (think big). Want enjoy the solitude of solo tasks, learn the enemies locations; you want a group - bring your friends or randomness and try tactical ligament. Everything will be based on support to the project developers, their interest in maintaining interest in the game: adding content, etc.
PS Try not to run forward farther, master quests, Loki slowly, absorb the atmosphere. Otherwise, quickly run, quickly cooled. I hope by that time I will add more high end content.

S
Setesh 17.02.20

While played 15 hours, 15 level 13 grade a Dark area.
What can I say - the game is about the grind, in the best sense of the word, very similar to Borderlands in terms of structure (even the dropped loot from enemies is highlighted by the pillar of light, the color matching LUT, which is very convenient). Overall I like the game but have questions for her - what the hell is the attack and murder of the red (rouge) of the player in the Dark area itself is red? In beta this was not. Well and accordingly what to do developers with random shots at the players, often become room after accidentally shot somebody, even killed (in those moments when shooting at the mob, and left player runs through the line of fire).

T
Tabloidius 17.02.20

Your money it's worth - that's for sure. All the bugs/lag is obsalutno in all projects. There is NOT ONE which on release did not work blank screen and not hung. So at the moment, even Irene surprised that within 10 hours of the game were 1 departure and 1 time Bagnoles texture.

A
ABRAScovyy 17.02.20

I liked the game. The games graphics are not so spoiled and graphics too much.

n
nat.mih 17.02.20

Game for fans of the COP. Not worth 2000 rubles. The product quality, but the price is too high. For half it would be the same.
Optimization and graphics are good. The game does not slow down on the systems specified as the minimum, goes smoothly, pleasing to the eye. Made soundly, but the world is too cardboard and non-interactive. Even spontaneously jump or climb somewhere then do not give! Persian hides /climbs /jumps in certain places (though such a huge number, but still annoying after freedom in GTA5). In the beginning of the game, even ridiculously so bagnulo, crowding when players accidentally pushed the Persians on the table in the command post and from there it was impossible to get off! Persian stupidly tried to jump on the table, but couldn't. Had to restart the game.
The streets empty for such a huge city. Residents and few enemies.
Strain the machines that are on the street just for beauty. You can't sit down and go. They even plainly impossible to undermine! Just idiocy. A lot of cars, but no one on the go?
Was looking for a shooter with survival in the open world, with pumping, lots of loot and varied tasks. In the end, we have improved the COP open world (not diverse) and some elements of leveling and character customization, repetitive missions and gameplay. Pleased only graph optimization and the quality of development. Take, when it will be a normal discount.

R
Roman Pivovarov 17.02.20

If after beta nothing much has changed for the only entertainment in the game is a dark area where players each other do not beat, but if you hit someone then you agents 10-15 runs to get your loot. So-so

f
fustcaper13 17.02.20

Uh you can run through your to meet someone who plays online ?

G
Gamejoy 17.02.20

Pvp location in which you are constantly grazing the purple and gold elite NPC which drops valuable loot. Players are not flagged, if close not will run either until the sight will not induce... If you shoot at other players, get noticeable the red marker and becomes a renegade.

r
richvsm 17.02.20

Someone faced with artifacts in some locations (such as such pieces are usually gray, stripes blocking everything)? I have not been from the time when the Radeon was owned by AMD. But some owners of NVIDIA too, I wrote about the artifacts. Not sure does it depend on time in the game, but often not immediately they occur and why it is not everywhere, but at a certain position of the camera in certain locations (usually somewhere in darkzone). The card does not overheat even once, in all the games except deviana it is not. Could it be the case in the contamination of RAM (8гигов) or memory card (4гига) during long games? Play at max speed off the swash, soap with anti-aliasing and depth of field (not love anything that blurs the image), drawdowns below 34 fps no (average 40-60 holds).

v
vvvjust 17.02.20

the only thing that did not like in this game - POOOLNY the lack of logic in a huge amount of thrust the bullets into the enemies... how can you not kill the bot by shooting him in the head at least 2 times??? it's just, well... and if you shoot in the body, then you need to put 100+ bullets... I don't even know what to call it, fail by the developers, and more!

m
meagarry 17.02.20

Overall impressions overall are very positive. Cons for me are the same as in beta: some cardboard and the same NPCs and characters which they shoot, the plot and dialogue fairly quickly bored. For this reason is not enough online pve zone, to somehow dilute this monotonous gameplay. And the gameplay is really sooooo monotonous: all the missions boil down to walk to the point/kill enemies/press F and go to the next point) From the pros - good atmosphere, interesting pvp part, well recreated the city. Overall the game is enjoyable, but like many games jubilee it lacks soul and content. With this idea, and in this open world game could be done much more interesting. Therefore, I would put 7/10.

B
BlaikOrka 17.02.20

Of course, I've played a 4.5 - hour total. But while all like. Bought yesterday. Launched in the 12 hours of night. As it didn't even notice that 3 hours. Minus only two, in my opinion: 1)with other players anywhere other than TK do not intersect(I'm not talking about coop); 2) the Absence of trade/exchange of players. The same type of enemies is not a bad thing, but limits the game world. And for the price it is okay, the same 50$(gold) and$25(standart). Developed and publisher is not to blame, that we the dollar rose more than 2 times. And given the level of piracy , I do not understand how they are still localization brought. It's not like CapCom with Dragon's Dogma, figusch and showed it.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 17.02.20

For 40 hours passed the whole. And removed from the computer.
There are games at the time, but this for a few days. Advise not to buy the game, it is PvE operations, and any similar game for EXP a lot, save, protect, explore virus. Nonsense. And every time, nearly one in single mission - only the scenery changes a little bit.
About the shooting do not say anything, machine gun, army, enemies shoot like a water gun. 5 PvE operations which are more or less tolerable not worth 2000P. And PvP in General should be free in this game, otherwise in a month online bent there. And do not try me to prove something to the contrary, I bought as I am? Play on, if you are a HS like that.

B
BlaikOrka 17.02.20

On taste and color all the markers are different. I play slowly. From previous comments of his two hours, enough. Passed 12.5% of Suzette. Normally, I like :).

E
Evgeniy Mamonov 17.02.20

After playing the beta it seems full of dross, but still took the full version and describe their impressions. The graphics are really good. The lighting in the game is one of the best. Optimization is normally a bad, subsidence fps on the GTX 970 up to 30 fps and even up to 28 on ultra settings - complete nonsense, given that constantly jump from 60 to 45 etc. at the Beginning of the game rather dull all, some missions are not clear and frankly, boring around town is alarming, but after playing a couple of hours, you realize that it 10из10, GOTY MASTERPIECE from Ubisoft :D. Well, no kidding - it's not really fascinating third-person shooter. Team battles, interactivity, smart AI, (of course sometimes not without sin) the atmosphere of this world on top. The mission is made so that they want to replay with friends at different levels of complexity, I want to pump your character, find new loot, etc. and that there is only the dark zone is not really cool an embodied idea. Strikes all the things that made developers when you and your partner run to the evacuation zone, and you pursue other players to take your loot, and on evacuation area the mobs are high level and you're all sweaty not knowing what to do where to go. And then Bang on these mobs attack other mobs and while they're distracted, you almost have to give your loot and fend off other players in General is beyond words. Yes, in the end you can betray your partner and get his loot. You feel no real horor, when you got in the bag a few gold things and Oh, how you do not want to lose them. Completing the missions on a high difficulty level is a challenge and hardcore, without tactics and without coordinated action with the companion pass is not possible. Gameplay is implemented simply very cool and this is not not in one game, and Yes - it's delicious. The dark zone is divided into sectors depending on the LVL of the player with 10-15, etc., etc., I assumed that damn, taking LVL 20, I will no longer be fun to play on, there will be one small sector for me to run would be easy, but it was not there increase your LVL'and increases the difficulty and LVL'and mobs and zones! That is, if you have 20 old area that was 10 to 15 becomes 20 and 25.(Thank you that there is no reference LVL, as in many games). It's cool. But there are always sins, such as passage of the side missions are not interesting and easy, I think that the developers had (or will) give players the choice of difficulty for them. The plot, do not bring attention to him at all, but honestly, it is a banal and ugly, but something there are a few silly dialogues and catchy characters, I don't even think, I enjoy the gameplay and the world. The details in the game are very well thought out in relation to the player, the crafting system, weapon upgrades, just a lot and everything can not be described, it is necessary to try, and feel, and it's worth it. In the future we hope for optimization in General, the game is great and kills time and sucks you in. 8 out of 10 is my rating.

n
nominar 17.02.20

Actually slowly playing from the eighth day yesterday to resume 30 LVL, all story missions like maybe 5-7 masturbate for pumping the base in the style of MMO they brought ,but not all of it is good and fun ,then only vyderjivat the best gear and wait for the DLC , if not to the inclusion and buy the cheat ,which by the way costs 450 rubles for two months ,all ze best armor is taken for a half day of leisurely game while drinking Beers ,principle 20 hours of gameplay my game worked for money it is definitely worth it well, then we'll see.

m
muradeli 17.02.20

Only one game is worthy of attention = Great F. E. A. R ///
The Division in the game just like the SNOW ..
Running in Brooklyn idiocy, worse still rescue hostages = here's happiness ..
There is nothing mystical about the Anomaly's gone, the game asks you to break into another world ..
Crows and dogs do not make the weather = to shoot all the time itself in figurative stupidity ..
Tom Clancy's not when you were not friends with the world of MYSTICISM ... that's the problem for this game ..
Street shooting without effective, in F. E. A. R single shot and it dissolves ..
Be well ....

D
DANger B.I.G. 17.02.20

After receiving 30-th level of'a, 16-th rank in the Dark Zone and 42 hours spent in the game, I think it's time to unsubscribe to their experiences. And they are only positive! Seldom it happens that the game absorbs you, do not want to go to work, do not want to do household chores. I want to live in the game, maratoneti for 12-16 hours a day. So I was with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the same thing happened with Tom Clancy's The Division. Running can get very difficult. A sense of adventure and thirst for research New York and incredibly strong. The Division in amazing detail recreated New York, albeit not all, but the fact that we have more than enough, but in the upcoming DLC the boundaries will surely be expanded. The number of details in the frame is striking, the detail will not paint, it takes too much time, let me just say that this level of art direction can boast of a few games, the artists here thank you! This picture looks very lively and incredibly atmospheric, you believe in what is happening. And in General the game is very beautiful, due to light, shadows and weather conditions. I do not understand those who are crying saying that the graphics cut. Set all settings to maximum and you will be, the dialogue is almost indistinguishable from what Ubisoft showed initially.
In the past the atmosphere, we monitor holds another, and game mechanics. Like a normal third person shooter with shoals and shelter, but beyond that we have MMORPG elements with a gathering of a different sort, the development of operating bases and sea craft. Playing, you keep swinging and get new loot, more serious guns and gear, it's addictive and I want more, better, more. Even though the same missions and objectives of the game is not tired, because there is an incentive! With each completed operation, side operation and the incident you become bigger and stronger, acquire new skills/perks and buffs. The character development system and its equipment contains a lot of nuances, it is VERY detailed and flexible, the developers have done a tremendous job. I would like to highlight forays into the Dark Zone. It's SOMETHING! The excitement, the constant sense of anxiety and even fear! Experienced a lot of emotions! Due to the fact that in Tom Clancy's The Division you're playing with real people and not just with the NPC, the game constantly throws at you vivid and memorable situations, and this happens not due to scripts or cutscenes, it happens by itself! Specific cases I will not describe, there were many, if you describe, my comment on size would be like a whole Chapter I think those who played will understand me.
Plus, atmospheric city, and gameplay that just sucks you in, the game offers us more of the plot. The plot which looks very interesting, but the flow leaves much to be desired, but within the MMORPG very good. There is even a philosophical subtext. Signature handwriting and Tom Clancy attached, I'm just glad, I love that guy, God rest his soul.
As a result - I will play further in the game even have something to do. Most likely I will buy the Season Pass. Ubisoft again big well done! The news that the launch of Tom Clancy's The Division became the most successful new IP launch in the history of the company is very pleased and HONORED! 10 out of 10.

So far:
Spoiler

p
pashalet 17.02.20

The game is excellent. Beautiful. Atmospheric. I like a man 99% of experience is in land-based games received a special treat from the online, finally feel insignificant loser.

First tried to find partners for the operation. Standing at the entrance to the location included in the search, waited for 7-10 minutes. Anyone. Suddenly che squeaked, popping up the invitation to have me - at exactly the location where I'm standing. Here's luck! Happy, agree. Boot screen, throws me in the garbage somewhere in another area. Cursing, I ran back - receiving touching messages rather! your teammates need help!, someone out there is hurt! and so on. Reaches burst into the location of enemies without me crumble, thank you, the mission is done, here's a piece of... unnecessary thing, go sell.

OK. Started to walk alone, as I used to. Ditch all my bosses. The bosses had me tearing. Suffer, suffer, pass. He leaned out from the base, piled two dozen of the criminals, collected loot, to base, sold. Times 10 now pop out - and a new sight to buy. Grown Tishkov leveled to 10, wearing all sorts of armor, a sniper covered buns. Aunt hungry jar of canned traded for trendy pants. Well, I think, since I krutyak so-razedaky: let's go to darkzone, look at this online their though the eye? Went straight from the checkpoint quickly got in the forehead, was dead from the first bullet. Exceedingly upset by this turn! Broke again, deftly crawling on the courts, like a ninja what. As much as 15 meters he ran, got in his forehead, dead. Back I went, now I run all my best, so I try new tactics. Shot in the back, died. Got my breath back I go, shakalu behind cover, move back and forth, afraid of their own shadow - like, no one... In the courtyard accidentally lucky to shoot some lone guy (14 rounds in the head from close range). Had the coolest clothes. Didn't even see what! Grabbed, eagerly, with shaking hands. Briskly rode to the checkpoint. And they say: make the niche not blow in the evacuation zone, or the swag will be gone! Disappointed, came back doorstep has caught the grenade, dead. Then out of nowhere - drawn cel, grabbed my clothes, applauded me and was gone)))

Crawled to the base empty-handed. Back on operations, kill small gopotu on the streets, saving up for the gun abruptly to get it to shoot for more cool gun. Good game, life, instructive.