3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hipsterlong 17.02.20 11:22 pm

Would it be possible to change their gender? (For Honor)

Recently noticed that Nobosy and Isbasically does not change gender. It will be corrected? Just not comfortable for a woman to play.
27 Comments
Sort by:
F
FistRampage 17.02.20

Nobuse and Isbasically you can not change gender. As the Justiciar, the Valkyries, and Sugaki(which will appear in the release version).

H
Hipsterlong 17.02.20

FistRampage
I do not understand. In those days, the women of the people do not consider. Then the feminist was not, so they were at home and the work performed. And then they war, even the Vikings.

M
Maksim Marshrut 17.02.20

Hipsterlong
Those days? The story is completely fantastic. Knights, and even more so for the Vikings, never met with the Japanese wars. As the era of Great geographical discoveries (VGO) began in the late middle Ages, when knights become anachronism.
Now even against the backdrop of unrest in France Yubiki a couple of characters will make black, in the name of tolerance

F
Flavius Eugenius 17.02.20

Hipsterlong
Depends on culture.The Vikings are not always women were infertile creatures (at least their own),because while her husband dumped Rob korowai to protect the earth to whom it is necessary from men who in the war did not go.Here the woman becomes from an ordinary cook into a ferocious warrior.

F
FistRampage 17.02.20

The game is not at all about the middle ages, but rather a postapocalyptic (judging by the initial video). Therefore, there can be anything. And the Vikings just did was the virgin warrior, if that.

K
Konstantinion 17.02.20

Hipsterlong
A chauvinist is detected!)
What is the game that is the historical documentation? This is a game, in a fantasy world where you fight completely different times, between which centuries of difference. What if you read about samurai may stumble across the term the Onna bushi heroine is a woman Samurai! And the Vikings, and Knights have met women who took up arms for different reasons!
Spoiler

s
sobakovod 17.02.20

And the Vikings were virgin warrior Valkyrie, and every self-respecting religious orders (including women) were secret assassins.

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 17.02.20

sobakovod
You should at least Google before you write such nonsense. And it vaguely somewhere heard something and weave a nonsense. Valkyries are mythological creatures :) and about religious orders and the assassins in General lols. Less play games, lots of books read.

s
sobakovod 17.02.20

Sergey Иванов11111
I just books and reading, so don't obesity with laughter

E
EvgenyDMT 17.02.20

Hipsterlong wrote:
In those days, the women of the people did not consider
How do you know that lived there?

D
DimakSerpg 17.02.20

Maxim Route Here's the thing, you actually can change the color of the skin.

H
Hipsterlong 17.02.20

sobakovod
Valkyrie - not virgin-warrior. They are deities that take the souls of the fallen in battle and carry them to Valhalla.

H
Hipsterlong 17.02.20

EvgenyDMT
People pass information from generation to generation, although it is a bit distorted.

H
Hipsterlong 17.02.20

Kost1990
Japan in this regard, I had in mind. Women in General have recently been given the right to vote. And if I'm not a misogynist, I just don't like to play for women.

K
Konstantinion 17.02.20

Hipsterlong
Yes, I also somehow not very good, but the question is not when the vote started, the issue is that the game is designed for a broad audience, and not on the historical authenticity of the crafts of women or men.(although it would be cool)
So you're a man, and want to play for a man because I identify myself with the hero, and what a girl wants to play as a girl, for the same reasons, a colored man wants black etc.
And nothing wrong with that, it still wins a man with a shield and Mace on a chain!)

D
Doomshfaft 17.02.20

For me, much more weird looking dark-skinned samurai. There is not a ride the son of a Japanese woman and an American officer.
And it turns out the Vikings its US base ponastavili? Where our was looking?

S

Kost1990
And when a woman plays Tetris she's associating himself with a long strap or flourish?
Well, that kind of nonsense. Then why is Lara Croft not introduce customization - man? Or some Lark of the girls drove? Yes nifiga. It's all far-fetched things. When one was dandy all played on the Counter and no one cared that there are two men running around. And now the please and this. And anything that can take a punch like a conqueror with shield no woman can? Apparently already do not care, for the sake of political correctness. Yes and managed 10-15 pound sword or a flail is also a woman can not, especially those slender slender nimfetki that added to the game. So would then a hefty babischa like Obelix)) whatever you say, and the atmosphere for the adult player and oldfaga it adds, while kids and casual like of course.

K
Konstantinion 17.02.20

Doomshfaft
As always, our TV watching!

D
Doomshfaft 17.02.20

Sergey Иванов11111
Here Holdersa - a hefty babischa. Smaller guy, but once seen, who's a galloping horse will stop.

S

Doomshfaft
The only female character that looks believable. Although it could even more sensitive to do it. But apparently in favor of artefill left erotic forms.