3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hipsterlong 17.02.20 11:22 pm

Would it be possible to change their gender? (For Honor)

Recently noticed that Nobosy and Isbasically does not change gender. It will be corrected? Just not comfortable for a woman to play.
27 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konstantinion 17.02.20

Sergey Иванов11111
Seriously? You decided to discuss this crap?) That's not do not care who they added!) I think Ancharted came up with a man who was against playing for Lara(a woman)
And Tetris of course there is also the topic of Association, can in the NSF itself with Porsche to associate this logic.
If you honestly do not see anything wrong with neither the women nor black people, especially black women. The pun is just that if you don't add to the game women, midgets, iroh, black and Moldovagas, it is not politically correct, and if you add, the naturals, chauvinists and oldfagi out of the atmosphere and touchy.
Anyway someone will be unhappy)
Such is the 21st century)

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 17.02.20

Kost1990
So you're saying that 21 century is a century of Salobrena)

No woman, sorry woman, you will not keep the shield a blow of the sword 10 kg. Especially those of kisugi that this game presents. Like to play a woman? So get to it, I'm against it or something. I say that it all looks serious, that's all.

And I also don't mind women, by the way, in Sims, for example. In games where their role is determined by the plot or the social component. But when they shoved in men's game on the principle - if only it was, this is annoying.
The Germans have this definition of women three-To - Kirche, kinder, küchen, meaning the Church, children, kitchen. And this life their purpose. Nature has made it so. If you start me here to give examples, it is not necessary. But usually it's women demand equality, and then get offended when they hit on the face. And all the equality ends. Come on then, children of the Vikings and knights will do, dogs, sloths and cats) I also don't mind them in principle, but in a game about fighting with swords - this is nonsense.

Then, too, and lunatics from Jupiter to add, suddenly offended.

D
Doomshfaft 17.02.20

Sergey Иванов11111
The meaning of the 21st century is that no difference will keep it or not, she will think that you can cope with it not worse than the man.
When you chip away at reality - it will not sue. And when a video game - it only way to go.

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 17.02.20

Doomshfaft
Age is completely irrelevant. And the court too. There are games quality and more or less realistic, and there is trash and Solyanka. Is ARMA is Skyrim, there is a COP and is DOTA. All your lore and atmosphere. And she needs to follow. And if you add the Zerg in Skyrim and dragons in CW you get a de...mo and thrash. Although, I think most on this site do not understand about what I speak, because of their age.

The same babtsy in combat. I used to box, I know whereof I speak. No woman against the man in armor would not prokanaet. Yes, even just a naked man.

The only rules women's the Persians, Vikings with an ax, a woman with a sword and dagger, a woman with a stick. Look fine and do not irritate eyes. Others far-fetched. Well, not they would be able to move in heavy armor but still be controlled with a sword or bludgeon.

PY.Sy. Here the disappointment will be when it turns out that may not hold. )) Then just sue, because the game then hold!

S
Sphinks 17.02.20

Ah, who would for example Ronda Rauzi said, about three To ,and that she, poor thing, knows seen...
Yes, and not quite holdersa.. sort of :)
Spoiler

D
Dimane Melnik 17.02.20

Hipsterlong
just Viking women could be warriors

T
TanLas 17.02.20

In Japan, too, in families of all samurai women were trained in weapons. Mostly naginatas, Kaikan, Yari and tanto.