3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslaniyo 19.02.20 10:45 pm

Performance issues HZD (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Hello! Now only started the game at 4K without HDR Pro on PS4 with enhanced mode and in game settings exhibited superior quality. When you turn the camera are very noticeable delay, that is, for example I push style to the side and the Camera turns after a few seconds, and so was the walk.... Not always, but in some places the game appears. It's all the way or problems with the console?
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
No more drugs... 19.02.20

XS, rode the game and not noticed any problems. Played about 4K telly.

R
Ruslaniyo 19.02.20

Hmm, interesting, but is it possible the delay due to the fact that the console is at the router end-to-end, plus more for the TV? The controller can fail? A feeling that is not immediately triggered. Maybe it's not in the game... That is worth turning the camera and after clicking through the time to react, how to say, the response long - a few seconds is

A
Alphalva 19.02.20

Ruslaniyo
Delays or freezes?
If freezes, try to reduce the load on the console if it is there, i.e. close everything that can take away resources Curling irons.
If you delay, the answer you yourself wrote above. First, do not block the vent, and from there the heat escapes with the furious pressure, the minimum distance from the walls of 15-20 cm. secondly, the controller first check in another game, if it rules his reaction, then in the settings HZD get more sensitivity, and if so, may have to change. Third, on the router to the bulb because the game is offline, but if online... well, I haven't met anyone who waves of the router would affect the performance of the console.

R
Ruslaniyo 19.02.20

tony_001
Thanks for the replies. It looks like it was in the renaming of the HDMI input on the TV to "PC". When I connect it - always do, and console forgot, so was a wild input lag.