3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksAj 19.02.20 10:55 pm

Work on the issue of \"Endless Summer\" (Everlasting Summer)

Comrades!
Started today through the game Endless Summer and say, well, let me find it and quite artistically valuable, but can not have the moral right not to state the obvious to any reasonable Person the shortcomings in the behavior of the main character. Having no desire rastekalasja the mysiya on the tree will announce them:
1) a Sense of inferiority inherent in semen. It is expressed in the fact that this fellow does not see a no talent and not trying to do anything big, great. Each of us is gifted. Each of us is a person. Simon also turns himself into a gray mediocrity deliberately, not wanting to evolve. Sit, eat and sleep. Well and work, not to die is the main credo of our character.
I think these people are vicious. To destroy a creative beginning is a sin. I, too, was subject to this sin, but now, at 21, get over it and begin to do in the mainstream poetry. Then, maybe, will reach a large prose.
2) conformity of the protagonist, his unwillingness to go beyond being beyond wasted. Being among strange {to him} the environment, he adapts to that very environment. Start living the life of a pioneer of second half of XX century, as a grown man XXI of reality - a monstrous crime against the laws of the universe. Having full understanding that reality has shifted, it is necessary to act as productively as possible and to attend at least the city. On foot, Yes. Along the night (day) roads going barefoot, having brought down feet in blood! The bus costs the same! Get in and drive!! Hands why do you want this, you idiot?! You're in a parallel world!! Before you all roads are open. Around you - behind you - the locomotive, the locomotive! You don't have to listen to the sound following you for a temporary path to the car. You have to drag him along.
You're Columbus and around you - America. And act like it!
3) to Observe the regime of the camp and to listen to different local actors - a humiliation for the Representative of the New Time! Conditions for accommodation, you can take anyone not obeying. Take things the way you want, and only take note of the chatter nearby. Interact with others OPENLY, as a representative of another world, and not at the lower level in the hierarchy.

Separately, a reproach to the semen I put that it, agreeing with the Olga Dmitrievna called her You. From that moment I just shiver prohvatit. I would be in his place spoke to her not just equal to (but not upward), and a tone patronizing commander.
Simon has undermined my faith in modern humanity. I am ashamed that such a personality was created by the burning imagination of a developer. I am ashamed that such people exist in my reality!

P. S. to Olga for you - it's all kick some! Compromise and conformism! FIE on you!!
Continue to read-explore the story about the seed, my poor eyes over sotapanna the screen breaking.
Claim continue in the same direction: conformance of the protagonist, his persistent desire to adapt to the inhabitants of the camps and, in particular, a tireless desire Olga Dmitrievna, which generally in my mind it is necessary to send away.
You're not a pioneer! You're not a child! And around you, frankly, are not pioneers, and 16-17-year-olds. You don't owe anyone anything, and only you, Sam, the man of the 21st century, in particular.
Well, damn, run errands Olga. This, of course, the finish. Umotala, dutifully fulfilling the role of the errand boy is the role of an alien from the Future? Disgrace, not the popdance.
The main tasks of the Person who gave the chance, outstanding once in a lifetime:
1) to Know not to tease Alice, to run a race with Ulyana;
2) Not to upset Olga Dmitrievna;
3) to Serve the rest of the pionery;
4) With the minimum number of scandals to finish the day.

This is exactly what you need to do in a new unknown reality. Yes, that's it.
Instead of encouraging the natives to develop, instead of having to explain to them what was going on, Simon hides and is afraid to do an extra step.
Here is no end of work! You can open the message between worlds, you can push forward science in this area, you can become the Messiah abruptly Handy! No, should be called on You Olya, to comply with its orders, to stand on line (instead of seize the initiative, and himself lead the people to assault other worlds).
YOU ARE THE POWER! YOU!! NOT THEM! Not Olga, not Genda, and even Lenin! You! You have a Great Mission, and you must honor to carry the flag of my time on this retarded until the age.
The life of an ordinary pioneer knocks you. Is the rhythm. He ruins you personality.
Higher Forces want to see how you will behave in a new situation. The test you're not doing neither one of endings.
To make of a man of the 21st century, the beast will not allow anyone, not even the experimenters-the representatives of the higher civilizations.
These people are nothing bad might actually be able to do, even if you stop all cooperation with their brethren-cestria. Remember! Remember status and your age.
Of course, the incident with Simon experiment. These creatures are not real in the full sense of the word, because in fact - time generation of a different mind. Simon realized that he participates in the experiment. Once he realized this, it is logical to realize and bogus character of the inhabitants of the camp. Conclusion: for the sake of their Own Experiment they can do anything without any remorse. Sam is afraid even to upset and disappoint girls that looks extremely pathetic. One case of strawberries and rowing which is: I can not afford to have rowed fragile girl! Can, Sam can. And not only that. They - objects that you're human. To understand it requires immediately.
A higher Power would be happy with more than just my option. You see, 2 days later the bus sent me, so send home. Socialized because under your leadership did not intend to! Therefore need another object, more pliable (schmuck). Ahh, for me SHE assistant counselor! What height!! Ugh.

My conditions are not necessarily be restricted to the promotion of progress and violence. My requirements for a rational being in an unknown situation such:
1) Not to test for local emotions, to be above;
2) do Not refer to the local reverence. No one to obey, and to do all in its sole discretion. Driven to unnecessary you a line - don't budge. Sit/lie down so smile, see the reaction. In the end, slowly walk to the square, stand in front of the squad and something to tell. A song sing. Experiment!
Tie a pioneer tie, say no. Tell me, what faith does not allow or that is inconvenient to wear this crap. Do not give in to screaming! Stay calm, keep in mind Plan. On the sixth day the Seeds began to appear in such efforts, but has not developed to the proper level. Experiment!
Requests Olga call themselves the You - ignore and continue to communicate as well as with other pioneers. Can you explain why not, but better NOT to pay ATTENTION to another shouts. To pretend that do not understand for example why one person should be in the plural to refer to. This, incidentally, is a much more interesting way than the blunt, the selected semen. Try!

It is unlikely such steps need special courage of a superhero. I, in principle, the man himself aloof and sociophobia, but to go into denial still could. It is a minimum.
The main thing - ignoring, positive emotions and plan. Of The General Plan.
The plan maximum is to take a weapon and demand that you immediately sent at least to the district. In an extreme situation even I would have the courage to.
Played I your Seeds. Natural for me was the ending to go to the voice. The second one I saw back home again and again to go to a meeting of classmates. The ending with the girls I fundamentally not interesting. I don't want to pass. The game is removed and put her on a 5-point scale 1 point. For a couple of beautiful pictures.
Pioneer-villain quite understand. Indeed, after the fifth round it is natural to start throwing punches, and after the tenth - torture. Wise if I can not escape. So would I, so would any Reasonable Person, actually drawn in the first circle of Hell.
Rectangle and is Hell. He has given semen as a punishment for that goof. Our hero must behave safely and not to obey the circumstances. This is the Essence of the Game developers in it, unfortunately, is not implemented.
In the game, not enough action. For example, I don't want to play if I am forced to do something without my choice. What options must be:
1) Complete refusal to call Olga to you, and respectfully refer to her. It's up to the player.
2) Failure to wear a pioneer tie, and with several prepositions, including complete ignore and even matershiny. At the discretion of the player.
3) Failure to perform ANY action, including don't eat and die of hunger, the message out of EACH of the interlocutors AT ANY TIME. Again, at the discretion of the player.
The option that I did not play the role of errand boy THERE. This is a huge disadvantage, career - Endless Summer as game project.

Want to get there in reality to teach a sample.
Bye!
Nekit, would be obtained. With sufficient intellectual dexterity. Better to spend a week in captivity, than to run errands.
Imagine a situation in which nekit: a representative of the long-gone 1980s, roughly equal to you in age and inferior in the brain says that it is necessary to contact You and carry out his instructions (it calls all of you and imperiously commanded). This one sentence INSTANTLY makes everything inside to boil, and at least to give in response to the abusive tirade, and most likely for such an attitude, Olga and all the others shook me for the rest of the shift. And this ONE PHRASE, said to the ADULT of TWENTY-FIRST century! Imagine my feelings the novel evokes! And I'm not even allowed to play the most logical way...
img.playground.ru/images/3/4/14148894884413qcs6y.. />
3 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 19.02.20

This is the same game painted on the scripts, and change nothing.

W
WiWo 19.02.20

Ahaha, labor, on BL, of course, if skopipastit pasta with Dewey it's more work, you don't kill yourself.

M
MeXaHiK_ 19.02.20

AleksAj
Indeed, after the fifth round it is natural to start throwing punches, and after the tenth - torture. Wise if I can not escape. So would I, so would any Reasonable Person, actually drawn in the first circle of Hell.
This one sentence INSTANTLY makes everything inside to boil, and at least to give in response to the abusive tirade, and most likely for such an attitude, Olga and everyone else was shaking from me the rest of my shift

However, strong girls to offend, I would look at you, whether was there a couple of serious guys and not to Electronics of all sorts. Impunity breeds crime because it is about you.