3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agent Nomad 19.02.20 10:56 pm

Help with passing, can't understand where to go and what to do (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

here filmed VIDOS, ran half an hour and so do not quite get where to go and where to find the execution point of the task generally nifiga not understand how che and. Tell me how to find these points the most
13 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 19.02.20

Steve Taller
The active task is highlighted orange hex marker , which appears the direction arrow to search for locations . Open the map , see the location of the marker , and then at the direction of the arrows on the marker to find the point at the location to perform the job .

b
b.o.t.inok 19.02.20

just delete this game. forget about her. she's not worth your time.

M
MODERN_GEAR 19.02.20

I just don't even know what to say...

You need to play the game more simple that your mind can perceive.

s
saa0891 19.02.20

There is everything you have written that is not clear.
In priority jobs to speak with Edison on the Nexus
Quest with a clean slate
http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1_%D1%87%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE_%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0
Missing the ark
http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B8
If he is unable to read,then see the quests on the wiki,two links I've already thrown.

A
Agent Nomad 19.02.20

nestrbob wrote:
The active task is highlighted orange hex marker , which appears the direction arrow to search for locations . Open the map , see the location of the marker , and then at the direction of the arrows on the marker to find the point at the location to perform the job .
I tried, the active task is highlighted with an orange marker with an asterisk and I tried to get to it, but it didn't work, and we should start with the priority tasks to run or what? or the drum?

I
Ivasik 19.02.20

Steve Taller
The network has a transit of Angry - both text and video.
Use.

n
nestrbob 19.02.20

Steve Taller
To avoid confusion with the tokens in the job log only activate one quest . Jobs are scattered in different parts of the galaxy , on the basis of a few of them . The arrow on the marker we find the transition point on the ship's bridge . Exit the galaxy map and looking for a planet on which there is a token operated flights to the planet , land and open map of the world, and see the location of the marker on it . On the screen of the video the marker indicates to the bridge to get to the galaxy map and find a planet for the flight .

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

this kind of pirates would not know in litsuhe fixed or not
some markers will drive back and forth. similarly at the station.
what's more, some unimportant quests are impassable at this Tatooine
overall the game has some storyline. in Simo you can activate all the monoliths and clean up large bases to ensure digiacco to flourish
sometimes a thoughtful reading of the task may shed light on the mystery for fans of hardcore old-school passing of the peck-peck

E
EMPs 19.02.20

MunchkiN 616
Either fixed, or not. Never raced where it is not necessary. On the nexus you need to remember about mnogogrannost

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

EMPs
on the nexus I had a couple such that the pointer indicates the Elevator button let's say in the main the teams level to the level where the ship is. well, OK. go there and the marker tells me to go back. and so it was possible here and there to ride.
then there was a quest where Chea on the planet needed to be done in the terminal. the terminal is clickable but empty.
in fairness, such an absurd Boogie was vicnaire 3 when IPA need to find a treasure map and the treasure by reading the map. if you snalo to Rob the treasure and then find to read the map note then the quest was left hanging unfinished. IU but in principle the situation is similar with the names of the fallen like I have. the mission is active but the bodies Tolley failed Oli hell knows where to look for them there.

E
EMPs 19.02.20

MunchkiN 616
Here the terminal was, but he did not drive anywhere) And it seems to have corrected, because again he did not come across. And on the Nexus a lot gorelki due to the fact that there are many levels and sub-levels (floors)

0tMoRoZz0k 19.02.20

brow FSUs on the passage he just wanted to check out the configuration of computer which by the way he plays in FHD!!! why else would shoot a video here with the monitoring of iron...
config of set-off but to play at this resolution... P..TS, why would paying money for hardware that will be idle... the computer assembled and on a normal monitor is not enough)))

M
MODERN_GEAR 19.02.20

0tMoRoZz0k
Yes, you're right. I did not notice that he stupidly brags.