3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.02.20 10:57 pm

Golden valley. Shadow of the deceased. (Pillars of Eternity)

Ahoy!
Dear comrades, tell me, please, who remembers that. Undertook to perform the task to study the Church of God banned in the initial location. Put the difficulty Path of the damned. But the question then is, at what level are encouraged to roam. Somewhere today I read that at the start is not recommended. But location-here it is, side by side. No matter how I try - can't beat Shadows of the deceased. A two magician: I'm the elf from the tavern and another polovoy the tree. Is it really worth to wait with that damned temple, as some wrote, or..?
In General a fierce tin. I will be glad to recommendations since decided to start the game on the last difficulty, once upon a time after NWN on the complex. And surrender do not want to go can not.
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inrush 19.02.20

THURISAZ
I this temple, on the same difficulty took place in three persons: Warrior DD, Alot, Eder. All the characters were third level. But it took me a lot of time. Suffered I was there, so I do not recommend to do the same... Except that if you really want.
I just completely forgot that you can hire in the tavern people. Well, my obstinacy would not let me retreat.
So you can throw gold on mercenaries and 4-5 characters to quietly sweep the whole temple.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 19.02.20

THURISAZ

Gather a full party of 6 people and go there. why so just two or three to go there? Necroing in the tavern mercenaries is, if the plot away.

And finally, do not hurry you to go there in the first Supplement (White pass), a weapon with a spiritual connection "Redeemer St. Edwen", - two-handed sword. He pumped killing ghosts and spirits. But with him, and came piled it all and the sword would be pumped, he is pumped and without the spirits of course, but still-))

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.02.20

Inrush
The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
Thank you.
M-yeah. But the achievement: to walk alone on this Path. Who's it for, the Gods themselves fear to speculate. Okay. Go around yet, though, and I'm evil to them is not a joke. Two hours picking and no results.

I
Inrush 19.02.20

THURISAZ
Level pump up, but the group to Fund new people... Yes, it would probably be best.)
And the ghosts still won't go away. Will sit there and wait in the wings.

Z
Zere 19.02.20

The path of the damned all hardcore.... after the plot ruins it is better not to meddle until 2-3 teammates don't hire...
It is a pity that it is necessary to challenge the advice to disable, and I Oh so love them...