3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LenivyiBob 19.02.20 10:58 pm

Impressions of the game. (Seven: The Days Long Gone)

I don't understand how this close could miss. It has almost everything you need for a good game. Separately, I note the opportunity to remove all the NPS who was killed.
Still unreal, similar to the first Bardo visually.
In short, the discovery was made. I recommend to try.
2 Comments
Sort by:
m
minooz 19.02.20

Yes, the game is good. Just at the wrong time, wrong place, plus the initial problems that were quickly patched.

g
gliga142 19.02.20

The game has huge potential but due to the fact that the developers in the RPG not really a whale, the whole project has turned out great disbalancement ranging from 5+ longline locations where the devil break a leg , continuing the story where the side quests more than the main 20 or 30 times , ending with gameplay error games from 2000 type of Morrowind where after 1 hour of play you're dressed in the top of your booking ..
The game has a job at the factory - that if they made a game like this , the analogue of the Gothic - that would be ideal and perfect RPG , and now it's just curve Rpgsi with potential for the future - and shoots like the Witcher for example ..
And a few words about convoke :
Spoilery I realized the three of them at all , although when he passes, you can open two and is a minus.
1.To mzovreti the ark - we get chaos
2.Obey Artango - get chaos
And here is the third ending where he convinces the Demon and they both are looking for another way to put on a good path humanity is touched on the second part , but the problem is what to need to know what side quests to go through and a darkness.It is minus fat , you shouldn't have to do a number of side quests.