3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 19.02.20 11:35 pm

Impressions of the game (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

The game is being developed by The Chinese Room(I respect those guys), then the game will succeed not only in horror terms, but also in design and suspense. In terms of gameplay, nothing new revealed, except for an open, but empty city, and a variety of needs. In the story I have no doubt the ending Dear Esther made my jaw SAG, I haven't sat in a stupor. Sistemki too high for such graphics and load Ala I alone in the room seems not very optimized. Look, I think would be a great game.
145 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

Still love this nudetiny,after another nedostatki,they just broke to run back through polkarty to lay on the button.Was hoping at least to see the so-called monster,like a flashlight was blinking and the music sounded alarming,I'm brazen with a lantern ran through the darkness and threw the items but no luck.At least throw a screen,human please.

w
wesker 42rus 19.02.20

It's funny to read posts of those who did not like the game. Basically, they boil down to WHERE is the tinder-box, the INVENTORY AND the SYSTEM of REASON??? and OLOLO, the GAME is SCARY, do NOT PLAY.

So, I want to say that these attacks are completely baseless, because:

1. Inventory removed for realism.
2. System of reason removed because Oswald is not suffering from any phobias, what suffered Daniel
3. Infinite lantern and tinder-box no - well here it is quite funny. Since the first part of the past 60 years, the lamp of the GG electric and 5 hours of battery life (which is the average length of the game) could work.
4. Nestalnost. Here you can talk a lot. Let me just say that if you don't delve into the story, not immersed in the sights and thoughtlessly run the game, then Yes, it would be scary. Go play Outlast - there is no atmosphere, dull and hackneyed setting and simple plot, but there is a FRIGHTENING, FOR POPPING МОСНТРЫ111!!!1.

D
DeadManWalking 19.02.20

Do not say, and the second amnesia I liked it more than the first.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

LuDiCrOuS
Thank God,a sane review and understanding of human nature.We're aware that this game is just crap,neoquest wrapper in the word Amnesia.Just a pity that people always like hawala,gifted another excuse to write utter simplification.What could just a corridor to do so again in the dear laying over the brick put on the w key and go-read every unrelated nonsense.Hopefully that will fail in sales because it's not to be encouraged.

C
Clockwatcher 19.02.20

Passed. Disappointed even more than Outlast. The first half of the game no hint of the presence of monsters, only occasionally shaking the floor. Honestly I wanted to stop, but then something started to arise, the monsters came from, first I was even scared when I started screaming in the dark. But then I realized that you can basically always run around with a flashlight, and even necessary, for the darkness here is impenetrable, and all in any kind of divorce, and when I tried to hide from the pigs in the dark, I stupidly hit a wall because I can't see anything. And it's not frightening, it's just annoying. Run these monsters are not very much speed, and stop for no reason, well, just that stupid squeal. It screwed me. And this is called an innovative approach to fear? It seems that even developed saying that there will be no simplifying of bugs. So why the first monster stupidly stuck in the aisle between the cells and spun in place? However when they noticed me, still ceased to fail, but enough for me, and what I saw before. In the found notes and not just outright nonsense(a La the great eagle cactus fruit) sometimes becomes disgusting and repulsive, where people found philosophy? There all basically about how to cut people up. Well, I remember still some note began something like I'm standing in front of a mirror and holding your genitals... No comment. Own notes that Oswald writes for games in General is frankly meaningless, one stuff like, children do not be afraid, daddy is coming to help. The end is usually blunt and vague(there was a heart on pins and needles? where sat Oswald? and much more). You can enumerate and list. I have a feeling that I was deceived enough to remember how much the developers have promised, for example the kind of face where you really wonder what will happen next, but at the same time be so terrible to continue. Nothing, NOTHING I saw, nothing but disgust. Indeed, for those who like dirty stories. With the first Amnesia does not compare.

A
Artimiy 19.02.20

in my opinion if the developers have stuck to one monster from the first part at each location... all the kids would shit from fear and happiness))) it's been a lot... Yes I agree this is not the horor... it is such a dark art house... so many have rejected it... but the game I really like it))) sounds.. music.. story.. like reading a good book)) but this is my opinion)

J
Japhes 19.02.20

The game is just a nightmare horror. In the bad sense of the word. Absolute sucks. Haven't been disappointed, because I was looking forward to it!
In short - absolutely everything is done either very badly or at least worse than in the previous part. Except that the graphics are a little nicer.
The plot, as simple delirium, is covered by an imaginary the philosophy. And the same moronic manner of presentation, as in Dear Esther - go ahead and listen to the monologues. Note read is not interesting, because they are the same nonsense, the transfusion of a sieve. Interesting gameplay here, not((
Do not try to buy this misery!! In fact, the game even downloading from torrent is not worth it. I bought the money and threw it away((

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

Japhes
Now immediately run to buy Outlast in order to atone for his sin and to support these masters of horror and not stupid verbiage.

C
Clockwatcher 19.02.20

Soon some very wise esthetician will enter and begin: blah-blah-blah, this kaneshno no chorar, but: 1) here we have codazza chairs. 2) and can and Teddy bears! 3) does begaud the pig and we Igraem hide-and-seek! 4) you can climb on shit(well, where else can it be?) 5) sharpen interestny suied, just like the book, dad is looking for his detach, but does not find, as he lost his memory and I do not understand that all his actions that besplatny! TRAGEDY!!!11!!1
But in General you can of course still call it art house, and not bathe. And Cho? And the soup is cold!

J
Japhes 19.02.20

The game, incidentally, really like the art-house. Not only interesting and exciting art-house, and the debility of the form: kind of paintings where the artist draws a black-and-white deuce, and lovers look and admire - Wow, that's so existential! Right in the spirit of Piero Manzoni!

Tula potsik
Outlast already played Amnesia before, for starters. Honestly, the game is also not thought to be a masterpiece. Prohodnyak, about 7 out of 10, little interactivity, the story is banal and just scary places. But compared to the new Amnesia is ten times better. There are at least promised horror and honestly gave it a horror, but not crazy pseudophilosophy simulator going forward.

V
Vladislav Grafkin 19.02.20

Clockwatcher
you can climb up shit(well, where else can it be?)
In the same Outlast-e you will have such a moment.
The developers of the horror game Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is carefully studied the question of fear, trying to create a game that I would like to quit from the things happening in her terror.
It is not scary and bruuuuuce. Normal quest.

C
Clockwatcher 19.02.20

Here explain to me somebody, how can we understand such phrases as: I planted the nails into the ground and they grew hands. The whole world is like an egg(by the way this mysterious egg given to a large part in the notes that it implies, I have no idea, not enough only to pigs at every meeting sang: egg, egg, egg:D). Or here's another phrase: I fucked autumn rain. WTF??? What is it?? And okay, if all this crap was presented as, say, saints row, tracheo and humor, but then it pushed in all seriousness, even in his own solemnly. Just paragraph.

V
Vladislav Grafkin 19.02.20

Clockwatcher
It can be degenerat developers or the mind of the translators.

p
ppspk2 19.02.20

Japhes
The plot, as simple delirium, is covered by an imaginary the philosophy
In my opinion an accurate reflection of the essence of this game. And her writers should be forced indefinitely to play their game themselves.

s
stranger8 19.02.20

A little creepy, but not scary. Babayki from pigs and there are absolutely no hiding from them sense. Easier to run away. Actually died only once, at the very end when for the second time met luminous pig. It would be much more interesting if pigs weren't so blind and moved faster player.
The game itself was too short. It is not quite complete the second part of Amnesia. It is more like a quality indie project like the recent Outlast.
But the plot is really interesting. The game should go if only for him. And the ending fits in with the rest of the gameplay (unlike the same outlast).
The result: an interesting movie can scare except that one nervous letsplay.

i
igorilla_07 19.02.20

as adventure is very good. horror there's zero, because it is a rare enemy there gudki sloupok until you lit up, and avoid it at all easy. the world very much. good game

w
wesker 42rus 19.02.20

Clockwatcher
Fucked autumn rain is the work of translators. In the original copulated with the autumnal fallout - mated with autumn radiation/radioactive fallout.

C
Clockwatcher 19.02.20

wesker 42rus
And? Now the sentence sound clearer or what? Phaha)
By the way, fallout is not only radioactive rain, but just rain. That as be hints.

A
Anderby 19.02.20

> fallout
>radiation/radioactive fallout

Omfg.

w
wesker 42rus 19.02.20

Clockwatcher
Ray_McCole
Learn to distinguish between the atmospheric (precipitation) and radioactive (fallout) fallout. Fallout still can be translated as consequences or simply the loss of something, why are you not in a hurry to get these values? And there it was just about the radiation, as one of the consequences of the 20th century.