3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
babay63 23.09.19 11:25 am

Crashes the game has stopped working"windows\" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All good time of the day or night. Guys help solve the problem. All played fine with the mod on version 1.2.5.1. the game is for all time not once did not take off. Installed the mod like to change the loading screen and the game first time out. Newly launched - flew again. And now every time I launch it crashes at the same place - at the entrance to the menu. Deleted the game and re-installed. The same. And with mods already tried without them. now nothing helps. And now in any version of any set she's out. The wood on vidyuhi current updates do not require. Th now what to do ???? Can someone bypass this problem know????? Please help))))
103 Comments
Sort by:
T
T4koz 23.09.19

Good time of day. Haven't played all of the versions that were installed before I went and decided to travel. Download version from mechanics , steam cracked , elite , in short everything out further. Thermal grease was replaced a month ago and Prots , and on vidyuhi , and on the chipset , firewood similar to newness , a departure that surprised , in different places , at different times spent in the game , and the missions that Stopped working ETS 2 steam then has Stopped working"Windows. The wind current changed recently along with a hard , Clean version without additional mods , the current DLS. Day played of the game lumal card and then put it ((..can Anyone help with a solution to the problem , because there is nothing better than a Friday evening beer and 20t imaginary back ))) thanks in Advance !

T
T4koz 23.09.19

PS + still there are crashes associated with C++ , but while Cho on a new hard I did not notice them. The departures began with versions of 1.9++ around.

T
T4koz 23.09.19

Well solved the problem , anyone who has a similar problem with crashes , no matter which of the above me , i.e. like mine, the answer is simple: All the departures it's greed that fat bastard Gabe (those who do not know , it amarakosha obozrenie monster , the owner of Steam). Looking for version 1.7.0 and fitting mods , TSM map 5.3 (5.3.1 and 5.3.2 will depart) from Mario. The most important thing to version 1.7.0 with the installation gave you a choice - broken version Il you to put. Nice all pilapitiya , and no nail no gaytsy you !

N
Nikita32125 23.09.19

what to do if crashes of ets2 mp

S
SlavikSD 23.09.19

b.sasha
fashion is written to the registry?

A
Artem Unanyan 23.09.19

I have the same problem I deleted and re-downloaded and still crashes with mods and without mods and as I go into the game click in the path and all the throws no steam.

V
Vadim_2244_ 23.09.19

Please help (((
here I have uninstalled this error the game freezes
What could it be ? And what's the problem ?

d
dr.setos 23.09.19

Same problem, after 5-10 minutes the game crashes with the error"microsoft visual c++. Removed the last installed mod map Romania, half an hour went there were no departures.

S
SayItRight 23.09.19

the game crashes, is тсм6.0

[
[Inferno] 23.09.19

Hello! On the computer with win7 x64 running fine on a single flight. Decided to put the game on the second PC with winXP x86 and threw their saves with 7. The problem is this: in the game, passing a certain mileage and the game just crashes to the main menu, and load as if it was not. What is the problem how to solve? v1.17.1 s. No mods, clean.

b
bIbItb 23.09.19

version 1.18 installed this mod www.playground.ru/files/ets2_mercedes-benz_axor_.. when choosing the color the color the game crashes when you select tuning, the letters disappear and appear something like stripes. here is the log file rghost.ru/7TBg7wlS8

B
Bigteysti 23.09.19

b.sasha
Version 1.18
Bought the game the incentive, with additions Going East and Scandinavia
No mods don't use, and the mod either. Regular crashes to the desktop.
The map is not particularly heated, on average, 60-75, memory 8 gigs, all libraries, drivers, Directx, Framework 4, etc
Everything is set up. The registry cleaned, via the command line also tried in multiplayer, there are no errors, constantly throws only singles. Not exactly throws, and love the game. To expand in any way, only close (ctri+alt+delete)

k
koks36rus 23.09.19

immediately after the launch screen appears death that DEAT?

s
stas15978 23.09.19

so I put the card in stimulai version and I have crashes please answer the PM in the VC http://vk.com/evreygamer why is this and how to fix

O
Olechka Zakrinichnaya 23.09.19

Please tell my how to switch from win7 x86 to win7 x64

M
Mr.Hhyde-O-Hhiis 23.09.19

All kind time of day!
Such problem: can't in the game sitiv any salon Iveco.Departure.Buy tractors online is also not out.Windows the program quits.Game license Steam'ovsky.Mods on Iveco is not and was not.Prompt,if who faced,what to do then?

N
Nikitos373 23.09.19

Hello everybody, here's the problem - the game works fine, but sometimes the picture stops and the motion is, t e are the sound of the motor responds, you quickly have to slow down and close the game alt+f4, run and all the rules again, on average it happens once per flight, what to do? laptop fresh, powerful, all updated, from a friend on an older computer is no problem!!!!

a
asr-2565 23.09.19

Hello all and happy new year! Tell me what the problem of crash when you select a scale or reference settings in the game settings?

T
Timur Bregadze 23.09.19

b.sasha
Hey all,I have installed windows 10 and decided the game ets2 запускf. the game and the game gives an error,re-installed the game many times turning off the antivirus still the same error,although on windows 7 the game runs without any problems.Help solve the problem,no mods at all , not when you put mods on ets2,a bug in many games

B
Batyr Kuzmin 23.09.19

Guys help out ets 2 version 1.22 at the beginning of the game can't create the goods because emboss. tell me what to do and how to be. thanks in advance