3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frintezza 19.02.20 11:41 pm

Pirates and litsuha (NieR: Automata)

went on the pirates and now seriously thinking about litsuhe, caught as it should... but then the question arose, and if it looked any different from pirates? the game as it single. it seems there is some messages you can leave to other players, but if that's all the difference then as it has been lost
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 19.02.20

Frintezza
Kind of like pirates without online impossible to finish without cheats for immortality. May be some chips.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 19.02.20

Frintezza
The desire to be not that license to something better, and to thank the people who made the game.

F
Frintezza 19.02.20

Svetoslav
this is where 2B and 9c lying on the roof, and then on the background in the window is 2A? I kind of got

F
Frintezza 19.02.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
it is because of these motives and thought, but if no changes will be, who I'll replay and that she procto lying in the library also so-so prospect

D
Ded MastDay 19.02.20

Frintezza
Well, if the game has gone, so much so that after completing the desire it again to go, you should buy it, though, because of said friend above. But if you follow the logic - if there is no difference, why pay more? then, of course. In any case, buy the game or not, it's more a matter of conscience, not some sort of benefits of the license holders.

W
Went181 19.02.20

well, there is your online chips Ala Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

D
DenKare 19.02.20

I played the beginning on the pirates and after bought, if you even after the passage of the doubt then why ask, since it was known that the game will be single

s
saa0891 19.02.20

The head does not fit how to buy a hack,but didn't bother to release a single patch without a Headlight even resolution normally cannot be put not to mention other technical schools,about the lack of localization I'm not even talking.

A
ASHILTINEC 19.02.20

There is practically no difference. Sam was the first ending for pirates. Really liked the game. Bought a license, to thank the people who have invested their soul into this. Especially for the music. After buying litsuhi completely passed. Recommend to buy(if the pocket allows).

G
Greh04 19.02.20

The same went for her watch commercials 50 on the pirates,then bought purely out of gratitude.That's all the whining about the patches,why I have no problem not noticed that ? passed on high fps only in the commercials sometimes prosaically.