3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Henk111 19.02.20 11:42 pm

Mat in voice acting (Far Cry 3)

Where to download Rusik for Far Cry 3 that he was without a mate?
158 Comments
Sort by:
A
AwE777 19.02.20

uncle fool?))

s
skromnyj 19.02.20

AwE777
you fool can have a child young near by watching how he plays,and he did not wish that the child listened to Mat

R
Russian_warfare 19.02.20

Хэнк111
Headphones solve all the problems.

B
BoxxyBabee 19.02.20

as a variant - to play in the original language.I think no mate no,because the game is 18+

m
mister611 19.02.20

Yes, I pozadovana this fashion outdoor Mat in localizations of today's games that Battlefield 3 (there is generally overly) well, here, too, there... made the-b option with the trip, such as the blood in some games.

[
[Shesternya] 19.02.20

The game is rated +18, sound without the Mat, no, and never will, this game can not do underage play because the game contains violence profanity.
But we have all chhat rating, I can advise to use the original English voiceovers, but the subtitles will still be Mat.

E
Einheri 19.02.20

you fool can have a child young near by watching how he plays,and he did not wish that the child listened to Mat
Does your child look at this game, blood, pieces of meat animals (and people too) and will grow up to be a sadist. Swearing is not a sadist.

s
skromnyj 19.02.20

Captain_Price
now 90% of games are and movie the same,and news that is not the story that the bodies,what can you do freedom of speech,but to the Mat on TV is the glory of God does not come and in games I think as well here noticed there should be a function of disconnecting the Mat or the alternative voice

H
Hirok 19.02.20

You guys are really funny to listen to. The Mat is, was and will be. But the game is just another place of its location. If the children in the first class are already mothers, it's not a problem games.

D
Dominik Nivans 19.02.20

Maybe one culture (although I am ) ,if the child at hand (Gypsy cards) ,then the minimum necessary to protect the child from this madness,this increase of modern criminals(murderers etc.), it should play the majority of people(sane,sensible).Turn off the subtitles and change the language or download anglofikator=)

Z
Zhizn dermo 19.02.20

You're just a cheap moralist,even if you have a small child so what he goes to school still learn.
And in fact in Far Cry 3 is the normal translation in the games for several years.

s
skromnyj 19.02.20

Life sucks
your nickname speaks for itself...what does the moralist or the tanker,I'm not asking that the game was announced without a Mat, I like that the Mat is present in the game it adds a certain liveliness to the dialogue,I'm talking about the fact that a person was a choice,more than once met similar themes and ng and on other sites,to make putting an alternative voice without the Mat like two fingers,just where there is a Mat to replace censored words,does not require buying a product to listen to the Mat once he cuts his ear,should be a choice that's all.

y
yasik777 19.02.20

well, not that funny voice I like it better than listening to the stupid sluggish dialogue but I am also for an alternative voice+ because some people are just not nice mate!

S
Stalker_Nemezis 19.02.20

As an option, just do not play this game. I personally am glad that there was a Mat. Thereof, in battle not seen and not heard. Butt in rage was zapikannye. I'd rather have him as the Mat than in krayzis Worked: I am not American, I'm British! You dunce!

k
kuzmi4ak74 19.02.20

The game is essentially rigid and Mat it is not annoying,it's better than if the characters talk like a black tie event.Well, the alternative voice as an option in the game is an option.

D
Dema 80 19.02.20

and you can cross stitch and not to seek to without the Mat..

I
IceFireW 19.02.20

And you can remember what you brought up , cultural person, not swearing rednecks that forgot even normal how to speak normally. Where on the street do not turn around, that everywhere is heard the mate peremat and unfortunately consider it the norm.
I specifically bought the game the incentive is in English, not to hear this masterpiece our localization.
Seems to me correct to release the game with this option - Rus -all language eng+Rus subtitles.

S
Screw It 19.02.20

Personally, I generally always only play English games because the language is pleasant to the ear, and sound better. But despite the fact that I perfectly know English language, English Mat for some reason the hearing is not -- see absolutely. So yeah, play the original really is the best option. At the same time and English will learn, and even educational.

R
Russian_warfare 19.02.20

Screw It
One to one like you, original language is better to the ear.

E
EX_i_LE 19.02.20

Life sucks
Do you yourself understand what you wrote? Well, let's all together will give children a viewand molchalivy Joe Bob There they know a lot!