3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Henk111 19.02.20 11:42 pm

Mat in voice acting (Far Cry 3)

Where to download Rusik for Far Cry 3 that he was without a mate?
158 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 19.02.20

You need to disable the captions and use headphones at the entrance to the computer to put the password so the child is not able to run the game, children...

S
Strchi 19.02.20

normal voice... I thankfully without the brats and I'm not 10 years

c
condros 19.02.20

Tamerlan018
if Vaas told the pirate who interrupted his directorial activities( time with Lisa), something like: Sir, I'm sorry, but your behavior is unacceptable! How can you swear in the presence of a lady?! And in my opinion it would be great if there was a translation, it's funny and original would look, combined with gesticulations and grimaces Vaasa :-)

B
Bogdanz 19.02.20

And the topic in this thread unsubscribed only 1 time.

P
ProDisaster 19.02.20

Without the Mat, the fighter will turn into a sad shit so you can sleep while passing...although,Dead Space 1 showed that dubbing can be better than the original and without the Mat!there are games with was a crappy transfer(who has played gta sa Russian will understand)it all depends on the interpreter if the treas contains Mat(sound)so,this is a normal Studio,it preserves or enhances the atmosphere of the play.Those who shout that the standard voice better: the Russian language is richer and more expressive,it all depends on the Studio...

D
DEMON77711777 19.02.20

I just love the game , and translation is just the BOMB !!!!!!!

A
AwE777 19.02.20

skromnyj
you're a fool!
children should from childhood accustomed to the cruel realities of life through people and profanity!

A
AwE777 19.02.20

I can't imagine when in situations on the brink of life and death the real person would speak the literary language!

w
white64 19.02.20

Plus everyone who is against the Mat. While I like Far Cry 3. But I'm already used to the profanity... well...

S
Sima4 19.02.20

Tank: the Knife - XY*putt, I bellow. And so, Yes, I agree with AM about the Player getting used to nenormal. vocabulary

A
Andrey Chikatilo 19.02.20

hamsters resent

B
Big Smoke 19.02.20

For localization without censorship, would be more like Far cry 3, and those who don't like the advice not to play these games, so if you mate so hurt, your outrage looks silly.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.02.20

Not all the games Mat-to-face.But in FarCry 3 this feature,which is lethal and not passing

Big Smoke
+100500
Imagine how would Geralt swore in Ведьмаке2 when chopping would all evil).
Matershiny fun games would be the most popular.

A
Andrey Tehnik 19.02.20

Postal survived and will survive Far cry3

V
Vaas Montenegro 19.02.20

There were intellectuals damn jarring go to the fun farm play developed have done so as it sees fit and the majority of them soglasilisi so necha is there to discuss

|
||| VENTURA ||| 19.02.20

Playing in the headphones. To the Mat are fine, if the place and no kinks. The atmosphere of brutality without the Mat looks somewhat unconvincing

m
masha i far 19.02.20

here what the mats in the game is?I would like to know what,she just a +20 will probably approach the game.Ubisoft in your mind?-I know only 2 topics-far edge and far cry 2 far cry 3 fear far cry 2 is probably 12 years old to play and then on to you what we have edge lights 3-what people teach? who can tell me the mats,and then my friend of 12 years he was on the edge of the headlight 3 hunts,1-because of the ending him to play not recommend.now +mats

S
SteveG8 19.02.20

Oooo mats in the game. Especially in the beginning.
Youtube view cheats, there will have to decide whether to allow or deny.

m
masha i far 19.02.20

of course the ban!thanks for the reply,just Ubisoft me well, really impressed,this is supposedly compare three game!SteveG8

n
nhs500 19.02.20

What are you talking about?! You though thought before to create a theme??? Explain: 1) In-game swearing for the most part, Vaas. Well your fucking crazy and drugged-out sadist may not matter??? Maybe he will say??: Sir-with would you care to be thrown in a pit of dead bodies with?? 2) If you have children near by! Why, then, was to give birth to this cruel horrible world?? see the movie Big Stan(somewhere in the beginning) 3) ФК3 Mat is present where it is necessary to present the Mat and solid point. IMHO