3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 19.02.20 11:44 pm

Buggy Refit? The schedule for the Assembly and rebuilding of strange (BattleTech)

The people , help to understand. Here in reite spread of the fur and keep - I write that OK , build this fur will require 9 days. Agree and go to the main menu of the ship , and there in the upper right corner it says that the rebuild will take 16 days?!!! Sometimes the timing is right , and sometimes that's the difference. And what's the catch?
About the repair not to write , because the fur intact...
PS Here I will add a second fur and there removing the fluff is worthless. But I want to put LRM 10 write to me , sho 7 days. Agree and go out. In the main menu I see that somehow the required 14 days?!!! That sucks for you!!!
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt De Rivia 19.02.20

You think of the totality of things , not only specifically the Assembly and then the engineer has other things to do ( aka you have something, was busy before you gave him this job or other mechs need service) = this is the result we get 16 days.
Relax :)
The Assembly fur from scratch generally can take more than a month.

S
SS44 19.02.20

Geralt De Rivia Yes, what tries to relax... If so , then developed reach and requires an adequate fashion. Otherwise , just fucked up and everything goes to hell forest. Play , in short , to an adequate patch useless(((

E
Elik348 19.02.20

SS44
Et you hard. As for me, I'm good. 9 days for this fur. And if it is fix the other 6 days, it turns out 6 for first 9 for second. In any case, no need to start the mission as soon as arrived. And if you collect from found parts furs and sell them, the money missing from his head.

E
Elik348 19.02.20

SS44
Improve the rate of engineering. Then all things will be faster)

A
Amnepox 19.02.20

SS44
in the same order! for example preoborudvat first fur 14 days, and the next fur shows that he has only 2 days, so due to the queue of the second mech is in a hangar standing 14+2 = 16 ! days (i.e., until the first fur will not do, not for a second take)