3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crow3333 19.02.20 11:46 pm

Endings (Fallout: New Vegas)

Proshol Yes-Man is a robot. Killed house in his place was the robot and the last collision drove the Legion and NFK(sort of) in the end I wrote that as was supposedly the new government is no better and at the end of the War will be a war.

Who are other endings write or show.
238 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yohoho amigo 19.02.20

All that has passed. No Yes sometimes even not given (?) for the hardcore. The Legion is destroyed, the cool old one with a dam thrown))

www.playground.ru/cheats/43010/

Y
Yura2010 19.02.20

As dabitsa endings for NKR

L
LSD1abl0 19.02.20

Hmm ... went for Yes-man'a.Independence and all things.Too short main story line seemed (.
War is war.

V
Vavle2010 19.02.20

Hmm..went for the Robots,the question of how to go for China!

v
vano555 19.02.20

crow3333
Proshol Yes-Man is a robot. Killed house in his place was the robot and the last collision drove the Legion and NFK(sort of) in the end I wrote that as was supposedly the new government is no better and at the end of the War will be a war.

somebody tell me, now I have everything the same, except that after the robot sat at the place of Dr. house I have nothing happens, well no that's this most recent collision, what to do???

P
Prosto Keyn 19.02.20

Dr. House
Vahah Doc and sdes lit)

S
SuperKotik 19.02.20

the most stable is if to expel the demolition , to establish relations with all , complete all quests , and put the robot Yes men (independent Republic)

W
WAR.GON 19.02.20

I'm for Yes-Man to beat . They say that Vegas has become nezavisimym , then began the anarchy , a pile of corpses that the remaining ancelovici died but they will be remembered as the mighty warriors leading all fear .

k
kkostia 19.02.20

It was a Legion , killed house and Yes-man
type of Legion all captured and enslaved
the kings killed the brotherhood of steel too ,
Goodsprings,Novak in short all of the city captured
Only the bombers left,because they helped the Legion to seize a dam

A
Alllexz 19.02.20

who is Archimedes 2 activated? tell us how the Algorithm of Euclid shooting, very interesting)

V
Vorobey91 19.02.20

The game went almost the length and breadth, on hardcore, as promised in this passage, would be a bonus. Of course it was not.
For the NKR. NKR won, expanded the territory. the followers of the Apocalypse departure from vrisayda, Mutants live doing. Brotherhood has shared the technology with the NCR, and they were returned to power armor. Cyberpet Rex currently lives and lives. ED-e and picked up the caravan and uses for protection. Cass went to travel. The house is alive but can not do anything.

n
needfun 19.02.20

as for the NKR to pass prompt))) and then I helped them and had at the end of the General kill(

D
Dextra 19.02.20

Hastla, I don't think there to blame homosexuality. Anyway, what's homosexuality? Legionnaires (this was emphasized) women are addicted to! Legion,I think in many respects! Well, you see, Vegas is a city of debauchery, the principles of the Legion of honor, dignity, endurance, - that's what's missing for many people. In addition, for NKR nicer to play because they are somewhat similar to the Brotherhood of Steel from the 3rd to fall.

F
Fitterr 19.02.20

Alllexz
as the Algorithm of Euclid shooting

pix.PlayGround.ru

Q
Quis custodiet ipsos cust 19.02.20

I went for the Legion. The ending nauticalia through the surrounding area of Vegas, the Legion passed a fire storm enslaving all and Sundry, and those who resisted were killed mercilessly. The kings defended themselves to the last but also lost. Followers of the Apocalypse began to hunt down and exterminate after the Legate became the ruler(unfortunately a cure for Caesar did not have enough 5 points medicine). Capture of the dam and Vegas opened the Legion the opportunity to further advance n the territory of the NKR. Typing a huge number of recruits and slaves, the Legion was as strong as ever. By the way a post-apocalyptic Legion was not touched, not reached just. Generally in the Mojave finally got some semblance of organized civilization. Oh well - War, war never changes. Scared actually did not like the ending, was disappointed in the Legion. Now I want the second time through, because I do not want to end up.

D
Dextra 19.02.20

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
You have an interesting nickname. Latin study or in the fall, this phrase was?

Q
Quis custodiet ipsos cust 19.02.20

Latin study, but this phrase was in the E-fortress by Dan brown. I have it in the original read, do not know whether it translated into Russian.

A
Almaznyreev 19.02.20

The Legion of Caesar hmm... for it is not passed and I will not passed over the house. when Caesar was slavery, racism is a huge minus. The NKR in the likeness of US(which was erased from the face of the Earth after the war, perhaps the same fate awaits NKR), but it will break corruption and bureaucracy. EU-man is obedience to the robots! The terminator is back (power machines people into submission). And house he's keeping Las Vegas clean, safe, prosperous.

s
sane13 19.02.20

People,I passed the house,it's a good ending?And how to get over NKR,I helped them,and go for them did not work

G
GTA FANanaT 19.02.20

Fitterr
And where you to the Algorithm of Euclid found charges?