3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 23.09.19 11:26 am

The atmosphere of the game (Fallout 4)

What you expect to see? Expected to your eyes game locations, their characteristics? How do you evaluate the game types seen in the game process? It is proposed to discuss.
Notorious arts locations

152 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Krain 23.09.19

Lol, in Palouse never had the atmosphere

S
SeregaMazahaka 23.09.19

THE ATMOSPHERE IS OFF THE CHARTS.
Spoiler
And even somebody takes this Pribluda, and how you interface?

J
JimmiNeiton 23.09.19

SeregaMazahaka
scoring gadget realized)

R
Renegad1888 23.09.19

Friends tell me I will give the purchase some of her +

_
_Alexandro_ 23.09.19

Renegad1888
Doteguchi-achuki, automatic game update

d
djjack 23.09.19

Renegad1888
in this case, it will only be disadvantages.

R
Renegad1888 23.09.19

djjack
Why?

d
djjack 23.09.19

Renegad1888
Because Your wallet will be empty for 2000 rubles, but it's not the main drawback. The main is that Gazebo with each purchased license will think that she is on the right track, and then ТЕС6 we will have to wait the same total okazualivanie oxazolines Skyrim!
And all of us because it tries not necessary, however, and the way the Arbor is now only true to the hearts shkoloty and no further...

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.09.19

Atmosferka, judging by the numerous negative comments, already slightly starting to stink.
What's next? Dermestril? Heh, heh...

K
Krixus 23.09.19

djjack
The gazebo is on the right track. Thank the gods that she followed in the footsteps of obsidian with their tons of text, when after a few hours start to fall asleep. It is better to read a book where there is a clear narrative and an interesting twist in the story in the game as the main gameplay.

m
maksfighter 23.09.19

Stalker real graphics and atmosphere

x
xmenni 23.09.19

who met a monster called the Swan

x
xmenni 23.09.19

Spoiler

S
Stribogg 23.09.19

1) Atmosphere is absolutely no. Pile of NPCs here and there, 10 meters away from the settlement where the peaceful orchards are treated , pounded some raiders-ghouls, someone else is there.. of Course - it should be added wretchedness of the engine, where infinitely need a reboot to any other location Ala subway or any (!!!) house to go.
Well, common sense - where there is sparsely populated postapokalipsis, 10 meters ran through the bushes and all around teeming with living things-the same raiders, etc ...
2) and, of course, the plot.. designed specifically for kindergarten. One liberty Prime what is.. In the main quest is the height of misery, went through it for some 30 hours, for the sake of pure interest as from the first 5 hours of the game fully understand that it will soon be removed forever and forget))
Summary: of the 2 the most like epic games of 2015, the Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 is definitely certainly for all creative persons Projectred, the Witcher 3 is not boring even at 10 passing, makes you forget about all the emotions , fun, charms.. Fallout 4 is one big corridor shooter, go-shoot-pack.. As a shooter full carbon, because the engine for the shooter by modern standards impossible poor.

k
kiler007 23.09.19

maksfighter
and eternally frozen clouds, paper kind of atmosphere and very real grafon.

Y
Yuriy Pankov 23.09.19

No atmosphere here... I don't know how it was possible to fuck it up. Perhaps due to the factor of samopovtorov. Again played up the theme with the music of the mid-20th, city garbage, war never changes face raiders, cap as currency, once the super mutants suddenly settled all over America, headquarters of the brotherhood of steel in each state and other nonsense. Here I have all of the above is no longer Torquay. Besezda no-HRE-not developed universe. Everything is absolutely the same as in the previous games. Even more dismal performance. How can there be atmosphere?

S
SergeySZV 23.09.19

Once again I say this game has a special charm!
Relax and explore the world of post-Apocalypse, great fun.
It is impossible to understand this game to RAID for an hour or two,
this game must take place slowly, to look at it from all sides.
Yes this game has shortcomings, but it has most importantly - it is interesting!

D
Dali 23.09.19

With the atmosphere full order! Environment and many objects, it is in contrast to the Troika, has become much closer to the original parts. It shows in detail, the same stimpak or faces on the facades, suit gg, all this is a definite plus. But the music is something very sweet happened. I will once again put adapted the four muses mod sound of the second part. When saris the ruins of a military base, I want to hear ambient music that sounded on the base of the Sierra, of the second part. As for color, normal gamma close to realism. But the richness I would be diminished.

R
RikoChiko 23.09.19

If the third part was full of groceries the store, the four still lie intact bones before the war.
Many of them even in military uniforms. Which would be even 209 years ago would have picked.

It would be better Besezda besides Minecraft and Sims more DayZ copied.

l
lens_88 23.09.19

......The atmosphere from the visual part?
[SARCASM] <-- ........atmosphere thank you can't feel the Apocalypse
................Everything is SUPER!