3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 23.09.19 11:28 am

What OS do you prefer?

Was on XP is very good operating system,I really liked it.At the moment,somewhere about two years both on Windows 7,switched from DX11.Windows 8 is not liked,so stayed on Windows 7.And what OS do you prefer?
255 Comments
Sort by:
s
shrabigus 23.09.19

it is a pity that XP is gone(((Chocopay92
You would born a little early, so would talking about Windows 98. Must not FAP on the OS, and to think what it's for. For gaming 8.1 is better than nothing. In your vaunted HP, even trim is not supported. Vista and 7, as the system is good, but BF4 is much worse than 8.1, so, too, in the trash. The author of the theme not cool.

D
Damned_Soul 23.09.19

Windows 8.1

p
punck 23.09.19

Windows 7

v
v1806v 23.09.19

12TH - WINDOWS AS 11TH AGAIN SUCKS THE INTERMEDIATE GLITCHES. I'M FROM 2023 .AND WE WRITE CAPS LOCK . NEW RULES.

a
ahm.cho 23.09.19

Windows 8.1,but I immediately installed Classic Shell.Prior to this, been sitting on 7. Everything works smartly. Update on Windows 10 has come,I can't bring myself to install :D

D
Diablique 23.09.19

7 is for a long time, not complaining, that's how 10 will be released, then try and 7 for me, reliable and not picky! 8 probyval, but a sense probyvat, if 10 will be released soon), We hope their stories, I wonder about the new browser))

O
Omnik42 23.09.19

I also sat for a long time on XP, it certainly does not break but a games new not suitable, but for 10 points. So 7 definitely.

K
Krymskiy Korsar 23.09.19

The dispute or questionnaire - can be endless..! Piggy was the first Windows which received the most responses at that time (198(?) - 200(?).) Now, later, (I wanted to write pants) for many years, We know piggy -- Forever! Was the Vista, Linux and Nanoha, 7s, 8s, and his grandmother (XP) - keeps hitting! And I think will survive until the arrival of great-granddaughter 10s. IMHO.

D
Damned_Soul 23.09.19

Ivan Kanonenko
what nonsense to call XP the best Axis

[
[TasmaN] 23.09.19

I am using Windows 7 Ent x64. Tried Windows 8.1 - out with her problems blurry fonts, a font smoothing is lame, there is no definition in the font. On Windows 8 - everything was fine. Here, something like that.

K
Krymskiy Korsar 23.09.19

The boys and Girls! Windows with a marker 8.0 - 8.1, was created solely for touch screens.. As Vista is for voice commands. This intermediate Oska, can help but also can hurt! 7 ka and the piggy is full distros! Now come - 10-ka, poyuzat say!)))

K
Krymskiy Korsar 23.09.19

PS but first - Diablo 3 - then 10 minute, then a base on the moon and mission to Mars.. Wait --- we'll See!)))

s
shrabigus 23.09.19

Ivan Kanonenko
Dear John. If you were a little older, you would remember the howl that was when XP appeared. And in unison yelled 98 forever. In the mass, HR the road to the public, its free, because the discs 60 rubles issued millions. Vista, which was bought for money, never fell into the blue for more than 3 years of ekspluatacii. And tell me, I adored Ivan Kanonenko
SonyK., as BF 3 and 4 to run on XP? ))))))

L
Loki D.S. 23.09.19

I prefer to sit on nemognatha family Axes.
Spoiler
http://img.playground.ru/images/7/8/Snimok_ekrana_2015-02-10_v_23.53.40.png

L
Loki D.S. 23.09.19

shrabigus

as BF 3 and 4 to run on XP? ))))))

Gash 7ku in a virtual machine!))))

d
danilukHF 23.09.19

while vin7, will be released vin10 Hosh Hosh and all sit on it leash because дх12

O
Okruta 23.09.19

WIndows XP is still the best for wide purposes.
Linux is hard on the fan, a standard user it will not work, because the games there are just two and obchelsya. Although once Ubuntu (in conjunction with Windows) helped out when I brought the Chinese stick to mind. Windows USB flash drive can not be divided into sections and Ubuntu easy and simple.

L
Loki D.S. 23.09.19

Akruti
for games there are just two and obchelsya

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?os=linux

K
Krymskiy Korsar 23.09.19

shrabigus
Dear Robigus, excuse my ignorance adverbs and allegories of small Nations, but all those claims about me of ignorance, deposition Vista a blueprint, is in no way associated with my age! Simple - this STOOL I did not buy! )))

K
Krymskiy Korsar 23.09.19

PS Sorry for kalamburchik..)