3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KleverIgroman 21.02.20 01:29 pm

Where are the answers?! (What Remains of Edith Finch)

This remarkable no doubt the game has left dual impression. On the one hand a new gaming experience, all very nice and sincere, but... what happened with all these Pinchme!? I refuse to believe that the message of the game "life is fragile, we must accept the inevitability of death...".
Solarmagic living in the basement, the little girl in the room with chains on the Windows, which feels in advance that "today it will not" Barbara, and about which we only know that grandma had kept some kind of a comic book, a small child drowns in bathtub inflatable frog... Shta? In the Russian segment of the Internet and not found at least some attempt to understand what is happening. Can someone throw a link? Or his version will tell. Here's my: Finchy – family with a rare mental disorder that causes them to kill their relatives.

Molly – a girl a cat locked in a room. Mom does not feed her dinner and now she knows that today she won't. Coincidence?
Grandma keeps bloody comic book about Barbara. In the comic, all the relatives are leaving for some "cases," not for you, then to make her a "surprise" in masks and scare you to death?
The guy on the swing. Not twin brother Lee "helped" swing to the right "flight" speed and then wrote on a piece of paper FOR his BROTHER that he supposedly made the decision?
Grandfather Sam (hunter). Of course, if you reconstruct the events of that day through photos, it seems like the don rushes to the aid of his father, after the "kicking" of the deer... But maybe the arms are stretched in the photo forward, as she PUSHED dad?
Man, living under the basement. And my great-grandmother and mother know about it, instead of trying to provide psychological help, bringing him food?? And then it knocks "train", running on rails that end in a couple of meters in the lake, where the old house drowned!? (that is, open not there yesterday)
The child in the bathroom. He water open obviously could not using "mosgorreklama" frogs. And the mother of the child where-that evaporates immediately after the death of the baby, although she has two more children on his hands. Leaves behind only an airline ticket and a box with the collected items. Realized what was happening, but could not escape?
Well, she Edith symbolically dies in childbirth...
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mc_Geady 21.02.20

What similar games are there?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 21.02.20

KleverIgroman
Whether it is poor planning, whether that is unclear.Mystery to me is telepathy toddler and opening the tap, and what the hell happened with Barbara, since her left one ear?Friends Shahid or something?
Personally, I refuse to share the General obfuscation on the topic about 10 out of 10!
10 out of 10 this is the last of us, for example, but not this vomit slime about autism-suitsidnikov.
5 out of 10 for good idea and flow but for the moral monsters as heroes for empathy.

v
vstorspb 21.02.20

Tula Potsik
Harsh, but close to reality.
The whole point of the game boils down to one sentence: Oh, how fragile and short our life!. Wisely but any Mature morally and mentally the man himself beginning to understand it is about mid-life, some sooner, some later. Therefore, in terms of the meaning and idea of the game is the revelation did not.
In terms of the individual history of each character, to look for meaning, I think, not worth it. Just fictional stories, inspired by a kind of imagination. No secrets, meanings, hints and inside information there. Pile-type make me beautiful and unusual. All the stories combine the genealogical tree in one story, the main meaning of which is not original amazing.
The only thing that is striking and is of great respect - AS a story, an abundance of new and original gameplay mechanic. Yes. Respect and respect. A well-created atmosphere and mood. Very well chosen music. At least because of this, all spent on a game is not considered discarded. It is not very long and I advise everyone to try it.