3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VioO 23.09.19 11:29 am

Impressions from the first episode(spoilers) (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

In my opinion,the new season - fire!the first episode was wildly entertaining,creepy and tense.if the remaining episodes will be at the same level,then I think the season finale will be very good.
PS all ega killed Marlon at the end?
87 Comments
Sort by:
I
IMooNI 23.09.19

Yes, on the fireplace kind of found, I gathered her wanting to collect at all

p
pashalet 23.09.19

Well, as if there is an opinion from foreign comrades - what Basta, beetles, ending with dancing! Your bets, gentlemen? We will see the end of the finale, Ali? And if we see - whether it's that story that the creators intended or we will be served hastily assembled jumble of what was left on hand at last not fired the cook?

Aaahhh... That's a reason to replay season 1 appeared...

S
Setesh 23.09.19

pashalet
of course not, the second episode kind of release (time to finish), but that's all, who didn't start to play - don't even start, the ending still will not

p
pashalet 23.09.19

Sites > > a) Why is it naturally? I, for instance - honestly paid for the ENTIRE game. I wonder how I will justify fellow developers, as many, America itself (where, as any true Democrat is a universal rule of law and all that) that I kind of got thrown on the headstock for 2 episodes?

S
Setesh 23.09.19

pashalet
saw news that players contact support steam, made refund, stating that they had paid for the game but it will not, they returned the money for this reason without problems, although they affected much more than 2 hours

b
bcyenjhf 23.09.19

pashalet
Maybe better. So, the nerve is left of it. There are no boundaries. You can at least invent a different ending. Developed and for the money-it's not trying hard already. Imagine what they would be mangled, finishing off the game for the sake bankruptcy. Forces 5 people. While the rest quickly Minecraft finished. No. I'm better alone think out for themselves the ending of these adventures. And since they are not officially completed, and the story of Clementine as if to last forever.

J
Jubiley 23.09.19

Stifler's Mom
this game has no logic . as with all their games. if you watch the game. casual slag with the illusion of choice and is empty by pressing the buttons. if you watch the movie . the story is good. David Cage . when he sees it . spins at Wicca