3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4yPA 21.02.20 01:31 pm

Hadvar is a nightmare Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good time of day. I had a strange bug - after the civil war on the Imperials side for me restless runs hadvar and I as I can not to get rid of it! Soon he had me in a dream will haunt like a nightmare of the worst. I was trying to get rid of in different ways - from dropping into a bottomless abyss in which any burial ground and ending with sealing in sovngarde ! Nothing works. Help people, or he of me torment.
9 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 21.02.20

the sounds of the Kill code. When he filled up the complain fast travel to somewhere. Must keep up.

h
hamingu 21.02.20

I know the universal method! But no one appreciate...

m
mad wolf 21.02.20

Обжора83461 I was treated by this recipe:
to go to Whiterun (or some place where Hadvar appeared on quests), wait for Hadvar, stand right in front of him, to persist, to immediately recover from saves.

M
Marquess 21.02.20

Обжора83461

try to erase his memory. The console command RESETAI. Don't forget to highlight it with the cursor to display its ID. Do better from the 1st person. Ahh Yes.... and insert the command in small letters.

m
mad wolf 21.02.20

and insert the command in small letters.
the size of the letters do not care. exactly.

F
Fox221 21.02.20

I got rid of this curse. After this series of actions I got rid of it . Stood in front of him, preserved through F5 after you left the game then came in and he just left . Helped me I think you will too :)

S
Spiritbreaker 21.02.20

Fox221
slightly necroposting :DDDD

R
ReKsSam 21.02.20

Open the console, point at it and enter the command disable - this is it turn off from the game.
Close the console, wait a bit and then enter the enable - it is...guess...will include!.
If that doesn't help, then just put in the disable and not include it (Hadware) more.

K
Kosmodesant 21.02.20

Here you can see the Sith enjoyed.Differently he won't run How to play never happened.Cheat like here and get a result.