3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Com_Bat 21.02.20 01:33 pm

Glitches when selling from backpack slots (Borderlands 3)

Good evening .
I recently had a bit of a problem.When machine want to sell with backpack ammo ( gun.shield..) before the point the mouse cursor on the weapon and the characteristics of weapons, there is already decided to sell or not. Right now, point the cursor and characteristics of the weapons, or no shield,sometimes poyavlyayutsya in the first row sometimes not.Another glitch there, hovering over the ammo in the backpack ,twist and spinning the cell in the store

6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Com_Bat 21.02.20

Demolition of the game,the new rocked in Epice . It did not help.Maybe something in the settings.So it kind of threw off everything by default, anything the same ?

I
Ivan_54 21.02.20

The same canoe was demolished, re-set, zero sense Drava updated the game changed the NIF does not help still bothering buttons are stuck kakbudto sometimes (walk) like otpustil and he goes straight in the side towada not responding

I
Ivan_54 21.02.20

https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/shops-are-glitching-since-new-patch/4389927

C
Com_Bat 21.02.20

Иван_54
Thanks Vanya.
Plus that the problem is not from us.Troubles after the patch.
Option one ,wait for the hotfix.Good that people rushed to voice the problem.it will read and correct.

I
Ivan_54 21.02.20

Com_Bat
Yes nezachto of information in Runet zero and it seemed that I was the only one to have a little play left, people wrote as a temporary solution in backpack mark as junk R and when you go to the machine press x all the trash to sell

I
Ivan_54 21.02.20

Hi, Deadworry,

Thank you for sending me this information! I appreciate that you let me know about it.

Thanks Hunters for Asylum, like you, we were able to gather enough information about the cards of weapons that do not appear properly to notify the development team and they are currently working on a fix!

However, as much as I'd like to confirm a date when this will be resolved, we have no information on the progress developer here in the customer support, so we have no timeline for implementing the hotfix , Please follow us on Twitter ( @ 2K @ 2KSupport @and Borderlands ), as it is our main channels we use to share the latest news and updates about the game as soon as new information arises.

If you have additional questions, please let us know!

Thanks,

"Cristian S
2K" - support