3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arvarox 21.02.20 01:33 pm

The Nuba mnooogo questions:) (Diablo 2)

Hi all, in D2 played since childhood, but only in the single, I decided to try batlnet old age...
Honestly tried to read threads on the forums on trade but the system of values in trade and really do not understand, plus there are questions on the mechanics of the game, the simple answer to which I have not found. Perhaps start with mechanics..
1. The forums met to raise above 350 MF is bad, I would like to hear your opinions...
2. There is a difference from start to beat the boss in MF gear or can you beat in battle and in the end change? (while my Sorka sooo slow blows mephala on the hell in MF gear)
3. Does MF hero if barefoot kills mercenary?
4. The principle of the armor and how much armor to Sorka did not suffer in Hel?

Next I want to ask you some questions on trade because never found the answers on the forum... and so you know ask them in the chat is useless...

Want to start to wear Sorka in Tal Rasha... the Helmet and the stick knocked out, for which you can buy a belt, Amul and armor, especially interested in the reservation as I understand it only drops from Baal on Hel, there for I do the boiling water, 20 minutes barely tortured minions of Baal until the quest was done... it hurts... it hurts...

With drop have collected all and not many, will provide a list and you tell me please is among it something of value or all the furnace... don't blame me just started playing and know nothing yet...

1. Belt kit Mabini
2. Helmet with Tal Rasha's (for two dislodged)
3. Peppers, shield and helmet from the set Call orphans
4. Peppers and the boots of the Apostle Seth
5. The booking of Seth's Brother heaven
6. Boots set Natalia
7. Boots of Seth Watchtower of Aldara
8. Rare boots of the Bloody rider
9. Large charm +1 to martial shouts of the barbarian
10. Ist Rune
11. Rune Pul

Thanks in advance for your understanding to the novice)
61 Comments
Sort by:
c
cristagalli 21.02.20

You have a MF brain, courage)