3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheiko 21.02.20 01:34 pm

Where to find the Labret to play Quint? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In one of the quests you need to find Lambert to play Quint, but his handle is not. There are 2 options - either he is in a different place, or just appear when I go further in the main quest?
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 21.02.20

if to fulfill his quest on the Islands skellige you'll find him in the tavern

S
Sheiko 21.02.20

to spillage I did not get(the main quest list of loose women), and the marker points to Velen, shelter cemerski partisans.

D
Derzet 21.02.20

Sheiko
the token you are not on the guerrillas, and the place of transition...you are looking for Lambert, because he crossed him before in his quest. I think the plot will cross again and you can play the map)

G
Gerald_Vedmak 21.02.20

in which tavern to find it pliz tell me

L
Lu Vesper 21.02.20

After"Unraveling the tangle of it can be found in the tavern Nowhere in Novigrad.
http://steamdb.ru/guides/46196-vse-karty-dlya-igry-v-gvint.html (map Triss Merigold). I have it sitting there, although the map showed it in kaer Morhen.

D
Darth__Sidious 21.02.20

But if the campaign mode all gone, what to do?

I
Imperator1 21.02.20

The above answer was-After Unraveling the tangle of it can be found in the tavern Nowhere in Novigrad.. It's a side quest, the story is not affected, although have not tried to miss it, who knows, maybe that will change, but unlikely. As a rule, to play with him only after the completion of the quest, if it fails to do so (he doesn't respond, disappears on a broomstick flies, and much more)-replay or console to help.

r
roach_al 21.02.20

The plot while drinking in kaer morhen, you can play.

A
Alexrunnerr 21.02.20

And after going through the story to find?

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

Alexrunnerr
No

B
BorodaOLD 21.02.20

After completing the quest Unraveling the tangle of Lambert does not disappear, but slowly out of sight. You can catch up and play.)

V
Verex69 21.02.20

Don't know what there once was, but still on the PC, how many times pereprohodil this unraveling a ball, still the result of a Lambert Quint does not play: there are only two options - you haven't changed and goodbye. All quest to collect all the cards poher. The game is more reminiscent of Swiss cheese, so many holes

L
Loranso 21.02.20

Verex69
Let's be honest - with the game all right, just someone hands grow a meter lower than it should be :)

T
Todevush Dreksel 15.10.20

The first time, with Lambert can be played immediately after the end of the quest unravelling the tangle, regardless of the outcome of this quest.
Then we find it in the tavern Nowhere, well, or in Kaer Morchen.

S
Sergey Shikin 15.10.20

During the quest Unravelling tangle, after you deal with the pirates with Lambert it is necessary to meet in the tavern Nowhere, then in the conversation you can choose the option Of Meet at home...., immediately after the end of the conversation it can be called in the tavern and play with him in Gwynt, then continue to pass the quest