3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 21.02.20 01:58 pm

The genre, which will replace the \"Princess\"

Analysts Thu silent, so I decided to create topic here. Can anyone have any guesses.
I think there is nobody not a secret that most gaming industry has long been barren of ideas, and actively watching them industry little. After all PUBG company just got the idea and began to rivet their battle, pianos and Pieniny, many of which eventually failed. But the success was and in the end, now it is the most successful genre is not inferior to the genres of classical.

However...it's been quite a long time and it is time for industry to show us something new. I think this year we'll see something even more popular than battle Royale, a new genre. As you might think. what would it be?
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
J4CKSON 21.02.20

It can be anything and everything. The point in guessing now?

S
Spiny 21.02.20

Battle Royale is not a genre, and the tumor in the form of mode and this mode can still survive all the juices. Basically KB lives in shooters, and it may spread to other genres. That would be an epidemic, attempts already have because this mode is not only in shooters.

B
BattleEffect 21.02.20

Imperial battle

M
Metalist1925 21.02.20

After all PUBG company just got the idea and began to rivet their battle
That's just how PABG was unique in its kind and has remained, in spite of the fact that rivet. Play solo and better yet see nothing
And PABG is not quite what first, already in Battle 3 was scavenger mode with an earthquake when he fought that found, but there is the usual capture the flag

M
MunchkiN 616 21.02.20

battle Royale is not a genre is a mode of player versus player type of capture the flag for example.
when the game type pagb and how it will be repaired it seems wisest not conducted because this game already either been developed or peck-peck-peck
and probably you can spend the logarithmic extrapolation with years of for det minekraftom DotA 2 pagb and calculate the expected date. considering that you can plug in a 3D game metric is limited, rather it should be assumed that the time between such games will increase time after time.
maybe in Stalker 2 ische such emissions will be like the Royal rumble here