3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 21.02.20 01:59 pm

As a developing guitarist?

Guys, all good day. Thank you that responded to this topic.

I would like to ask you for advice on how you can develop the player? No musical education, an Amateur, but know how to play the notes, but it wouldn't matter. Do tutoring, but still want to grow much more. Many say that you need to find work for everyone, I found it, and develop don't know how. Please advise. Shouldn't we be in some restaurant or something like that? Experience in the speeches have not, but the company often played.
76 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 21.02.20

All my friends are metalheads develop on the plant

S
Sspk 21.02.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Joke realized funny.

D
DirtyLol 21.02.20

strange question. if you picked up a guitar, then you should know why. to indulge, to play for yourself or something more global. I once played the guitar and knew that I wanted a band, sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. and got a baby, a wife and a hernia.

S
Sspk 21.02.20

DirtyLol
But it is hard. Thank you for your comment, there is something to ponder.
That's even if you take a group, how to join it? Or rather, where to enter that?

F
FallenGhost 21.02.20

Sspk
On YouTube there are popular channels where people play covers on different topics(movies OST/TV series/games, or just cool or popular tracks). You can try as an option to maintain such a channel.

If you are already involved in tutoring, then you should think about opening a school guitar. There are both online and offline can be trained. If you are interested in this topic - you can write in lichku, I will show guys who are already doing it and have great results.

And about the restaurants I don't know, but what hinders to try? You can also try to find/establish a group and somewhere to be.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 21.02.20

Sspk
No musical education
No musical education and no need. The goal of the school is to teach students to understand the notes and be able to play them all. More there will not learn anything.

thus we are able to play the notes, but it wouldn't matter
It does matter if the person knows how to play the notes, and most importantly, do plays regularly, that's something.

Do tutoring, but still want to grow much more
What nonsense! You don't know where to develop further, and try to teach someone, ahah.

Shouldn't we be in some restaurant or something like that?
You know who are the modern guitarists in restaurants? They include the background and under the background bzdyn-bzdyn, preferring more to shout into the microphone. People who came to the restaurant with purpose to eat and thump, the ear, the bear stepped on, and any shit they will go. And order they know what kind of music? The typical HS: Vladimir Central, Leps, Stas Mikhailov and other offspring of the current stage. It is necessary to you?

but the company often played
You will not learn. Even if it is a man who knows how to play well - you that does not help, you his skills he will not adopt. But to ask a stupid idea, you do not understand, everyone has their own style of play.

and develop don't know how
Playing notes - a little. You need to be able to UNDERSTAND what you're playing. Classics need to know need to love to play the classics. This is the basis, without understanding the more complex things will come. Paco de Lucia, the Beatles, Russian folk - it is a storehouse of jewels. If you are not familiar with them, do not try to learn any sophisticated equipment - you need to learn to take the chords, to combine them, to understand what you're playing. Play the pentatonic scale. Drive scheme.

Training dvd, a good thing, but for those who already know what improvisation. Instructional dvd, learn the techniques, but not teach the GAME ITSELF. It is to be understood.

M
Mag Otshelnik 21.02.20

S
Sspk 21.02.20

FallenGhost
Thank you so much, that's about cover's I was conceived.)
Just do not want to scorch your feysikom.

Okay, let's PM is better.

S
Sspk 21.02.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
And thank you that you painted a lot in the case.

I love romances of all sorts to play for music. Know I'll never forget, We echo, Dark night, Spring on Zarechnaya street.
Only the last bass strings I have fully opened, only the notes and open bass. If a person has a hearing, it will be considered for the mistake.

About the tutoring. I already teach people, many people want to learn to play by chords.

S
Sspk 21.02.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Namely, the promotion can recommend? I have some money problems, I would like to start earning more on your favorite business.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.02.20

Welcome to the undercrossing my frend.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 21.02.20

Sspk
I would like to start earning more on your favorite business
Then in a restaurant, the repertoire of the same will. Summer is good, lots of drunken tourists willing to pay for music. In the off-season is the opposite. Blues go perfectly. Obviously, the better your game, the more you are in demand. But, nothing new from the game in the restaurant you will draw, grow only for yourself. Many create their own supposedly group, seriously believing that their game means something. In fact, this is the restaurant level. A good team novice noname no one will, because in fact you still do not really know how. Therefore, if you are wildly lucky - you get to the next trash rock band, whose members consider themselves musicians (create this, frankly dull content, but speaking at various events and thus earning). Of course, in this case, you will be held as the person who can make money on the, ahem, shit or, devote all your free time to self-development, while clearly understanding that a restaurant job is just a temporary stage, and in the end achieve really great success. As a rule, almost everyone who first picked up a guitar, consider themselves musicians. Wherefore abandon all activities aimed at self-learning and create a group, etc. etc. There is, of course, to play in a band this good, that's right. If you have the opportunity to play in the group. But where will you find people who burn music, who really want to learn something, not just to imitate famous musicians? There are little and hard to find. Therefore, the most viable option - self-study. Yes, for a long time. Yes, hard and difficult. And you have to play every day. But, in the end, indeed, be a good judge.

I need it all, go and serve in the restaurant, try to find companions in his own jazz band), record your play and upload on YouTube, the main thing is to define the purpose why you need a guitar - and then, every day remember why you are doing this and what you want to achieve and work, work, work.

S
Sspk 21.02.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
If you were in reality, I would have shook his hand. Thank you so much, straight from the heart.)
Motherland will not forget you :D

m
masha 21.02.20

This topic has created a bot, there are many such. And they all look at each other.

S
Sspk 21.02.20

Masha
I'm sorry, but you're wrong(-Las). I'm not a bot.
A very long time sitting on this site and appreciate it.

i
insel260 21.02.20

Masha
Bot golimy shoo away.
Sspk
I have a friend like that a long time ago, too, asked such questions. He acted differently:
we in the city there is one building, where guitarists, rockers, etc. So he went there, listened to music, chatted, where in a month he joins the group. They performed at various rock concerts, at events, etc. But a few years later he left the band, he said, in the office he can earn 2 times more money, while being in the same city (not driving around the cities) and receiving a stable salary. And in the group's income came from where and how they act. Money they group badly missed, all the same that would be good to get you need to become famous. And these celebrities as their group - billions in the country.

Now working in the office for a salary above 30K rubles and playing the guitar for friends and family. People happy.

All the same, then it depends on what you yourself want from life!
If you want to earn good money, go learn to be a programmer and work in the office. 100k will be at least a month.
If you want to make the music that we need promotion and communication. Think of their music and song come in the Studio, give them your song, pay money for promotion and if you're lucky, you'll hear it.
If you're just a romantic who is looking for in life, melody and freedom, then join the group, go to countries to earn a penny, but be happy.

K
Kirlusha 21.02.20

Sspk
Session guitarists in big cities often demand. Especially having high quality instruments (one guitar and the processor will not do).

A
AntonToxa 21.02.20

Masha
Well, actually he's right,he's not a bot..

S
Sspk 21.02.20

insel260
Thank you so much for the clarification. I don't even know whether the final is my passion, I want his earnings? Now I teach people to play the guitar, like, the money is going, but I want something more.
What do you think, is it worth it to be in the restaurant somewhere?

S
Sspk 21.02.20

Kirlusha
Thanks, but what do you mean session? I mean, during the session?
I have a guitar Western (dreadnought) with metal strings Elixir sounds very nice and deep. So what about music.tool is no problem.