3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ClevoGame 21.02.20 01:59 pm

2060 RTX or RX 5600xt

Hello people. I want to ask you which card to still take? The rays kind of like don't interest too much. Still can't decide.

RTX 2060 - https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/a848b7f834c03332/videokarta-gigabyte-geforce-rtx-2060-windforce-oc-r20-gv-n2060wf2oc-6gd-rev20/

RX 5600xt - https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/ca00b65332783332/videokarta-sapphire-amd-radeon-rx-5600-xt-pulse-11296-01-20g/
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 21.02.20

Class, the answer was no answer, but minus began.

u
uga4aka 21.02.20

Spoiler
5700(not HT!) in the same DNS is the same as 2060.
I think the choice is obvious.

C
ClevoGame 21.02.20

uga4aka
5,700 5700хт and judging by the reviews of the terrible temperature, and with the wood troubles keep on and on, I have no idea, no clear answer does not. The feeling that people just Hayat AMD, because it's necessary for the herd to go, without realizing it

l
legusor 21.02.20

never take amd, even if the rays don't need.

C
ClevoGame 21.02.20

legusor
and you could have a reasoned answer? Presenting the real true facts

S
Subaru MotorSports 21.02.20

ClevoGame
I'd take the RTX 2060, my experience says, less problems with Nvidia.

M
Marsj 21.02.20

Take what is cheaper:
Spoiler
RX 5600xt is a new, inflated price tag and RTX 2060.

S
StormX07 21.02.20

ClevoGame wrote:
and you could have a reasoned answer? Presenting the real true facts
RTX 2060
Vulkan (API) is better on Nvidia
DSR scan - 4K on 1080p monitors
support all kinds of 3D glasses, drivers, and other husks.

at RTX 2060 192 bit bus certainly weak

P. S
and that RX 5600 XT is also 192bit ??? Oh nah, EPT, of course RTX 2060 better

all
Topic closed

C
ClevoGame 21.02.20

StormX07 wrote:
on AMD just does better than the volcano works

s
stttriker 21.02.20

to compare the performance and choose not to?

M
MunchkiN 616 21.02.20

both cards are dull on my pitch look.
in DNS I would take 1070ти 8GB on mower more or turbine 5700 8GB for 2 Grand more expensive
in the case 1070ти obvious disadvantage would be that the Shader is already old it is not known how and when this aucnet likely Konda map will have exclusive stuff. from Rodionov everything is new there.
if we consider 2060 vs 5600 something about AMD glitches drawrow I don't know AMD schA driver oily and there's a lot of stuff but NVIDIA I would have said there is a kind of ambien is disabled in the drivers which can work with some old games (like hide and oblivion). rumor has it that AMD is thinking about the picture a little better. namely neater anisotropic filtering and all sorts of stuff in the living I like Toi have not seen.
and so it is not the cards which I would like to play modern games from the future here.
and ische at nvida is POSIX only modern games with him except people like Pitch lag Butman.

B
BaatarTengu 21.02.20

Card essentially nothing. But if you choose, 2060.

A
Apti 21.02.20

ClevoGame
Look to 2060 super from Palit Dual ( of the budget ), this card will be almost over the eyes in all games in Full HD, and even with the included light.

L
LIRW 21.02.20

ClevoGame wrote:
Presenting the real true facts
And what true facts can you present ? Here at thinking of these Amud burned 2 of those and it was a top when it. Not they have worked two years. But what's the point to write about it ? you won't believe this :D Since these mude and take longer. Yes... maybe I was unlucky, so be it, but to pay each time hoping for a MIRACLE - well, its roll! And if the topic of choice, I would chose 2060.... Why ? written above!

F
Fokus 21.02.20

StormX07 wrote:
RTX 2060
Well, Yes, but RDR 2 is a vivid example where the maps from red performance above a volcano

ClevoGame wrote:
5,700 5700хт and judging by the reviews of the terrible temperature, and with the wood troubles keep on and on, I have no idea, no clear answer does not. The feeling that people just Hayat AMD, because it's necessary for the herd to go, without realizing it
Depends on what manufacturer - I have the toughest toys on full ultra 5700XT above 73 degrees does not rise, the wood is definitely buggy, collided with a stable monitor is turned off is not turned off and do not turn on the PC once a day - it was stable, then install the last Windows put clean wood and the problem disappeared by itself! (AMD is to become aware of the problem and promise to fix it as soon as possible) of the minuses of your card perhaps small note whistle of throttles at maximum load on 144hz monitors, but reading reviews, I came to the conclusion that the problem of mass as AMD and Nvidia don't believe? the feedback tab on the card in the same DNS so you rightly advised to take 5700 just omitting XT the price difference is not large, but against the 2060S, she clearly wins.

Artie wrote:
Look to 2060 super from Palit Dual ( of the budget ), this card will be almost over the eyes in all games in Full HD, and even with the included light.
Yeah with the included rays, rays included, stood in the place looked at them and turned off in favor of performance :D

P. S to sum up - I will say this! nor you the unequivocal answer will not give Intel/NVIDIA battle will be litter AMD well, and Vice versa - he previously used Intel and NVIDIA, this time I decided to gather a PC on AMD and performance is not complaining at all, the only course was an unpleasant whistle of chokes (and then hear them because the system unit on the table is near the ear) but as I said above, this problem is massive and not applicable to only one green AMD have also the same troubles, there is as lucky.

C
ClevoGame 21.02.20

Focus wrote:
Depends on the manufacturer
consider Sapphire pulse

F
Fokus 21.02.20

ClevoGame
A good option

D
Dako7 21.02.20

ClevoGame
I have a 5700 XT Sapphire Pulse. Card cold more than 67 games, have not seen a performance in 2K it pulls on hurrah, cartoon +144 fps, it flies. But the wood is really wet, sometimes just a cut down map, black screen, rebooting helps, but it rarely happens. Hopefully finalize, but half a year has passed, and things are there. But for the money that I took it, price/quality is better now not on the market, even with this drawback, I would take anyway, 2070с too overprice and 2070 worse, the rays did not give up, the technology is crude.