3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
natooral 21.02.20 02:00 pm

The use of mods in the company (Supreme Commander)

I have steam version of FA, so that the version of the game is the latest possible. Isn't that why not plow the files adds the ability to use a mode gig in the company? Like version 1.5.3603 need, but I can not find. What do I do then?
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zwweerr 21.02.20

natooral
and how do you know what my version of the game ??....... and maybe you files are not there put... I plow all ))

z
zwweerr 21.02.20

FA Campaign Mod Enabler is the thing which I DIN mod.......
the instructions say

FA Campaign Mod Enabler

Always wanted to play the campaign with mods, but didn't know how? Now it is possible with the modification of the FA campaign mod enabler.

Mod emulates the campaign in such a way that all other activated mods appear in the game.

ATTENTION!!! The mod works only with the English version, so before installing the mod deducibilita Your FA

Installation: unpack the archive and place it in the gamedata folder, all the extracted files in the directory of the game to activate the mod, run MS DOS

z
zwweerr 21.02.20

the game I have in Russian, text and sound....... Supplement for F. A.... but I modified it and for the first part ))

n
natooral 21.02.20

In the sense of deducibility? It is impossible, the incentive for this game simply does not exist this possibility!

A
Aleks132 25.10.20

zwweerr
explain please to me as alternatively gifted as installing an FA campaign mod enabler but that I don't understand

z
zwweerr 24.05.21

Alex132
Installation: unzip the archive and place all the extracted files in the game directory in the gamedata folder

to activate the mod, run the MS DOS file,
which means that you need to open the archive, copy the contents of the gamedata from the archive to your gedata ....... then next to the geydata in the archive will be a small file, you throw it into the folder with the game, right-click on it, the properties and there you need to specify the path to the executable that launches the game (it is in the bin folder) ..... save ..... take out on the desktop a shortcut to this "FA campaign mod enabler.bat" and run the game through it ....... BUT !! the game must be ENGLISH ...... either reinstalling the game, or delete the file responsible for Russification from the game, de-Russify your FA by deleting the loc_RU.scd file from the Gamedata folder .......