3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opostol123 21.02.20 02:00 pm

Which DLC is best? (Mass Effect 2)

Write which plugin was the best I loved the last DLC here there story unlike the main just super it the story itself and not its frills full drama with a heavy heart
227 Comments
Sort by:
H
HTP 21.02.20

Each of the supplements was something good. I hope the best is yet to come DLC.

P
Pokryshkin7 21.02.20

And this is always the case. The best addition that is only expected.

b
brazil 21.02.20

DLS lair of the Grey mediator promise to make the best complement with a chic finish. But he will do 2-3 more DLS that will be a bridge between ME2 and ME3. Question what was more interesting to us:gradually, going to atmosphere, or M3 for example, the possibility of romance with Penny (as possible in the Lair of the Grey mediator). Let's say the majority liked the DLS Kasumi (a very interesting mission) than DLS with Zayed (gray and ordinary mission). But the DLS with a hammer (Frank arcade) not everyone likes. Then DLS overlord was very beautiful, but the arcade part with a hammer many spoiled the mood because of the lack of saves.

X
XenonRaptor 21.02.20

Overlord

S
Sergey Travkin 21.02.20

While Overlord hope the Lair.

A
Alexprotoype 21.02.20

[N_Pro]man
After reading these words, I kind of laughed)) well I don't think so=)
Do not see anything funny, to be honest, as I have written many times, the game is quite simplified in the direction of the spinal games for consoles. And, probably, if I had my memory wiped and allowed to play ME2 first and then МЕ1, I would still chose the latter, although still in the second part there's a lot more, if only to the third added more RPG elements...Oh, I went...
------------------------------------
I think the best - Overlord himself I'm still not into it, no Kasumi with a Hammer did not play, as was held in early February game, and stopped playing, but something tells me he say a original and interesting ones)
Now again pass the first Mass, take the saves and.....

C
Chronic-rap 21.02.20

Overlord and Kasumi

s
syryy 21.02.20

Kasumi yet for me the best DLC.....Overlord identity Nitsche, but postrelushki these podzarabotat a bit by the end!

W
World 21.02.20

Overlord. I loved the scene when the plate exploded and began to fall, and Shep with a team effectively jumped onto the platform. Kasumi second place.

M
MegaTrane 21.02.20

1) overlord. Touched by the scene at the end when David(or whatever his name was) started the phrase ''from root to 30.1'', as his brother had done... the Scene with the crumbling plate is also exciting.
2) the crash site of Normandy.
3) Hammer.
4) Kasumi. Like the mission for loyalty. It is a pity that dialogue with it. The feeling that she ''extra'' in the team.

C
Chronic-rap 21.02.20

The beauty of the locations, I of the first dlc mission for loyalty Zayed liked, but the overlord has impressed more.

It is a pity that dialogue with it. The feeling that she ''extra'' in the team.
Too much? And you in passing (if I'll) try it the first team to take and loyal to do, and then come after each story mission, and a perfect friend, she's much to tell and comment maybe :)

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

no
Armor I liked the new weapon)

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

The feeling that she ''extra'' in the team.
and so it extra if she survives, it still will not me 3, so it extra)

b
brazil 21.02.20

and so it extra if she survives, it still will not me 3, so it extra)
She and Zaid hired a Ghost for the money. Therefore, as the Ghost will tell them that they are to shepherd not help, those two mercenaries walk the other way.

C
Chronic-rap 21.02.20

it still won't be in me 3
Who said that? Already had a preview of what will happen in the third part?
I would like to see there, and I don't think just me. Oh God, I'm Kasumi-fan )), Her absence upsets me.

like a Ghost they say that they are to shepherd not help, these two mercenaries can be on your way
In at least one embodiment, the final of Shepard's dialogue with the Ghost, cap it built and said that now he Slippers and he decided. So the Ghost does not affect their presence in the team. What to Zayed - Yes, I think it will be no more, if only a short meeting at some bar.

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

Who said that?
I said))), Kasumi and Zaid from DLTS them in any way will not, I would not mind to change Jacob or Miranda on Kasumi, and it is better two, but it will not be exact)
brazil
The Ghost paid them only for thecollectors, so after the battle with them, they will leave, and the Ghost wouldn't be able to tell because they did their job, they helped shepu in the fight against the collectors)

C
Chronic-rap 21.02.20

The Ghost paid them only for thecollectors, so after the battle with them they will go away
Not a fact.
Zayed really time to retire, even Anderson looks cracking. But Kasumi, in my opinion, quite comfortable on the ship Shepard. Why did she leave?
Kasumi and Zaid from DLTS
What? This is some very serious obstacle? Even if someone has a save game without them, not too difficult to register a couple of alternate dialogues and include them in the main part. Where is the guarantee that these characters were invented originally for dlc, and not cut before release? The dialogues they have, I think, spelled out from the beginning (well, from the moment when we give the first quests for the completion of the command).

The only one that 99% will not be tain.

b
brazil 21.02.20

But Kasumi, in my opinion, quite comfortable on the ship Shepard. Why did she leave?
So, the contract will end, and unless Shepard someone pays the money?

C
Chronic-rap 21.02.20

did Shepard someone pays the money?
Cerberus paid. Personally, shepherd - no, but for example, he bought not only for themselves. On missions you can earn in addition to funding from the Ghost, therefore, the company is profitable.
In the third part of Cerberus allies may not be and can be and everything will be allies (after all the destruction of not only humanity faces). If Shepard is in the Alliance will come back, all who will be in his team at the service automatically attract, so the first part was.
So, the contract will end
Here it is the idea and ended after the finals, what then all these mercenaries on Normandy stuck left? Even tain was still sitting and thinking about what we have already discussed.

b
brazil 21.02.20

Chronic-rap
In a letter to Kasumi and Zaid is not defined time of the end of the contract (i.e. time is not specifically specified, the mercenaries are hired to help Shepard). So it turns out that the beginning of ME3 will put all the Persians in new places: someone with a shepherd, and who in itself.