3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opostol123 21.02.20 02:00 pm

Which DLC is best? (Mass Effect 2)

Write which plugin was the best I loved the last DLC here there story unlike the main just super it the story itself and not its frills full drama with a heavy heart
227 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

What? This is some very serious obstacle?
of course, if they were important they would not have brought in DLC)
The only one that 99% will not be tain
will)

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

Chronic-rap
you Kasumi-fan?)

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

Here it is the idea and ended after the finals, what then all these mercenaries on Normandy stuck left? Even tain was still sitting and thinking about what we have already discussed.
they will be there to hang around before the release of me 3) no biovars in the end me 2 would to tain and the mercenaries left, the more the tain will solder the quest for his healing, well, or it will be replaced with kolyat)

M
Midfield 21.02.20

Overlord of course, the best.

C
Chronic-rap 21.02.20

of course, if they were important they would not have brought in DLC)
Repeat:
Where is the guarantee that these characters were invented originally for dlc, and not cut before release?
You have an iron logic, that's the Penny that is so NOT important that her team removed? ) Couple dialogue, a boring mission and all, sitting in the office and manically thinks of the Grey Mediator.
If so look into a suicidal mission, for example, no essential characters - in any important area can be duplicated by someone else.

will)
Then all muddied with his dying loses meaning, and it will kill all its uniqueness in the plot. He himself refused treatment (if Cerberus Shep returned, that he should Tain to cure?) and says that his soul died, lives just a body tool. So it is unlikely (although 1% is still there :)). As for his son - quite possibly.

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

Chronic-rap
Yes, I personally do not care, you will see that I was right, probably, 1% I will leave on them)
that's the Penny that is so NOT important that her team removed? )
so no, mass 2, it is not as important as the first mass
Well, wait before the release of me 3, Zayed and Kasumi will not.

b
brazil 21.02.20

garrus-1994
One will be in the M3 is an open question, unfortunately, can throw and the more important of the Persians (the Penny was thrown out), though the mercenaries first to be considered.

C
Chronic-rap 21.02.20

Why you do not admit inverse dynamics? That minor character can become one of the main? Even as you can. Here is Tali, for example, the first part is stupidly stuck in the reactor and was not so important like Ashley and Liara. And secondly? All the way around. Now they are somewhere by themselves, and variance competes with the ideal model for the heart of the apogee of human development. That's what it is.

Technically, biovars can make the alternative as the same Rex and texasamerican. Or, for example, the mission to recruit Kasumi, you two dialogs:
1 - we do not know her (for those with zero, or imports a save game without this dlc), which we introduce in the dossier; if, for example, will be the quest of the Alliance, then all is simple: we need to investigate the robbery and catch her and finally we decide to take the team.
2 - changing multiple branches of dialogue from the same dossier we see old friends (same Alliance is not aware of who worked for the shepherd and unaware of our acquaintance, entrusting this mission). At the meeting (and everywhere below) are also not dramatically change the phrase, but basically everything remains exactly the same.

For developers, this is not too difficult, they have 2 pieces for the shoulders (not counting the other games I have not played this as an example can not lead).
Another thing, if Kasumi in the finals died. Is anybody there? Personally, I have Zaid died when I tried to put the commander.

unfortunately can throw and the more important of the Persians
That's it. That I would not want. They're almost all killed, and then the third part will automatically be excluded. This leads to possible small roles, like the Penny and T. Rex, which, if necessary replaced by someone else.

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

Chronic-rap
I have a feeling that you're a Kasumi fan, then you can understand, but at least you ubeysya up the wall, they are still of DLTS, and therefore less important than for example Jack, of them at least as will not be)
Here is Tali, for example, the first part is stupidly stuck in the reactor and was not so important like Ashley and Liara.
therefore, the post can tell that garrus stupidly sat by Mako that Rex actually just stood there, and they poluchalsya was also not important? Tali veteran of the series, so it is very important to me 1 it is not just stupidly sat near the reactor, it was a pilgrimage?

P
Pahomovec 21.02.20

Yeah with what money?I think in the third part of these rakoobraznye bugs with his fleet will bring the ride and everyone will think only about how to get rid of them and all whom we want to see join the team of Shep, who am I kidding...

C
Chronic-rap 21.02.20

I have a feeling that you're a Kasumi fan
I have it, and he realized )

they are still of DLTS, and therefore less important than for example Jack
This is not an argument. Importance series represents only Shepard and everyone (well, except the Joker and Cheques yet :)). The rest is interchangeable. Biovar a Council of the Citadel ditch, while in another development, all alive and well. So they do, in my opinion, all side.

in me 1 it is not just stupidly sat near the reactor, it was a pilgrimage
The Rex was the ancestral armor, so what? I am not suggesting that they didn't have conversations, they just ended and further communication is not developed, in contrast to the Penny/Ashley.

M
Midfield 21.02.20

MegaTrane

About Kasumi - well so and Zayed no dialogue.

C
Curity 21.02.20

Take all my words back about the DLC, the best DLC of all times and peoples is the upcoming Lair of the Shadow Broker!
Lariani offe Biovars oregano was preobladali all that is possible, and if even 1/10 of the promised by the developers will be... it will be really the best DLC ^^
Well, as you can imagine Mass Effect 2 without the game?..

C
Curity 21.02.20

unfortunately can throw and the more important of the Persians (the Penny was thrown out)
As it turned out, the Penny among developers is also a lot of fans!.. You come, look at biurowca the forum how many of them in the group of fans for the Penny :) So it will return. Going to get her back ))

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

Well, as you can imagine Mass Effect 2 without the game?..
CDM I agree,
the best DLC of all times and peoples is the upcoming Lair of the Shadow Broker! Yes, for me, is that not the best DLC, I hope this does not disappoint, like they say, there is enough current liara, garrus and Tali)

K
Kar-Ksen vas Unlay 21.02.20

Oiglane
01.08.10 19:58
{^_^}

F
FIRING 21.02.20

and gaining popularity new fashion :

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

B
Black_Guard 21.02.20

Zaeed.

C
Curity 21.02.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
FIRING
*Liara Facepalm*
Well, as such *fashion* pass through the moderator control?..

H
Harbinger265 21.02.20

xD
I liked all the DLC equally.