3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
homich2012 21.02.20 02:01 pm

Impressions from the DLC \"Mass Effect 3: Omega\" (Mass Effect 3)

the addition is gorgeous!!!))) who was up all night waiting for this dlc ,no razocheruyutsya in it)
109 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screw It 21.02.20

Yes, by the standards of the series DLC is very good. Undoubtedly the best DLC in the series, despite the fact that fine. I haven't finished yet, but already impressed. Pleased with the large number of cutscenes - not stingy.

M
Mattackushi 21.02.20

Passed Omega.
What can I say?
Mostly one-character game.A lot of decorations are not necessary,which just are and there is no talking,no shooting.
The main plot does not involve you,so don't wait for anything.Location not added,that is, after the passage back to omega you will not succeed.As I understand from your actions Paragon or renegad depends: Aria will kiss you or not.After passing goes only souvenir that you'll see for yourself.
The claimed 4 hours of play: apparently if you only go to the extreme and shoot from the same gun ,not using the abilities to consider every angle..it took me two hours,provided that I moved away.
No, sadly, there are bugs.Not critical,I have only once hung on cast-the stage and had a Manager out.But teammates getting stuck in textures or turn sharply 180 degrees and teleportation were present mainly again in the Cust scenes.
In the end, with usual postrelushka a hurricane story(in terms of quickly developing)in the end even that was not a regular rotation(and I was hoping,well you'll see for yourself).Know little about the past of Aria.
But their $ 15, they are not.
After the passage of no emotion,it was like watching a cheap movie.

w
waper777 21.02.20

and ARIA TLorak great butt :).and I did not notice before.

S
Stormreaver 21.02.20

Experience: Typical plot from Biovar, Unbridled joy and in General: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8200/8180118907_248a56e94e_z.jpg

Nairin could voice and nicer to do not be vibrating, and Aria in ME2 as I couldn't stand, and there is already enraged.
Well first to scream loudly that Narin is the leader of the Claws, and then turn it into an UNEXPECTED TURN, the most brilliant trick.

a
alexwilliams 21.02.20

Yons Colaq
for the DLC +10

A
Ashirogi_Muto 21.02.20

waper777
Really. I also did not notice before :D might Even be better than Miranda :D

_
_Vectorman_ 21.02.20

snake12234
The theme is Impressions from the DLC Mass Effect 3: Omega. Clear the stump there will be spoilers!
Valorsworn
Actually BioWare has always been famous for beautiful and elaborate stories in video games. Only now with the latest games im not very lucky.(Dragon Age II, Mass Effect 3(good Game, but we waited much more from it.))

The DLC is surprisingly good, as I said ,dynamic and with a good portion... epic(what is missing game.), so to speak.

w
waper777 21.02.20

_Vectorman_
I like it and such like.haiku!!!! I already listen to whining.we expect more from her.you snickering young man.a shout-when the engine will change!,so Mass Effect 4 gash on the engine frostbayt 2.0 .and I bet a million that anyone will cry - Mass Effect isn't ruined!!!/. so

R
RamSeivrem 21.02.20

Kiss Aria I got to figure this out. Bothers me another thing. Where the hell is her sofa (the sofa)? Every corner of the omega looked and searched, nowhere damned. Who was able to find, tell me the location, thanks in advance. And by DLC'th was very pleased, especially liked Nairin, a very charismatic character came from BioWare.
Spoilers of course was very sorry for her at the end, even tried several times to re-omega, I thought that it is possible somehow to save her, but nothing helped =(

R
Resident90 21.02.20

RamSeivrem
With Thane, mordin and the LEGO the same garbage was. They, too, were waiting alive(although ODA. conditions Petrovich can be saved).
In General, such events add drama and... somewhat epic. It is impossible to convey the atmosphere of war.

D
DANger B.I.G. 21.02.20

Passed.Always a pleasure to return to the universe Mass Effect.The cartoon was scored two months ago.Now only the story DLC deliver.WAIT Groundside Resistance!

S
Stormreaver 21.02.20

By the way, Aria, apparently, is very fond of the Citadel :)

Biovar, it seems that the details do give a damn.

And Yes, Naurin will die and nobody will save you.

a
avos36 21.02.20

Not worth 1200 points.

s
saR3n 21.02.20

Always nice to come back to your favorite game.But the DLS disappoint.Weaker Than Leviathan.Except that the madness really is madness.I mean difficult in places.Not worth the money.

S
Stormreaver 21.02.20

saR3n
After Solo Platinum - kindergarten. :\

s
ssd213 21.02.20

DLC like the extra time allows you to dive into your favorite universe.

A little off topic but still, will there be another story additions?

J
Januslee 21.02.20

DLTS liked . Nairin sorry !!!

R
RamSeivrem 21.02.20

ssd213
A little off topic but still, will there be another story additions?

The next story DLC is on the way:

DLC Guardian
The truth is there. Open the mysteries and secrets hidden in the heart of every civilization. What is the Citadel? The heart of all advanced civilizations? Or maybe the lie hides the truth that so far nobody has been able to reveal? Shepard gets into the secret part of the Citadel, and reveals a sinister secret Keepers and the trap that is the Citadel. The truth was never so close. Go through the portal and visit the dark world of the Reapers "Home" — the place of creation of the Guardians. Learn more about indoctrination, about the work of collective thinking and more.
The truth will be revealed in January.

DLC Rebirth
We found a secret project Cerberus.
Shepard activates an inactive repeater, landed on an unknown planet - like Sur the Cache. (The same planet where Normandy is broken at the end of ME3.) Normandy, for unknown reasons, incapacitated. We are going to explore the planet in search of an ancient race Etamis. Theirs is a plan to develop the most powerful weapons (horn)

The End of ME3 DLC
The dialogue with the Catalyst is in the imagination of the shepherd (as with Leviathan). His body lies in front of the control panel, next to Anderson, and Ghost. One of the election trap, the other two are real.

S
Spuner337 21.02.20

At least, given for our work and money a new partner or armor of some kind after the passage of omega,Board chess General Cerberus bullshit

H
HAOSov 21.02.20

Three hours of the release. Kits nemeryannom. For Mysia in the madness leveled up 4 levels to a maximum.Loans are scattered a lot. By the way, in Mysia engineer give 1500 experience).
Played for the apostate, so in the end there was a scene(you know what).
In General their 15 tanks worked.Or will work if I buy it.
Rating 8.7 out of 10 -1 for bugs and 0.3 for DLS which adds a new location.
Bugs with torsion deliver)))