3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
st2050 23.09.19 11:32 am

Where will Black Mara? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the quest, the Whispering forest black horse named Black Mar quickly runs away. To catch up it is unreal.
How to find out where it runs how to catch up? Interesting.
46 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 23.09.19

Met699
It would be necessary to kill, well, not.

m
meloman4ik... 23.09.19

Met699
I too used to think so, but then I learned that in the book who knows noted that Black Mara is the mother of these witches, and they put his mother in order to save the region, the mother went crazy and wanted more blood. Then you can understand that the daughter already has podvigli the edge and began to terrorize the people, their children and besides they are servants of the Wild Hunt. But on the other hand, the spirit was reborn and began to fight witches, which want to destroy, I freed the spirit, but I wonder what consequences all this will lead, the Baron, of course, sorry..
And another thing, why is everyone talking like less good is saving children from the greater evil - the liberation of spirit. Isn't this another combination, like the salvation of the Baron's lesser good with a greater evil - the three witches.
In any case continue to play, wanted to beat just because of the fact that people Baron took control of the peasants and they will be even worse, but that happens in any ending, and also more importantly what is happening on a global scale - and this is precisely the spirit. He didn't kill people, forces, guarding the Ghost will kill them and the spirit destroyed the village lost people, because they are rumors of the three witches.

R
RDDPY 23.09.19

Who cares, I ran for this horse and this is the result

A
Axel1993 23.09.19

I released Mara is present when Tion escape from the witches. Curious.

I
Ivan Maznikov 08.02.21

st2050 Xs
, but I didn't run after her for long and she ran into the wrong span under the bridge and stayed there

W
WitcherForever 08.02.21

greyhouse
Why go to the Steigers?