3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cutpup 21.02.20 02:04 pm

CAUTION] YOU HAVE BEEN PENALIZED, how to be? (Dark Souls 3)

I fought once in pvp, a guy with endless stamina and health. It was a shame that the game is such skips. Decided to check it works for them. Downloaded the trainer, ran, and it works, very well put together, soul cheat all you want. Decided not to play, this time anti-cheat system is bad, but then anyway I wanted. Later; so we decided to play with a friend and he's my sign of the call sees. Began to find out what it is, on forums climbed, said to translate the language to English and see you will not write anything. I was given, they say; [CAUTION] YOU HAVE BEEN PENALIZED, were they to ban all people that used cheats. No luck for me to check them before doing this. Well; in this situation, what to do? Subside at all? And if you fall, how long to wait? Only, would not be forever banil.
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lil Bit 21.02.20

Subsides the ban. Can only recommend to copy the Dark through family access to another account Steam and try to run on another acre.

L
Lelik Bobik 21.02.20

This is a permanent ban forever.
For the future: curiosity killed the cat.
You can read about bans here, and to challenge it:
Спойлерhttps://support.bandainamcoent.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/507/458/dark-souls-iii---restrictions-and-warning-messages-what-do-they-mean

c
cutpup 21.02.20

But I kind of like the players did not invade, play does not interfere, everything. Just run around the mobs killed. If I have nothing serious did, after all, can be removed, right?Lelik Bobik

c
cutpup 21.02.20

Fail to register on the website of Bandai, writes like, then you can not serve. I'll try later.

L
Lelik Bobik 21.02.20

cutpup
So anti-cheat bans, not the employee Bandai Namco who sits in the bushes and waits until you invade player. As you come to the main menu, enter the network, then all the cheat starts working.

R
Rooough 21.02.20

cutpup
Well, of course, because we must take your word for it, it's like you ran a red light and sawsall dps-nick was not brought down so the penalty will not pay. You violated a condition of your use of the game, next time will be smarter...

r
random3355 21.02.20

Create a second account in incentive and grant his family access, but a new reason pereproyti game. These guys can ban and for the chosen subject. And the cheats tested on the left and accounts in offline.

m
moblin 21.02.20

The first ban is not permanent, a month or two will go.

c
cutpup 21.02.20

DarkTenshi666 Thank you very much for the info, already depressed left.

S
Stavaas 21.02.20

La, what a ***** you need to be to download cheats just to see? Or cheat and be rightly banned, or play, or harassed by thoughts of cheats. Yours is the most offensive, but that's because of your own stupidity. Not rock cheats anywhere in my profile steam hanging over the mark (and so are you, for curiosity and stupidity, but in CS:S), and only 2 or 3 years have passed, it is for life.

D
DarkTenshi666 21.02.20

cutpup

No problem =)

P. S Just wondering what my koment Potter , there seems to be no Mat was not.

A
Aips95 21.02.20

Strange, I've been banned twice in ds3 (1 for the substitution of saves. It was unexpected), the second time for the cheat for immortality into the shallows. Both times, unban, for the first time after 2 weeks, the second after 1 week.

s
siame 21.02.20

Explain me for this question.
Invaded a hacker in the arena of the Pontiff. It seems that he had something like kill everyone, because I suddenly came FAP ring, crystal gem (died alligatory and lizard), but the main thing - the claws of the dummy that fall from the Pale shadows of Londor. Actually about them and question, it is a Pale Shadow wasn't supposed to invade, I had 5 labels. It turns out, this item is not lawfully obtained.

b
benites 21.02.20

It turns out, this item is not lawfully obtained
Absolutly. I think for stuff like that not much banned, because the immortality of a week give

L
Lelik Bobik 21.02.20

siame
You can ask any player to throw off that gun, when you drop on the floor, it is visible to other players. Here it is necessary to draw Parallels: you are banned because chitak killed a Shadow using cheats in your world, but you are not banned, if you have someone take her weapon.

Z
Zerral 21.02.20

benites
Things to ban if they are ground to 999 times stronger (ie citecheck armor dropped) and permanent. Developed all the cheats say to solve this problem themselves, took unfair thing and Toby ban.

A
AT_Sagor 21.02.20

Zerral
This is already provided in the third part. It is impossible to take the subject, sharpened to a higher number than you have available. Immediately solves the problem of the second part, where he threw items +15 and you immediately receive a permanent flight ban to boot.

Z
Zerral 21.02.20

AT_Sagor
And why does it have to be a number associated with the +1..+10, as far as I know using cheats weapons in General can completely change, add to it the fact that it can not exist, but to enchant just on pujah which are not

c
cutpup 21.02.20

Rabanillo!

l
luckyseven 21.02.20

No in DS3 Permo bans. Already long ago figured out that the first and subsequent bans are removed in 2-4 weeks. You only need an old save to remove