3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano Beard 21.02.20 02:08 pm

How to get into the underground sector? (A.I.M. 2)

Faced with the same problem. On the instructions of the super, need to get into the underground sector. But how? Visited various mining installations and ventilation systems. Several times was this inscription: the Deep tunnel opened. You can get to the underground utilities. (or something, can't remember exactly). BUT HOW to get there? Nothing - no buttons, no labels which, when clicked, would go down.
Was looking for an answer on many forums, but found nothing. Maybe I missed something? Please help! Thanks in advance!
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verstalchik 21.02.20

never with such problem did not face, all the time sort of went down through mining mine

d
dartmoll1994 21.02.20

just the inscription on the opportunity to go down and is a button. click on the selected lettering and come down.
and in the dungeons will have to surf the stations.
detailed responses can be found here - http://forum.skyriver.ru/index.php

V
Vano Beard 21.02.20

dartmoll1994
The inscription is not a button! I kagbe not a noob, are different from the usual white label from the labels, a button =)

P
PK1308 21.02.20

Producing mines or passages in the underground sector is not always open,from time to time,it is necessary to guard the passes.

N
Nomad Ikzesten 21.02.20

First you need to find a vent complex or mining installation(with access to underground utilities must be open), then go down to the Underground sector,to fly through zero-crossings(if anyone knows,these are tubes with a blue glow), fly through them until, until you get in the area with a fog(just in this dungeon poor visibility), also with a need to have the key to the underground plant, which Super gives super Obelisk in the Tundra Sector,find the door,the key is activated and opens the passage to the underground plant.Next, you will fly and you will find the wreckage of the glider, next to which will be based on the aim of the 5th generation(in the game they are not 13 and 14). Will pick it up and it will tell you what happened with the clan the First Super(very interesting story). Well then this mech will join your clan(for free).
And yet, Organic modifier can be used as mechanoids 5th generation ie put it in a super cluster which is in the Desert Sector. This modifier is necessary in order that if you do not find mechanoids in the underground factory,he seems to be on spare is reserved,as I already wrote,the game 14 mechanoid 5th generation,and the cluster of super 13 connectors for them,just 2 mechanoids were made in one Raziel(if someone convinced met mechanoids 5th generation, which asks to convince the other mechanoids ,only then he will like to join your clan(this is 2 mechanoids made in one Raziel). Organic modifieris the 2nd magnoid 5th generation. If you can't find poor,which lies in the underground factory, the Organic modifier not bad samini this poor.

If necessary I can paint how to get into the Lab Arlingon(if you will give it some kind of flying machine,and you will be able to fly in this labs,which are immersed in suspended animation, living................................)
And find out for yourself)

k
kostr184 21.02.20

simple reinstall the game.this is a mistake. as I have promised over the last job considering 2 modifier Express,and 2 sales. and 2 report latest does not work as you have!

K
Kesha003 21.02.20

the people prompt! I can't find sector 17 in the underground complex( tell me what trend litet if voshol in an underground complex in the desert sector! plllleeeease)))

R
Real Banzay 21.02.20

Kesha003
Or from station to station ride or from another sector and try.

R
Real Banzay 21.02.20

In the high-Altitude sector go into the ventilation system. So you will find the entrance, but it is much harder to find a way out.

c
chuvachok9000 21.02.20

in the sector of the tundra in the obelisk super gave me the key but it does not work.

and who found the base in the underground sector?I found a few gliders on the Internet and one heavy weapon but in none of the sectors were not able to find them.and podzemna sector found the base and they were there,but only cheap - max 20 000
by the way there is absolutely no other mechanoid.I began to earn powerful weapons and their testing.
there I found a single zero-pass but he was swamped inside
if anyone has found a base tonight will go to the game and just write where it is
but as a way to get to the lab arlingon?I nedly winds in the sector of poisonous swamps but nifiga not found.I only know that it is on the map should be in the center of the map,but to the right.
and yet,as in aim 2, you can get to the outside world?

t
the btst 21.02.20

chuvachok9000
not the second part to get to the outside world is impossible,even in a cake break.the plot is not provided.although there is not necessary because the goal of the second part is to combine all mehanoydov in General, and it turns out in the end.But the complete control of stopping the clan Sinegr.It is a pity that will not continue.

N
Nikolay OmoN 21.02.20

the btst
good news. will 3rd part soon. 8 years already passed since your review.

S
SMT5014 yniversali 20.04.21

Nikolay OmoN
Hardly

O
Olya Greenwald 20.04.21

SMT5014 yniversali
Bulat (Dust) Dautov officially announced this, the game is already being developed, perhaps in 2020 the first alpha will be shown.

T
Tsu520 20.04.21

It is not necessary from which sector to go down the dungeon, be guided by the map. At the underground station, there are two directions A and B, where green and blue lights are flashing (after a minute the color changes) on the ceiling and, as an indicator, scurrying gliders where the entrance and exit are. I do not recommend buying a map at an underground base, nothing is visible there.