3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPIRITHELL 21.02.20 06:49 pm

How to remove skills??? (Heroes of Might and Magic 5)

Please tell me how to remove the skill from the hero. I know there is a command to add a specific skill, but is there a way, or the same command to delete a specific skill???
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
m1santhropy 21.02.20

Damn!!! Also already tired to look!!! There is in the game script for didactic buildings to zero out why the code anywhere???

Not every map has a mentor, and the system issue skills just kills! All right pump and everything is exactly the shit slips is not what you need.

n
ne44to 21.02.20

in my opinion, such codes and mods just yet...

M
Monolitovec Haron 21.02.20

The system of giving skills a bit mean works. For example, at the magician Superbike received at once, and while playing for the demon had ten times to erase the skills of a mentor before had a sneak attack.
Codes like no.

n
ne44to 21.02.20

The Monolith Charon
and in my opinion, if we take the demon, you sneak attack is falling out much more often than looting for example(I'm not talking about the highest skill) else fire arrows too rare....

... ... ... 21.02.20

Code was in some of the first versions of the original (proof left to go, here). Then was cut. Blatantly and mercilessly.
What kind of code I have no idea. I'm on business SIM not fond of :3

m
m1santhropy 21.02.20

So, you need a script to write... well, I wanted to study, if taken, will do - lay =)

n
ne44to 21.02.20

m1santhropy
good luck=) let's wait;)

M
Monolitovec Haron 21.02.20

ne44to
Fall that often, but the risk of blowing slot an unnecessary skill. Indeed, close to high levels is given a choice while raising two(or even one) ability. The same fire arrows fall most of the races on a key ability which is not affected. A fix doesn't happen very often. After tent a mentor - quite a rare sight.

S
Skynetxtz 21.02.20

unlearn_skill X

H
Hitlis 21.02.20

Skynetxtz

it's not...

Someone knows how to remove the skill???

Even if the program code or give pliz...

R
RITCHII 21.02.20

Skynetxtz
works only pay 2500, everything is fine

R
RITCHII 21.02.20

Hitlis
see above

G
Guest 05.04.22

no