3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pupkinpidoreba 21.02.20 06:50 pm

Russian voice bioshock infinite burial at sea (BioShock Infinite)

I downloaded then the game bioshock infinite. I liked very much, decided to go and additions. Download, run...IIiii... English voice. Very uncomfortable to play. Want usnate is there a Russian voice on this Supplement? If so, please give me a link. Thanks in advance.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dim4ik126 21.02.20

no. someday will come

P
Pupkinpidoreba 21.02.20

Dim4ik126
Hardly happens. The game for 5 years

I
Ikar_o 21.02.20

There is an official group of localization in the VC
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/infinite_rus
From the very beginning, watching the draft
He is now pereprohozhu the first addition with the original voice acting, the translation did not wait for) this year can not get out! The project are completely non-commercial and refinement of the localization was delayed!

O
Oleg V 21.02.20

now it seems there is not expected, only the subtitles... in a license, too, that there is not an official voice, and only for the main story...

D
Dim4ik126 21.02.20

Andg0
it makes for 2-3 years. but it's done. in this next finish for sure

I
Ikar_o 21.02.20

T
TT44 21.02.20

KOCSagen
And they are trying to inform Elizabeth if Anne Moliwa left the project?

I
Ikar_o 21.02.20

ТТ44
CGInfo then found a new actress for the role of Elizabeth, and the addition is voiced by 73%
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/wall-54061894_31284

T
Tank5553 21.02.20

these dlc are not worth the time spent on them, would be better if they did not exist

M
Madevi 21.02.20

Tank5553, if in relation to the first episode with this statement can still disagree, because it seems to me, the mechanics of BSI was uskuchey, in the second part of the play was quite interesting. Although if you're exclusively about the plot, it is, so be specific. After Columbia's return to Rapture as it is not very hunt.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 08.11.20

Madevi
I've been on the same question. Post with spoilers in spoiler:
plot spoilers When I killed Booker, I was hoping for millions of beacons behind which he survived and that in the next part he will be too, but when Elizabeth was killed, I began to suspect something...
And on the topic of the main post - voiceover additions are very necessary, because the toy story, very lacking the same Elizabeth, her Russian voice, which gave such a live and close character. If the sequel is voiced, without it will be wrong.

Y
Yasos Ubibu 06.03.21

They have been trying to voice it for 6 years, and they will try as many more =) Then they will say that they are tired =) I understand everything, all busy people, but if you call yourself a load, then get into the back. in 6 years it was possible to hire an army of people, write an invoice for donations, rent a studio, voice 1000 different castes, choose the best ones, re-create the game with a new storyline and voice it, and there would still be 5 years left = DD

Y
Yasos Ubibu 25.02.22

So a year has passed since my forecast .. We are waiting for another 5 years =)

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 01.05.22

Yasos Ubibu
Taschemta, they probably already translated all the textures, so there shouldn't be any problems with the release of the crack. It's just that they squeezed him because they voiced DLC not en masse, but as they had to. For comparison, it took them a little more than a YEAR to complete the voice acting of Infinite. One year, damn it, and in the DLC there are a third less replicas (from their own words). In general, a complete crack is unlikely to come out.