3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 21.02.20 06:51 pm

Each time you start the game the settings are reset to default! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Prescription compatibility on the icon like helps, but when downloading or create a save as by pressing F5 key or manual saved game strongly the brakes. Not an option.
On the Internet advised to find file user.tlx and put the attribute read only. Found all the possible user files belonging to S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Shadow of Chernobyl and put the icon for reading - did not help.

Re-installed the game many times. Game purchased license. What else can you do?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeadTrash 21.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Image settings: the type of render quality, resolution, well, settings management, in principle, not changed except the key auto-save and then reset. the sound is not the test.

n
nestrbob 21.02.20

DeadTrash
During the game, save the settings and open the console with tilde , there should be a record of saving . Check whether a path with the path to the system files of the installed game .

z
zwweerr 21.02.20

opened, set up, saved, closed completely, then reopened, and don't chip........ I have so.........
...............the pirates play in the PM ALWAYS ............also on static )) despite the fact that the computer pulls and dynamic graphics......... habit ))

R
Recreatiff 21.02.20

DeadTrash
Well.. just maybe you have the name of the administrator (user) in Russian. Or the game folder is read Only.

upd: Oh, I forgot to ask) maybe you forget to press apply?) anything can happen)

D
DeadTrash 21.02.20

Well, in General, do not know how long what kind I got, example on win7:
1.Opening the folder documents in the username folder I created there a folder named stalker-shoc it created two folders for logs, savedgames, screenshots(not sure whether they can machine is created).

2.In the file fsgame (the root of the game), it is necessary to copy the path to this folder in the window and paste in the first line the path to this folder (replacing what is there):

Important!
Yes, Lolicon in Russian but it accounts nothing more.
If the destination address is already feel free to specify the path to it, however, delete the file user.ltx(it should be recreated).
If you have questions: sho there's a folder gameta does don't you have litsuha, you said? or A poshemu in the fsgame on the second line to true written twice? At the moment I am doing the mod Oblivion Lost v3.1.
Still works).
The issue is closed thank you for participating)

S
SuicideScarecrow 17.07.20

Running the game as administrator helps.

S
SeVeN Tons 07.03.21

Can you write in more detail and more normally?
You get it in fragments. In which folder to create a text file?

m
maksim-zuzwa_88US 19.03.21

OK

M
MerserEX 30.03.21

SuicideScarecrow
Thank you kind person! Now everything is saved)