3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 23.02.20 03:44 pm

Broken elevators. Than to treat? (Code Vein)

Good. Downloaded the basic version (normal). Installed one mod. The elevators broke down. The character walks in, the Elevator closes and remains in its position.
Removed the mod, tried it without mod - lifts don't fix it.
Actually. another version to download or is there any possibility than the lift to fix it?

In the crypt there is the story of a lift, which raises to the last mistletoe in front of Thick and Thin. No lift as to get. Expected and 10 minutes, the Elevator did not budge. In General, both elevators in this location are not working.

In previous locations they were triggered with a delay - expect 30-40 seconds and the Elevator begins to go.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 23.02.20

Stanislavich
Either you didn't delete everything, which is unlikely, as there are very simple, either - you uporoli sohranyalki, and will have to roll back to an earlier version. I can't even imagine how it could be done, there of the mods mainly some resiny and models of weapons.
You have a backup? I hope that there is. Otherwise - download someone's save with 100% passing and change the appearance for themselves.
In principle, you're all so should be clear. If you were waiting for some save cleaners for scripts, as police or Skyrim, they are not.

N
Neom479 23.02.20

Stanislavich
I personally helped minimize / / maximize the game in windowed mode.

S
Stanislavich 23.02.20

Neom479
Thank you, would hardly have guessed to such tricks. The network is not found information about this.

Really the problem with the broken elevators is partially solved by the transition to windowed mode and minimize the game.
Both elevators in the Crypt start this technique, it was interesting and that the second Elevator. when I came to see him, already was on the top floor, although without starting it it is on the bottom floor.

In the end the solution looked like this:
1. Translation of the game in windowed mode
2. Activate the lever\go to the Elevator to activate the Elevator
3. Turn the game via a folding window (press Esc for the appearance of the cursor and turn) - open the game. Look at the result. If the Elevator does not start immediately - carry out this procedure again. In my case, consistently lift was started after the second collapse of the game.

Mod left, this solution works with mods.

S
Stanislavich 23.02.20

Yet I noticed one strange thing - the character when you stop self-starting slide in any kind of way, slowly but relentlessly, until you hit any kind of texture.
The closer to the elevators - the stronger the slide.
In the old version of this slide was, but occurred infrequently. Removing the mods did not solve the problem.
Nothing critical, but leaving the character AFK so, I have twice fallen into the abyss because of the slip.

A
Anton Shakulov 05.05.22

Solved the problem with the elevators. Before pressing the lever / button, set the limit to 60fps in the settings