3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1sss 23.02.20 03:49 pm

Kratos on PC (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Kratos exclusive to PS3 . but we know 4to on PC all the breaks . so maybe it will appear there ?
84 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_Y 23.02.20

Raji-Dragon
It is not the configs(they are easy enough to remake, but not even all the records about the Objects of them removed), and the difference of the file format of the character of Kratos and used in the PC port of the Persians.

K
Kapess 23.02.20

People are actually already doing ekspluatacii Kratos on the PC version of MK,makes the same person that made the mod(which allows you to play bosses MK)is generally a simple forward)

K
Karnaj 23.02.20

Troy.
To cling to the exclusivity that is the lot of fools, exactly the same who say Console, thanks for the Beta test.

I agree with that.

As for Kratos, he's unplayable shit for playing a game, because he's too Hey guys.

Can't argue with that. My opinion about why I want to see Kratos in the PC version, I wrote above.

Oh and that was sarcasm, but Fanny perceive all close to heart as if I had struck them personally.

If it was the sarcasm then it wouldn't make any sense not to place it. More like stuffing. Picture PC face also tells me that. Here the reaction is appropriate.

Kapess
Good news, waiting)) Personally, I also play bosses, Kratos and costumes from UMK3 don't need anything)))

S
STALKER1239 23.02.20

I think if he's gonna sue sony(

D
Diflyukan 23.02.20

STALKER1239
It may well be that Sony will raise hell! although the reason is quite petty.

M
Mendoze 23.02.20

Guys,you really screwed brutality for mortal Kombat complete edishn?I think they are lacking,it would be possible animality,is excellent the game was not.

G
Gabby Freez 23.02.20

Mendoze
Even rajshrimarathi not missing much. Why are you doing this?
Fatality to kill the enemy that was difficult to kill, to blow off steam so to speak. Babality to humiliate the opponent. And I do no blood include to it all not to waste time.

G
General Gans 23.02.20

I read somewhere that its the modders themselves are transferred to the PC as a mod. While this is only a rumor. Official news from the modders I have ever seen.

Diflucan
As for Freddie! if they Jerry-rigged an old model Kruger would leave 1 glove and did normal attacks, not these stick in the glove, put your glove, slide the glove into the floor and so on character turned out not bad! and so it seems that Kruger did a quick hand that would cut the dough :)

So. They would do something like this:

It may well be that Sony will raise hell! although the reason is quite petty.
Or the one who takes Kratos will be lucky if Sony only scandal will raise. Sony can easily sue.

M
Mendoze 23.02.20

Gabby Freez
I like brutality,I loved to do in MK an ultimatum,it did the same mod would be cool,so much blood,bones.

G
Gabby Freez 23.02.20

General Gans
Well, despair. lol

Mendoze
Will make you 10 times and you get tired, and people have to spend 100 times more time drinking this Brutality.
If you like it, watch it on YouTube, or do it where it is.

Kratos will not, bummer.

M
Mendoze 23.02.20

Gabby Freez
I don't think just for me to do this will be many gamers that will be happy.

A
Alexander_Vesker 23.02.20

che is not clear what?no Kratos.instead, he stuck to Freddie.same as Sony no Freddie.but there is Kratos.exchange fighters.Tolley failed to reach an agreement or the dough was not enough.or a ban on Kratos for PS.that empty place was not decided to plug the hole Freddy

R
ReKsSam 23.02.20

Master Zone PM
Do not bring delirium. No holes and it does not need plugging. Can any Persian safely cut with the game and everything will be fine. Kratos has not added just because it is PS exclusive.

To port on a PC you need to manually rewrite several thousand lines. No it will not be engaged. May be washed down Ultimo and then take porting will appear on the PC. If ulitity will not be, and Kratos on the PC will not.

Well, do not care for this sad, spineless eggplant, which has no place in MK.

P
P0c 23.02.20

It is very interesting to play with Kratos. No PS3 and God of war can not play, although I'd love.

C
Cergan 23.02.20

DON'T CALL ME A TEASE, AND THEN I WENT INTO THE TOPIC, THINKING THAT KRATOS CAME OUT, AND THEN ......

S
SteveG8 23.02.20

I saw its gameplay. Such characters are not needed.

P
P0c 23.02.20

What's up with Kratos already added?

R
ReKsSam 23.02.20

P0c
You have the minimal brain dysfunction?

What is not clear?
To port on a PC you need to manually rewrite several thousand lines. No it will not be engaged. May be washed down Ultimo and then take porting will appear on the PC. If ulitity will not be, and Kratos on the PC will not.

H
Haron777 23.02.20

ReKsSam
Well, why nobody will is the one who did the boss mod, and as he wrote there's a lot to convert it is necessary, that is, 1 part of Kratos, and it was his original costume consists of 4000 lines which are necessary to alter, and the second part Fear Kratos also from 4000 lines, as this involved only 2 people promised either by the end of December, or in February 2014.

r
reptile75 23.02.20

Haron777
I hope when it appears this mod