3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer1997 23.09.19 11:39 am

AMD FX-8350 in 2018 ?

Now there is an ancient Core 2 Duo and GTX 1050Ti. Operatives 8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz.
Want to take a new processor,leaning towards AMD FX-8350. Together with mother ASUS M5A97 R2.0 out 13k. Watched a bunch on YouTube of this percent and 1050Ti like good results.
On the forums many write that it is better now to take Ryzen's ,but then you also need to buy DDR4 operatives. So, the question is whether to take the 2018 General 8350 or should I look for something different ?
Would the extra money - would take Ryzen,but on a budget.Is there a better option not more expensive than 15K ?
80 Comments
Sort by:
091 23.09.19

MunchkiN 616
ahem... When the processor is dispersed, of course, you need to disable turbo.
Moreover, it does not work if APM is disabled.
My mother is asrock 970m pro3, the power she has... is himself. Fan cooled + tower cooler
But the load keeps up to the stop (until the CPU reaches 69)
Cooler-a tower, 110 watts! ... with only two fans.
And this is enough to at 4.2 processor worked. (until synthetics will not come back. There really is overheating)

And why do you overclock the HT bus? It is only to link the North bridge and CPU. Works faster than pci-e 3.0. And CPU NB bus is running at 2200 and is thus a bottleneck between the exchange RAM and processor. If you overclock the CPU, no acceleration of the CP, then will come the corn frequency. Including the HT bus. We must all work together to disperse
Spoiler
Spoiler
If, for overclocking any fx-83XX there is a forum of overlockers.
Out and took the voltage for the CPU and CP https://overclockers.ru/lab/show/51003/Izuchenie_njuansov_razgona_processorov_AMD_Vishera

p.s. in my case, completely absent stabilization CPU power, hence the 1.4 volt...
-asrock for cheap.
in reality, if the stabilization power supply is working, then you need 1.35 volts.
Spoiler

K
Konstantin335 23.09.19

I have FX-4130, all new games pulls. Most low and some even on medium-high.

091 23.09.19

Константин335
and here the processor?
Video card must be not weak
Was previously fx4300, playing fallout 4 on medium-high with old graphics cards, the r9 285

... well, originally it sat on an old athlon2 x2... Tried to play Skyrim on medium with a gt 640 graphics card )))

K
Konstantin335 23.09.19

Video card Radeon HD 7850 2Gb. Update of course it was, yet the game pulls everything.

091 23.09.19

Константин335
also my games as it pulls, but its jamb 2 GB of RAM.
Powerful chip, no volume of memory - ironic.

p.s.
Spoilery the vastness of Craigslist you can find quite a decent card r9 390 or gtx 970 - this card is all modern games pull. Usually, within 6-8 thousand sell, but depends on the people...

M
MunchkiN 616 23.09.19

in short when I moved to the farm I discovered that the game 1) inhibit and frisat 2) the processor is heavily loaded not completely. therefore I tal to find a way to increase the spread of load across cores to speed up long chains of tasks such as NVIDIA GPU physics to CPU cores
during some of these experiments https://i.playground.ru/i/pix/1004733/image.jpg I found out that dispersal of the NT gives some additional results. frequency multiplier NB is not always almost never (sometimes negative). well, Irina actually work much smoother. how would so their maximum out of the system so more and squeezed me, this question was not interested.

It is only to link the North bridge and CPU. Works faster than pci-e 3.0. And CPU NB bus is running at 2200 and is thus a bottleneck between the exchange RAM and processor.
FKH from AMD as far as I know there are no Express 3.0 even if the Mat Board written Express 3.0 bandwidth equal to or comparable with Express 2.0. because of the security lines Express is a special chip 990фх there couple 2 lines x16 2.0 970 and a couple of 1 line x16. it is logical to assume that the acceleration and the axle accelerates or speed of a certain controller on this bridge or the bridge itself. the memory controller is in the CPU and it seems like he is the North bridge does not directly linked. older any processor type cord 2 Duo processor any Quad - memory controller in the North bridge Express line in the South like how.
while the memory controller accelerates for example so is there some sort of reference frequency if it is to pick up all the frequencies including the frequency of the memory will begin to grow.
for this reason, modern Intel contains Express controller and memory controller in the crystal, quickly go crazy if there is the couple trying to Stoke bus

091 23.09.19

MunchkiN 616
NB accelerates for overclocking RAM. If the RAM is not overclocking, then the meaning disappears.
Though... NB is responsible for the speed of the L3 cache

And I know that there is no pci 3.0, I in speed compared bus HT -___-

091 23.09.19

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
for this reason, modern Intel contains Express controller and memory controller in the crystal, quickly go crazy if there is the couple trying to Stoke bus
This is AMD I like it. The acceleration of the controller is not so deplorable. Not so capriciously memory accelerates.

m
mister.neo77771987 15.10.20

I'm sitting on 8320 since it appeared on the store shelves.

T
TarakanchEg 15.10.20

mister.neo77771987
Spoiler, by the way. It's got a pretty powerful computer system. The rest is a matter of software optimization. (there was an article parsing the architectural features.
At least the power is quite enough to work the rpcs3 emulator. I pass on a little nier replikant. Fortunately, the craftsmen finished the code to make the games work normally.
Maybe soon will pull exclusives ...

Now I'm sitting on r9 285. A joint in two gigabytes... and so - power. Here I plan to take the b'u r9 390, because the power is analog 1060-6gb, or even higher with new drivers,
and it costs a comparatively penny...
Just here's a penny of the muta.
And your card is essentially r9 280. For marketing purposes, the names of the maps were changed...
(later, r9,285 renamed r9 390)

g
gunnebull 15.10.20

Ar4er2016

I ended up assembling a new comp with 1070, amd 3700s? 16 DDR4 RAM and stuck 10wind (new props only work on it)

everything is cool, everything flies, in the GTA en superultra 80fps, in the hunt... hunt as there were problems, and remained, such is it shit

T
TarakanchEg 15.10.20

gunnebull
card from the Reds. Card.
With old toys work better, checked.

g
gunnebull 15.10.20

Seeing should be strictly from the NWDIA, it is the norms of firewood, norms of functionality and stability, and now cheaper (difference in price, when I took and now how much is - almost 7k cheaper - --)

g
gunnebull 15.10.20

What about all sorts of bitchmarks?)

Benefits of AMD FX-8350
19% faster in synthetic tests
Benefits of AMD FX-8320E
Less energy consumption (95 vs. 125 W)

T
TarakanchEg 15.10.20

gunnebull
8350 and 8320e when manually dispersed and APM disconnected into biosimiers if dispersed
The 8320e takes exactly the same frequency and voltage as the 8350.
The difference of volts can be the result of different motherboards with their different meals. (some are weaker, some are better.

As for the graphics cards - each its own.
I'm still going to take the old r9 390, because it costs only 5k, and the performance in acceleration - at the level of 1060-1070 and 8 gigs will not be superfluous

g
gunnebull 15.10.20

I have on the second computer asus m5a97 r2.0 (on the old)

and about seeinghi-can not compare the steep from the nvidia and cheap from AMD, different level, I for stability and convenience

Well, the acceleration is a matter of itself, because of it can be a problem, you need to normalize the operative for him, will bask more, eat more, do you need? 8350 is now 4k worth, better than him

well, and ideally the generation of district (as I put on the new computer, nistakovo)

W
WarlokIII 15.10.20

I'm sitting in 2020 at 6300 and I'm fine (no)

g
gunnebull 15.10.20

WarlokIII
I'm on the old computer the same change will be on the cheapest generation of risen, it's faster than 6300 by 80 percent, I do not remember exactly, but those process 8 vs. 32

W
WarlokIII 12.03.21

gunnebull
A couple of days ago I received r5 3600, there is a mother, there is an ozu, at the end of the week the block will come, and I will be happy)

g
gunnebull 12.03.21

WarlokIII
well, the rules, my 3700x (on a new computer) delivers Pts to me, an extremely smart percentage