3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
redalien 26.02.20 11:50 pm

The Azura's star - how to get back (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Long ago, when beginning to play sold someone a subject not understanding what was happening. Is it possible now to buy it back? How to find someone from the traders they went?
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sunlighthell 26.02.20

Now will not return.
Traders sold items disappear after two or three days.

R
Renata 26.02.20

from the merchants, nothing ever disappears
if you have patience, look
if there is no patient - chiteri console

player->additem Misc_SoulGem_Azura 1

r
redalien 26.02.20

Well, with the cheat - it is clear... Honestly I want. I will be looking for. The thing is that I sold it to the armor merchant, he buys the stones, but they immediately disappear from his product. But the question is - where? To other merchants, or permanently.

R
Renata 26.02.20

fu ) sorry, messed up the forums, the code for the console to Morra remark about the shopkeepers too
in oblivion the item is sold out simply disappears
chiteri )

player.additem X 1

what to substitute instead of X you can look in the index, run TES CS
and find out there, I ТЕС4 demolished, to see what number of pebbles can not, sorry

E
Evil Spectr 26.02.20

Anything and have never disappears but I have read that prodana thing can go in the hands of dealers

K
Kara.07 26.02.20

But I do star not needed. Instead I brought another artifact

D
Diman devil 26.02.20

bummer you in short, the probability that you return the purchased item = 0%
but if you threw it where the probability to find more( I know from personal experience)

S
Sunlighthell 26.02.20

If not immediately purchased, then of course, after two or three days in-game time
thing from the merchants disappears.
Well, if thrown on the ground, then just find.
I unnecessary keys from the rock throw, in the fortress of Blades,
in order to find, they disappear.

D
Diman devil 26.02.20

And the keys thrown away in vain, I too was thrown by unknown key ( the key) which were found in different places, and found a couple of chests which you need a key( the chests in the mountains behind the rocks near the white passage) began to take one key of each type

P
Piranesi 26.02.20

And what for the keys to throw away? they weigh about 0 ... But if is the place itself, that is, a mod Bundle keys and not bother)

S
Sunlighthell 26.02.20

No, I throw the keys only to those who have already discovered something.
Unknown keys I don't throw away.
All I wanted to ask about the keys and houses.
When in any city you are being attacked by agents
he has in the inventory is the key to his house.
And what to do with him, because if he is killed, the house is yours.
And actually no, you cannot sleep there.
After the murder in Broome agents, the house is not my own! :(
Is such a mess. Well, with the key agents?

P
Piranesi 26.02.20

And I have those who used, or put in the trunk or leave at home, do nefig, and they are for decoration lying around) in my house in the basement behind the portal the entire floor in the keys, ingredients, and books with notes ...8)

Sunlighthell
If you have to steal the keys, it does not mean that the house is yours. The master of the dead - house take who he wants, right?)) And at home they are nothing special, and steal almost nothing)

P
PussyPenetrator98 26.02.20

I don't need the keys Vibranivo on the balcony of Maria Elena (Galeon in the Waterfront area): just a bunch of scrap to swing...

_
_mAKsim_ [ushel ne popros 26.02.20

I don't need the keys Vibranivo on the balcony of Maria Elena (Galeon in the Waterfront area): just a bunch of scrap to swing... o_o you broke the pump 1 KB?

P
PussyPenetrator98 26.02.20

I mean too lazy to look..., descargar...

Y
Yuragur 26.02.20

Download plugin The BattleHall Arena v2.0. In The Imp. the city in the center of the arena, a second arena, then download a plugin where arrows subversive and open almost all doors (except the charmed ones and some quest). Buy 1 (or 3, no more) boom... (can be use multiple times....checked. To shoot at close range, and immediately pull the arrow back). Then go to the space Arena 2, where the center has 6 doors, which shoot into the right arrow they will all open. Further not difficult, I think, to find in one of the chests and the Azura's star and black rocks...and a bunch of useful stuff...
Or you can beat the mobs in the arena and get torrents and for them to buy Azura...
(Minh 5 pieces Azur is...I don't use them, because Runed skull rule)

V
Vlastelin-plastelin 26.02.20

Just picked up put the plug in Broome Christmas and under the tree was lying

O
Oblivion stranger 26.02.20

The first time I played, and even Martin foolishly gave away because I do not understand what to do with it (I played a warrior).And have not returned.But if you really need to write coc testinghall, and there looking for (sorry if wrote wrong ID site because the cheat is not used)If the desired ID of the stone tell me how to get to Kampa unsubscribe.

p
popov199314 26.02.20

a into she does

u
usoid 26.02.20

and muddy from the star did not try?Mork in Vivec and Almalexia could shove.and here I do not know what to shove.can do in the dark yeah Camoran stick or manimarco?